Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2612 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

Even the team working behind this project is still new at this community of crypto currency for making this kind of project, I can see their effort to raise this project here in te crypto world. They will still gain more experience and use it to strive much better in the crypto currency community having been the chance to reach the Adgonos its fruitfull success.

They really need to make extra effort because this is their first project. This is why we see the teams hard work and they keep developing the platform and sooner or later they will launched a bounty program which is a very nice idea.
The team has been consistently working hard since from the beginning to till now to make the project hugely successful. And the young team is very innovative which is continuously taking action towards the  projects and this actions will definitely help this project for their growth. I really hope due to this hard work the project will succeed soon.

In a newly form project,  the team should focus on how to become popular because it is the way project will succeed. Talking about the project,  it is nice because it is not hard to earn profit, it is useful because most us have phones and played different games. All they need to do is work hard on it and develop it more for the goodness of the project.
Yeah you're right, the team should develop the project from every aspect, focus on marketing and advertising too to make sure they gain followers

Doesn't anyone else see the massive irony here? A token entirely based on advertising for people is fully struggling to advertise their own coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

Even the team working behind this project is still new at this community of crypto currency for making this kind of project, I can see their effort to raise this project here in te crypto world. They will still gain more experience and use it to strive much better in the crypto currency community having been the chance to reach the Adgonos its fruitfull success.

They really need to make extra effort because this is their first project. This is why we see the teams hard work and they keep developing the platform and sooner or later they will launched a bounty program which is a very nice idea.
The team has been consistently working hard since from the beginning to till now to make the project hugely successful. And the young team is very innovative which is continuously taking action towards the  projects and this actions will definitely help this project for their growth. I really hope due to this hard work the project will succeed soon.

In a newly form project,  the team should focus on how to become popular because it is the way project will succeed. Talking about the project,  it is nice because it is not hard to earn profit, it is useful because most us have phones and played different games. All they need to do is work hard on it and develop it more for the goodness of the project.
Yeah you're right, the team should develop the project from every aspect, focus on marketing and advertising too to make sure they gain followers

Doesn't anyone else see the massive irony here? A token entirely based on advertising for people is fully struggling to advertise their own coin
This is irony, but this is modern reality. In order for people to want to use the application, they need to advertise themselves, even if this application blocks advertising
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

A useful project, but not the only one of its kind. Now there are a lot of similar applications, you have to come up with unique features

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Useful idea. I understand that it is not new, but it is not necessary to be unique to be the best because there are for example different social networks. So with ADGONOS.
Adgonos is not the first ico to have this kind of platform but I think they have a unique approach on the current problems of socialety so I guess they can also compete.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:44:19 AM

Indeed, the market for mobile applications and advertising is growing every year by hundreds of percent. If at you it will turn out to realize. It'll be cool!
best is to develop the marketing campaigns and maintain the developers to maintain their roadmap
I don't think I would know your sentence, please explain me more about your sentence. However, they need to make a new thing in their platform so it can be unique.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

Indeed, the market for mobile applications and advertising is growing every year by hundreds of percent. If at you it will turn out to realize. It'll be cool!
I agree with you bud, mobile applications and advertisement is a fast growing field of project every year. Hopefully, the team can make this an advantage towards the popularity and success of Adgonos in the future and will make sure that this can be a reliable one.
I agree that the mobile applications market looks very promising, but it has a very big competition and I do not see that the team made a special effort to promote the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

I agree with you bud, mobile applications and advertisement is a fast growing field of project every year. Hopefully, the team can make this an advantage towards the popularity and success of Adgonos in the future and will make sure that this can be a reliable one.
I agree that the mobile applications market looks very promising, but it has a very big competition and I do not see that the team made a special effort to promote the project.

If they will be tapping the mobile market then I think it will be good. I know for sure Adgonos will have its own edge to compete on the market.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

why do you think so, it seems to me that the team is making enough effort to develop its project. But since this project is quite new, you can give a little time for the best development of the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

why do you think so, it seems to me that the team is making enough effort to develop its project. But since this project is quite new, you can give a little time for the best development of the project.
Yes, absolutely the project is new that's why it needs some more time for its perfect development. Since from the beginning to till now the team has continuously put efforts in the ico to make its development complete as early as possible. And very soon they will capture the whole market and become hugely successful.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Well, the project is doing its best to become successful, there is no need to hurry since this project is still new and will really need a lot of time for developments.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

The Adgonos team are planning to have a bounty campaigns in which the rewards are good becuse you will earn both tokens and crypto coins. If this will be finalized and launched soon, probably more people will be here to participates in the campaigns. And maybe this is what are you waiting for sinced this is surely a good kind of way in promoting the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

The project is actively developing. I will continue to follow him, since the idea of the project is very interesting for me.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Even if the team is doing their best it will still not reflect now since the project was just started. I will look forward for more updates and more improvements with adgonos project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

The project has just started working and has not even started raising funds to promote the project. If you think that the team does not make efforts then you are mistaken, because the project has just started its work. Try to wait a bit and see where this leads.

That is right and as of this moment their Pre-ICO is live with a 25% bonus and the members who joined the sale was 4800+ in just 1 week. So, the team really focusing on their ICO in order for them to have funds to continue the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

The project is actively developing. I will continue to follow him, since the idea of the project is very interesting for me.
I am grateful that you like the project. Sooner more milestone and improvement will be made. The process will be done day by day as the team will work hard for the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I am grateful that you like the project. Sooner more milestone and improvement will be made. The process will be done day by day as the team will work hard for the project.

The hard work of the team really pays well because we can see a some people likes the project. The team keeps on developing about their marketing strategy so we should expect more good announcement in later days.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Let's not hurry the project and be patient for more updates soon. The team is doing all they can to make more improvements and let's wait for more announcements soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Well, the project is doing its best to become successful, there is no need to hurry since this project is still new and will really need a lot of time for developments.
Development of the project on observations me goes very actively and evenly, without any encouraging news. Stability in development is important and the project will be able to become successful.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

If they will be tapping the mobile market then I think it will be good. I know for sure Adgonos will have its own edge to compete on the market.
On my own opion mobile apps and advertisements field is undying industry. We all know that because of the generation and the technology this industries are continuously growing and every new project from this industry has its own chance and space to do better and improvements for success.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

On my own opion mobile apps and advertisements field is undying industry. We all know that because of the generation and the technology this industries are continuously growing and every new project from this industry has its own chance and space to do better and improvements for success.
That's is really true buddy, and you are right that when it comes to mobile applications and different advertisement fields that is now evolving in our currenct era, it is very progressive and never tend to bend to trend. We are now in the continuous progress of different innovations and developments in the technology in the different aspects of industry. And now, the Adgonos is one of those projects, that will help to have a better integration between the crypto and technology industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: