Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

There are more predictions of bitcoin price that leads to misleading to what must be the real price of bitcoin in the years to come. For me the price of bitcoin before the end of 2018 will be 19k. That is what I think that will happen.
this is what I want, Bitcoin touches the $ 19000 price at the end of the year, but wishes and predictions are still uncertain, we should just go ahead because that will surely be more new coins emerging that will try to grab the Bitcoin rating...  Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

This year for cryptos might be better than last year since bitcoin is showing signs of strength at a very early time. So if this continues for a couple months, maybe it will already break its record early too.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

There are many predictions in crypto market and predictions about but the most awaited prediction now in the crypto world is the prediction for the bitcoin that it's value will soar by the end of this year 2018.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

as when in 2017 many people don't trust bitcoin but I am very confident with bitcoin will soar at the end of 2017. as well as I feel in 2018 I am sure by the end of 2018 bitcoin will exceed $ 20k

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

as when in 2017 many people don't trust bitcoin but I am very confident with bitcoin will soar at the end of 2017. as well as I feel in 2018 I am sure by the end of 2018 bitcoin will exceed $ 20k
i hope too like that, so from now on i started saving bitcoin from bounty i get. with the hope that by the end of 2018 i will earn a lot of money so that my dream of financial freedom can be achieved
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

That's just predictive , no one can know exactly how  the bitcoin price will be in the future because bitcoin is always influenced by many factors. But in the future, I believe the bitcoin price will be much higher than in 2017 because the cryptocurrency market is still a new market and it is attracting a lot of investors and big companies, besides bitcoin is believed to be a bubble and it will explode when its price is really high .
I have been following the crypto experts and some investors on the social media and have had debates about the crypto and its future. People are very optimistic about the future. They are of the view that the prices will rise high in the current year to award people who have invested. Besides, the award will attract further investment and might lead to a much higher rise in the monetary values in the days to come so people have positive vibes about the future.
I will say clearly as Bitcoin is unpredictable and rarely predictions hit the center but most of the predictions are uncertain and this is due to the alteration of factors in the market. The estimation of Bitcoin gives us the most precise and accurate value up to some extent but not absolute one. All you need to make decisions according to the present market conditions and take care of your investment in the light of market rules and principles.

linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

All of us still awaiting for the best price of Bitcoin. As of today, the price is still low and looks like the prices have so many ups and downs. But we really need to be patient because that is normal in trading. We are in the season of call accummulation so the price is still low. We cannot actually predict what will happen in the future. All we need to do now is to just hold until we have reached the desired income.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

This year looks really bad for cryptocurrency, but it's very high probability to be better now. Market was too long red and I believe, that it will be better...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

yes you are right in my opinion if i calculate this time it should be getting harder for mining getting bitcoin then bitcoin should be very expensive and my expectation bitcoin price should now be around $ 100k.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

yes you are right in my opinion if i calculate this time it should be getting harder for mining getting bitcoin then bitcoin should be very expensive and my expectation bitcoin price should now be around $ 100k.

With the current value of bitcoin now, it is hard to predict whats its stable value. Its keeps fluctuating every now and then, but to reached its price to 100k USD is attainable because there is nothing impossible with the big whales strategies in manipulating bitcoin technology.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

all expect that prices could rise to the same month as late 2017, but the reality is that the price is still silent at $ 7500. My prediction price will rise $ 8000 in the near future.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I always thought bitcoin would continue to increase, and I was sure bitcoin would reach 20k by the end of the year, I'm sure bitcoin would be able to reach it because bitcoin is the best coin.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

That's only an expected prediction but in reality we don't know if it is will truly happen so you must beware of that. But i'll still believe that the price of bitcoin will increase as proven in the year 2017 until this year. To be honest it's hard to predict because what is stable value because until now it keeps fluctuating so hoping in the near future it will happens.

monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Prediction than can be happen or not. Expected for the best reason and really can accept that bitcoin is the best coin ever. And bitcoin will continue to increase and reached the higher value in the near future.
JoctanJoramGar1

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Bitcoin is now in a phase of accumulation and explosive growth is expected. Coming soon Antimaner s11 and pampus
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

I really hope if in the future bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and I also hope that many people join the bitcoin world in the future ...
I hope so. If everyone is involved in investing in electronic money then the price of all coins will increase. And remember that I will also earn some profit from the price increase  Grin
ghesrasd

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

There is no natural disaster sneakier than an earthquake. Hurricanes can be predicted and tracked weeks in advance, and even tornados, monsoons and blizzards at least have seasons. But earthquakes strike entirely without warning. Now, however, a new study suggests that we may want to brace for a surge of quakes in the year ahead, and the reason for the danger is an unlikely one: the rotation of the Earth has slowed slightly.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Prediction than can be happen or not. Expected for the best reason and really can accept that bitcoin is the best coin ever. And bitcoin will continue to increase and reached the higher value in the near future.
Bitcoin prices in 2018 have been marked by volatility which has made bitcoin price prediction in short-term a bit of a challenge, even for the experienced analysts. So far, 2018 has presented its own surprises though not a dramatic as the rollercoaster we say in 2017.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Well, everyone is also waiting. 2017 is the year where bitcoin shows it capacity to be the greatest and powerful cryptos exist. Eventhough the start of 2018 become our nightmare because of the losses we gain in the declining price of bitcoin, i still looking forward in the end of this year, that history might repeat itself. As we wait bullish period, its really nice if we still have our faith in bitcoin.
zyskzyrian

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

While accurately forecasting earthquakes is impossible, a backward look through the seismic record allows geologists to detect some distinct patterns. In the new study — which was presented at the annual meeting of the Geological Society of America, in Seattle, and published in Geophysical Research Letters — geologists Roger Bilham of the University of Colorado, Boulder, and Rebecca Bendick of the University of Montana, tracked the incidence of magnitude 7 or greater earthquakes worldwide since 1900. While in most years there is an average of just 15 such major shake-ups — already more than enough — there have been evenly spaced intervals in the past 117 years in which the annual total jumped to between 25 and 30.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: