Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

all crypto including bitcoin will recover. the only time that cannot yet be known. While this is indeed a lot of no good news about crypto, crypto, however slowly began to rise back slowly after a big decline a couple of months ago. If the current buying and holding at least for the end of this year I think will get a huge increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

yes also with me, I also believe he will rise by the end of 2018 it is only a matter of time, I keep collecting coins from various bounty / airdrop, and exchange them for longterm coins like btc, eth, bch,
do not care about the price because every year the price will always go up, although I sometimes feel a bit depressed when the market is crash, lol.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Well theres nothing impossible for bitcoin. Eventhough our market is suffering from a crisis but I am pretty sure that it will recover and it can even raise its price higher than what we are expecting.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Good vibes are coming to my mind, I feel that bitcoin will continue to rise and it gives us good earnings just hold and continue to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Keep holding and reap your rewards on December, this people who are pretending to be genius when it comes to Bitcoin price are all speculation. No one really knows what will be the exact price of Bitcoin at the end of this year, let's just keep our faith and hopefully it will reach at least $20k.

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Even bitcoin is very volatile, many users including my self still believe that its value will rise this year. This is the reason why I'm keeping my coins on hold.
True, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to be profitable so with hold will make us successful and rich, if we panic and sell now it will surely be a disaster because we lost the opportunity to get big profit.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Good vibes are coming to my mind, I feel that bitcoin will continue to rise and it gives us good earnings just hold and continue to invest.

In addition take all the risk to earn more and be resourceful in making any transaction. Because bitcoin is very promising and gives good earnings to everyone who truly believe their platforms.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Thank you for the positive attitude I hope it inspire all the users of bitcoin, I'm hoping bitcoin will repeat the history that is why I keep holding my bitcoin because I trust the process and we are in the 2nd quarter of the year, I'm sure bitcoin will surpass our expectations.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

$60,000 is a big deal of money value for bitcoin. We just entered the second quarter and the bubble is still at the verge of bursting, thigh this bitcoin bubble is not really growing at all. In my speculation, before the year will end, the maximum that bitcoin will reach will be around $15k. As of the posting, bitcoin is at $8600. We still have 7 months but the growth is very slow. We just hope that the year will end with a good value.

wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Yes, a hope is very good to make us eager to achieve goals. I hope bitcoin in the future will be higher in price and can be a very easy to use currency for daily transactions.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Even bitcoin is very volatile, many users including my self still believe that its value will rise this year. This is the reason why I'm keeping my coins on hold.
True, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to be profitable so with hold will make us successful and rich, if we panic and sell now it will surely be a disaster because we lost the opportunity to get big profit.
Precisely! Though it's hard to conclude, but still I expect for more investors to participate and price will sustain its growth. It takes strong hope to be able to surpass any forthcoming troubles and doubts in cryptocurrency field. We may be very worried about the uncontrollable nature of volatility or price correction, but I think instead of focusing negativities, better face life full of positivities to yield satisfying and helpful outcome.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

Precisely! Though it's hard to conclude, but still I expect for more investors to participate and price will sustain its growth. It takes strong hope to be able to surpass any forthcoming troubles and doubts in cryptocurrency field. We may be very worried about the uncontrollable nature of volatility or price correction, but I think instead of focusing negativities, better face life full of positivities to yield satisfying and helpful outcome.
Many traders and investors expect the price of bitcoin to rebound throughout.Bitcoin has typically increased by large margins after the Consensus cryptocurrency conference, as mainstream media outlets and institutional investors develop interest towards the market and the industry. Fundstrat’s research revealed the correlation between Consensus and the price of bitcoin.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

I think bitcoin will have a better price this year compared to last year because as what i have read from articles on the internet from crypto experts' thoughts that bitcoin will reach 35,000$ this year.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

I can really see a good future with bitcoin. It would be known and its popularity will rise. Bitcoin price would get high enough to earn a lot of profumit from it. Many people would be encourage to become bitcoin users and investment as well.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

I think bitcoin will have a better price this year compared to last year because as what i have read from articles on the internet from crypto experts' thoughts that bitcoin will reach 35,000$ this year.
I hope such amount would be in the reality, cause I may think that $20k is quite possible but I doubted on $35k. We are just bridging out from $8k-10k records in 2nd quarter, and I may think that another $5k additional for the 3rd quarter and then continues for ATH with this year.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:50:43 AM

Well 60k dollars is more reliable than 250k dollars in the year 2022. However 60k dollars is too high price for bitcoin. I think it should be 30-35k dollars. That's what I think because in case it will travel to 60k it is a little bit harder to invest to bitcoin in my situation. I don't what will happen at the end of this year. Good luck to us.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

I think it may cross 25k by the July and that's really big amount!
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

Yes most members of this forum predict bitcoin will reach the peak of the rise at the end of the year. This is a prediction of our expectations. But we are in a market that is uncertain and has very high fluctuations. What we can do now continue to promote bitcoin and cryptocurrency to exist forever.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

Well 60k dollars is more reliable than 250k dollars in the year 2022. However 60k dollars is too high price for bitcoin. I think it should be 30-35k dollars. That's what I think because in case it will travel to 60k it is a little bit harder to invest to bitcoin in my situation. I don't what will happen at the end of this year. Good luck to us.

optimism pays, being positive really helps bitcoin in getting more trust and getting more widely accepted. but let us not overeact on the numbers. we all know bitcoin is highly volatile, it is very unpredictable in terms of when will be the next wave to sell. but les us all hope you prediction will happen.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

optimism pays, being positive really helps bitcoin in getting more trust and getting more widely accepted. but let us not overeact on the numbers. we all know bitcoin is highly volatile, it is very unpredictable in terms of when will be the next wave to sell. but les us all hope you prediction will happen.

You are right that it was unpredictable but there's already a proof that the price of bitcoins nearly reached $20k dollar last year so there will be really a huge chance for cryptocurrency to grow even more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: