Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2612 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

I understand the developers are young students, I hope that they will have time and learn, and work, because the idea is not bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Even the team working behind this project is still new at this community of crypto currency for making this kind of project, I can see their effort to raise this project here in te crypto world. They will still gain more experience and use it to strive much better in the crypto currency community having been the chance to reach the Adgonos its fruitfull success.

They really need to make extra effort because this is their first project. This is why we see the teams hard work and they keep developing the platform and sooner or later they will launched a bounty program which is a very nice idea.

Young or not, I think the project is not that big for them not to be able to achieve. It's a good way for them to build up their portfolio and maybe in their next project, it could already be an infrastructure project.

Yes, this will not be a hindrance in achieving all their goals. The team must prove that they are really serious with the developments and also need to work hard for success.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

I like the guys, I see in them a perspective, I hope that investors understand that it is these young guys who are the future.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Useful idea. I understand that it is not new, but it is not necessary to be unique to be the best because there are for example different social networks. So with ADGONOS.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

Even the team working behind this project is still new at this community of crypto currency for making this kind of project, I can see their effort to raise this project here in te crypto world. They will still gain more experience and use it to strive much better in the crypto currency community having been the chance to reach the Adgonos its fruitfull success.

They really need to make extra effort because this is their first project. This is why we see the teams hard work and they keep developing the platform and sooner or later they will launched a bounty program which is a very nice idea.
The team has been consistently working hard since from the beginning to till now to make the project hugely successful. And the young team is very innovative which is continuously taking action towards the  projects and this actions will definitely help this project for their growth. I really hope due to this hard work the project will succeed soon.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

The team has been consistently working hard since from the beginning to till now to make the project hugely successful. And the young team is very innovative which is continuously taking action towards the  projects and this actions will definitely help this project for their growth. I really hope due to this hard work the project will succeed soon.

In a newly form project,  the team should focus on how to become popular because it is the way project will succeed. Talking about the project,  it is nice because it is not hard to earn profit, it is useful because most us have phones and played different games. All they need to do is work hard on it and develop it more for the goodness of the project.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

In a newly form project,  the team should focus on how to become popular because it is the way project will succeed. Talking about the project,  it is nice because it is not hard to earn profit, it is useful because most us have phones and played different games. All they need to do is work hard on it and develop it more for the goodness of the project.
Yeah you're right, the team should develop the project from every aspect, focus on marketing and advertising too to make sure they gain followers
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Interesting project. adgonos is great project . This project should be successful because their ideas are very good and project looks very good i think. If the team member does well then the project will be successful with many more ads
AlexsMO

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

Indeed, the market for mobile applications and advertising is growing every year by hundreds of percent. If at you it will turn out to realize. It'll be cool!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

Interesting project. adgonos is great project . This project should be successful because their ideas are very good and project looks very good i think. If the team member does well then the project will be successful with many more ads
Their team is highly active as they prioritize mining coins where mining operation will be carried out using the proof of work as we understood also algorithms.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

Indeed, the market for mobile applications and advertising is growing every year by hundreds of percent. If at you it will turn out to realize. It'll be cool!
I agree with you bud, mobile applications and advertisement is a fast growing field of project every year. Hopefully, the team can make this an advantage towards the popularity and success of Adgonos in the future and will make sure that this can be a reliable one.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

best is to develop the marketing campaigns and maintain the developers to maintain their roadmap

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

The digitalization is trending in the economy mainly through mobile industry so it would be great if they add more features also with healthy radiation measures that will help saving many people and environment.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

The digitalization is trending in the economy mainly through mobile industry so it would be great if they add more features also with healthy radiation measures that will help saving many people and environment.

You're right, mobile industry is currently growing and mostly gaming companies makes mobile platform to go with the trend, I hope the devs  will realize this.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

best is to develop the marketing campaigns and maintain the developers to maintain their roadmap
As they had a roadmap they should successfully follow all the plans as they initially made them and those implementations should be done with all possibilities and instructions.
zevl194

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

Mobile platforms have found improbable popularity for the last few years, here absolutely agrees with you. In the future it will only continue to gain steam so the project is simply obliged to become stronger among this huge mass of coins.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

Thank you for all the replies and inquiries!  Cheesy
About the concern for balancing school work and the ICO, our semester has already ended, and we will go on a gap year to fully devote into the project if our ICO has successfully been funded.
About the bounty, we are thinking of a hybrid of both tokens and ETH. What do you guys think?  Smiley
Would love to hear from you guys & the community

Good idea, but you have to launch two separate bounties, one in bounties section that pay with your coin and another one in service section for ethereum.
I think it is a great idea but there is bounty that they are currently managing it so changing the payment will be a difficult way.
By giving a bounty of token and ETH, would it be hard to manage it? since the project have a wide range of community members that supporting this project.

This is what most projects did, because if you can't put bounty that pay in token in service section, plus if you put two offers in one thread in bounties section, you will not get good result.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

I dont know how much you raised right now, but you need professional help from influencers, if you want to make your project popular. Just try to contact some youtube crypto influencers and you will get good amount of traffic to your telegram with potential investors.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

I agree with you bud, mobile applications and advertisement is a fast growing field of project every year. Hopefully, the team can make this an advantage towards the popularity and success of Adgonos in the future and will make sure that this can be a reliable one.
Already there was various platforms however Adgonos should come with their unique functionalities that will help better to execute the operations in a successful run in the economy and gain more attention.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:57:17 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 12:09:56 AM by cryptoworld9x

The fact that the team talks about themselves frankly speaks about their respect not to investors, but also to ordinary users. I hope that they will be able to raise a wave of interest
In addition to the team in this project, there is a significant idea, the development of which will be of interest to many. I would like to make it all work out for the ruffians
Adgonos ideas was realistic where the data collected from users will be kept anonymously and confidentially, and respective collection policies would ensure the privacy and anonymity of users.
they have great concept but they just need some marketing team and maybe better design on their site bounty and all those things that attract users
I think Adgonos team will decide their way, and i think their CEO will think about this before running project. And maybe they have their own plan. Let's wait!

I am still waiting for the team to launch their bounty campaigns, Are there any news from the team? Any active mods and devs, Surely if they promote this project from the social media site many will recognize and could be a potential investor for the project.

Campaigns for generosity have a very good influence on the development of projects. Since a lot of people use social networks, the promotion of the project will have a positive impact on the project itself.
Social media sites nowadays is a very practical way to advertise any campaigns. Its good that this projects use this advantages.
Yeap. You are right. Social networks has big growth nowadays and almost services around them habe brightness future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: