Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:55:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

What can we by further tell about predictions when it has been already stated by experts about reaching to 60k
They are only human beings whose possibility of any speculation expressed by experts can happen or only a hope. It is true to see the price movement of bitcoin per year we can say very easily also that bitcoin prices will reach a high price at the end of 2018. The yearly bitcoin price movement is very promising, we see bitcoin price from 2012 only $ 5- $ 7 per one bitcoin, 2013 only $ 10- $ 300, 2014 touched $ 700 price but slumped to the price of $ 300. And at 2015 bitcoin was recorded at $200 and by the end of 2015 was $420 per one bitcoin, then at 2016 bitcoin price $450 per one bitcoin and the year-end $950. And in the last years, bitcoin is able to provide an increase in prices that have never experienced by other coin prices from $ 950 up to $ 20,000 by the end of 2017.

By looking at the development of bitcoin prices per year as above we will have a lot of speculation by arguing that bitcoin prices will be higher than the previous year's. But to keep in mind that in 2018 there is a big influence to make bitcoin prices decrease, we cannot ignore every regulation issued by each country, then the previous company that adopted bitcoin but in the current year they prohibit and not use bitcoin again like Microsoft and the last social media where bitcoin promotion place but in this year they forbid bitcoin and the last is bing which prohibits cryptocurrency ads. With that incident, I'm not so sure that bitcoin prices will return to their highest figures.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

Many predict that this bitcoin will rise by the end of this year and again this bitcoin will reach the highest and higher prices than last year, and everyone hopes that this bitcoin will go up, I personally really hope that bitcoin rises because with the rise of bitcoin prices it will make us more already to earn income in this bitcoin.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

All of us here are really waiting for that moment to happen, after all, that is one of the primary secret in doing this investment, the art of patience, the  passion to wait without panicking even we experience successive periodical price crackdown. Having the idea that only those who sell at low price looses. I am very positive that bitcoin's price will beat last year's peak anytime this year.
Bitcoin is full of potential and as you know better what happened in 2017 when Bitcoin made history and surprised the world with its attractive profit. Expected prediction for Bitcoin is that in the end of 2018 Bitcoin will reach as much as 30k$. Which is a very huge amount and every where there will be only money and profit for those who invest or buy Bitcoin so the expected prediction is really good. Bitcoin is famous for its ups and downs and it will never die.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

All of us here are really waiting for that moment to happen, after all, that is one of the primary secret in doing this investment, the art of patience, the  passion to wait without panicking even we experience successive periodical price crackdown. Having the idea that only those who sell at low price looses. I am very positive that bitcoin's price will beat last year's peak anytime this year.
Bitcoin is full of potential and as you know better what happened in 2017 when Bitcoin made history and surprised the world with its attractive profit. Expected prediction for Bitcoin is that in the end of 2018 Bitcoin will reach as much as 30k$. Which is a very huge amount and every where there will be only money and profit for those who invest or buy Bitcoin so the expected prediction is really good. Bitcoin is famous for its ups and downs and it will never die.
Yes bitcoin is full of potential and that's why everyone want to join this currency because they know it will give them a huge profit in future so they can never sell their bitcoin rather they hold and wait for its high price because bitcoin price will more high in the end of 2018, so that's why everyone buying more bitcoin for the best profit.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

Many predict that this bitcoin will rise by the end of this year and again this bitcoin will reach the highest and higher prices than last year, and everyone hopes that this bitcoin will go up, I personally really hope that bitcoin rises because with the rise of bitcoin prices it will make us more already to earn income in this bitcoin.

certainly many who hope with it all. let alone that kind of thing is hard to know, hopefully what we expect it all to come true, and the price goes back up as before.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I beleive in their predictions that bitcoin will hit $100000 this year because l beleive that bitcoin will have a high volatility this coming months.And l will be count as a rich bitcoiners.Which bitcoiners are expecting now to be a part of rich people created by bitcoin.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

As a fellow Bitcoin holder, i believe that Bitcoin will end this ywar wuth another record breaking price. Last year we peaked almost 20k USD, let's just hooe that predictions are correct where they say that it will hit 60k USD this year. As for me, it's either hold or buy more.

Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

I absolutely trust the Bitcoin that it can reach a too much valuable amount like we expected. I need to be patient and wait even if it is long. I used my earn from bounties and hold btc, so it is not too risky.
I wish to become a multimillionaire in the future.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

I can't image $60k in December 2018. You know what is my prediction in 2020 that would be $60k. It wasn't possible to happen but maybe. I think it is too far from reality that in just a months x 3 if we assumed bitcoin price is in $20k. For me it is so impossible.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

Human life is dependent on technological advances, and bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future of payments.

I believe the price will rise higher, wait and be patient.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

Human life is dependent on technological advances, and bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future of payments.

I believe the price will rise higher, wait and be patient.

Yes agree, we should be patiently waiting if we want to earn a good profit because selling bitcoin while the price is decreasing is not a good strategy. I suggest to check prediction from experts as this may helpful in doing crypto business.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

almost all of the predictions that i have heared was positive.Although it is only a prediction but i have high hope that it will do come true because it also happened last year.Even their is ups and downs it still recovered.So be patient more and wait for the green to happen which so possible.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Well 60k dollars is more reliable than 250k dollars in the year 2022. However 60k dollars is too high price for bitcoin. I think it should be 30-35k dollars. That's what I think because in case it will travel to 60k it is a little bit harder to invest to bitcoin in my situation. I don't what will happen at the end of this year. Good luck to us.
This year Bitcoin will touch it high peak. And like 2017 when every where Bitcoin shows its importance same this year Bitcoin will goes again expected predications for Bitcoin is around $30k. And will make a history again and there is a lot of chances for Bitcoin to show its stability and to attract people again. It’s a good time to invest in it soon it is going to be rock again this year.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

Everybody expecting that Bitcoin price will be in bloom, they expects more than $50,000 this year end. But i dont exoect that much, maybe it will reach only $30,000 this year 2018. Well just wait and see what will happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

Do they continue the discussion of how the next IPhone's price will get higher and how badly they need to buy it now to avoid the price increase in the future?
potterbean5

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

I don't know where the btcs will head. The base would always keep lifting everytime, but still impossible to predict mathematically.
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

This year for cryptos might be better than last year since bitcoin is showing signs of strength at a very early time. So if this continues for a couple months, maybe it will already break its record early too.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

Even bitcoin is very volatile, many users including my self still believe that its value will rise this year. This is the reason why I'm keeping my coins on hold.
Not even the crypto billionaires and experts cannot tell us about the exact time span when bitcoin is going to rock the world or when it is going to put its supporters in test. We can just give vague predictions about all this but not the exact events and their timings. Well, what my knowledge says is that by the end of the year, we are going to experience some big increase in the values of coins.
As compared to 2017 I am sure Bitcoin will goes again at the end of the year it will touch around $35k. Bitcoin have potential to goes up and it depends on the market value when it demand will high so its value will also high and due to this we can calculate the profit easily Bitcoin will broke its previous records. Stability is important for Bitcoin to be stable then investor will invest more.
Frankwhite_2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

I can't image $60k in December 2018. You know what is my prediction in 2020 that would be $60k. It wasn't possible to happen but maybe. I think it is too far from reality that in just a months x 3 if we assumed bitcoin price is in $20k. For me it is so impossible.

agreed. I've built my earning projections on bitcoin EOY being no more than $15k.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

my prediction is bitcoin will soaring high this ber month so better buy more coins and hold it till the Bullrun come.
Many people believe in that prediction because it always happens to bitcoin, patients all we need to have a good profit this year end.
More coins the big possibilities to become rich in the future. Just trust bitcoin and it will boom soon...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: