Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

great achievement for a child is easy. but you need a solid team and want to work hard if you want to be great and this ICO could certainly succeed because of competition in the market is very tight.
it just depend once they get one or two people on the team to stir the ship i think things will be great and more innovative
In my mind, i think have a more professional at team will have more people help all of problem can be solved soon, if have some hard problem occur.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

Indeed, the market for mobile applications and advertising is growing every year by hundreds of percent. If at you it will turn out to realize. It'll be cool!
I agree with you bud, mobile applications and advertisement is a fast growing field of project every year. Hopefully, the team can make this an advantage towards the popularity and success of Adgonos in the future and will make sure that this can be a reliable one.
I agree that the mobile applications market looks very promising, but it has a very big competition and I do not see that the team made a special effort to promote the project.

If they will be tapping the mobile market then I think it will be good. I know for sure Adgonos will have its own edge to compete on the market.

Its not wrong to tap for help,  with this move  of the Adgonos team, I think it is good because all of us uses mobile phone with different network sim used.  It will helps a lot in making the project known to all.  I know for sure in future happenings,  it will lead them to what they want to achieve. Just continue which all of you think it can bring the project into success.
Maybe the work of the team will lead to success, but maybe not, but I do not see the company's bounty and do not really understand how people will learn about the project without moving on the Internet.
This project indeed does not yet have bounty as even i have never went through such but i think that this project really is much effective and can surely give us some good profits ahead as the project is going to be huge success ahead.
An Industry with $146 is not small Adonis might be aiming something higher to bring in the economy which may spark in the economy with new technology and features that will attract many people.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Useful idea. I understand that it is not new, but it is not necessary to be unique to be the best because there are for example different social networks. So with ADGONOS.
Yes, useful idea it is enough to make people will have attention at Adgonos. Mobile economy will have big market at the future. And i think Adgonos aim to right market.
MikesLeo

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

Useful idea. I understand that it is not new, but it is not necessary to be unique to be the best because there are for example different social networks. So with ADGONOS.
Yes, useful idea it is enough to make people will have attention at Adgonos. Mobile economy will have big market at the future. And i think Adgonos aim to right market.
Mobile industry become the need now even to laugh our systems we need some RSA secured codes and mobile device become mandatory to proceed with our functionalities in the real time and with Adgonos we hope to get upgraded with advanced tools.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

Rarely when I like both the team and the idea of the project. This is just the case, I can hope that they will implement their plans

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

Rarely when I like both the team and the idea of the project. This is just the case, I can hope that they will implement their plans
Agreed. I think they will be implementing their plans because it is their vision to make this project will be known by the people around the world.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

For me, this project of intrigue - whether to invest in a young team of large investors or they will prefer people with experience
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

I can definitely say that adgonos is a project that should be invested right away. The cheap price offered by the owners is very generous and surely this will increase shortly.

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

For me, this project of intrigue - whether to invest in a young team of large investors or they will prefer people with experience

Their platform is really good and unique but there is one missing, One of the most important is promotions and advertisement. And as of now no update.
A good platform, even the best one, needs to promote the project on the Internet. I often see that the developer thinks his idea is genius and does not engage in marketing, and then fails.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

Their platform is really good and unique but there is one missing, One of the most important is promotions and advertisement. And as of now no update.
Not late still to begin promotion, the benefit a stage early - Pre-ICO. And updates will arrive in process of performance by developers, meanwhile there is nothing to tell therefore they are absent also.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

A good platform, even the best one, needs to promote the project on the Internet. I often see that the developer thinks his idea is genius and does not engage in marketing, and then fails.
We can wait for their update about the promotion. Maybe they are preparing for it since every ICO really need a promotion.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

We can wait for their update about the promotion. Maybe they are preparing for it since every ICO really need a promotion.
Well, looks like a lots of people and not only you buddy is the only one that is excitedly waiting for the announcement of the Adgonos project team regarding its promotion. Let's just patiently waits to what the $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy will make in this communit of crypto currency.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

Just be calm people they are prepairing for a huge suprise that will delight members and investors.
You are look like so optimistic. Anyway, we can keep looking at Adgonos and will see what going on at their ICO. Remember that, now is PRE-ICO time only.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

Just be calm people they are prepairing for a huge suprise that will delight members and investors.
You are look like so optimistic. Anyway, we can keep looking at Adgonos and will see what going on at their ICO. Remember that, now is PRE-ICO time only.
Yes, we have a long time more to for sure that Adgonos will bring revolution at mobile economy or not. Keep patient and make some investment at here is smartly.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. The platform is unique as well as profitable. Also, the platform has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years as well as it has an innovative young team which will definitely make this project huge successful after a certain time later. here is only one thing is missing about the project and that is promotions. The project is still new and if they promote it on various platforms then they will easily gain attention and investors too.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

I agree,  while the price is still low,  better grab the opportunity to invest adgonos project because the price will not forever be stable,  it will change day to day or time to time depending on the number of investors who invested the project.

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Perhaps they are preparing for this. Because I have not seen a lot of updates and news from the development team. Therefore, I hope that soon I will see the news and they will be good. The project is interesting for me and I will hope that it will develop successfully.

The team adgonos are now really active with new developments and they are being really active now. This positive attitude will surely help this project to reach success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

Every stage has its equivalent value and bonuses, it is like the early the better. Moreover, Adgonos team are probably now been busy planning to create a bounty campaign which is really the best thing to do. So, let us hope sooner or later, they will come up with a better decisions.

Well, The team is doing their best to make this project successful, the advertising and marketing strategies are really needed to be able to achieve success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: