Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:26:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

Well 60k dollars is more reliable than 250k dollars in the year 2022. However 60k dollars is too high price for bitcoin. I think it should be 30-35k dollars. That's what I think because in case it will travel to 60k it is a little bit harder to invest to bitcoin in my situation. I don't what will happen at the end of this year. Good luck to us.

optimism pays, being positive really helps bitcoin in getting more trust and getting more widely accepted. but let us not overeact on the numbers. we all know bitcoin is highly volatile, it is very unpredictable in terms of when will be the next wave to sell. but les us all hope you prediction will happen.

You are right that it was unpredictable but there's already a proof that the price of bitcoins nearly reached $20k dollar last year so there will be really a huge chance for cryptocurrency to grow even more in the future.
sometimes what we expect does not match reality. we expect bitcoin prices to be $ 20k by early 2018. it's just that we all hope it will be real. well, we all expect the high price of bitcoin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Max.junior1

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Actually, it's hard to predict. You only see history last year (2017), my question is whether the condition of the year is still the same as the year 2017? It may be very different, but I really hope the bitcoin price will be higher by the end of the year.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

It is very funny, because there is a guys here pridicting very opposite things like rising and falling of crypto at the same time Smiley:
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

As what the average prediction of bitcoin and the cryptos by the expert, it's really on the good side of cryptos. But since that's only a prediction, it's not a guarantee that it will really be realized because we don't know if the demand of people will always be high each year. Despite all that, i am still optimistic that bitcoin will reach a 100,000$ value.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

The future is always uncertain. After that, we also hope for the future. Even people have hopes, they also dream about the future. People have a lot of hope about bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will increase in the hope of future people.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

Nah i think at the end of this year bitcoin could reach maximum 20 000$ or may be will try to reach 30 000$ but not to much , its very hard level for now . We need very big power and money to come here.
For me, its too hard to speculate if we refer on the market price trend today, but my prediction on bitcoin is, if this market value will stay the same until the month of July, the btc price seemed to be regulated and could not reach 20KUSD as what it happened last year. Im still hoping this increase would continue till a bull could run for success.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will strongly depend on the recognition of official institutions and financial institutions. Another important factor: the number of successful ICO, which created useful products for users.

I think Bears are so tired that they want the bulls to take over again. I hope this prediction will come true because we do not know what will happen. These are just speculations and we can act on the road.
This is another good news because of the positive outlook for bitcoin prices. Over the last few months, some people are very negative about bitcoin but recently, there seems to be a change in the air. I can see some bitcoin predictions around $ 30k and now $ 60k in December so I can see this as a sign that the market is done with all the negatives and it's time for the price to go back up.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

The market of crypto currency continues to fall. Capitalization of the crypto-currency market decreased to $ 403 billion. The news background is also not encouraging. The trustee of the bankrupt Mikro-bank exchange MtGox Nobuaki Kobayashi again sells bitcoins
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

Bitcoin (BTC / USD) demonstrates local weakness and leads the rest of the other crypto-currency pairs down. Last weekend showed us how in the area of ​​$ 8,900 the trap was slammed and the blood of impatient bulls shed, which bet on taking a level of $ 10,000
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I'm not so sure that the price of bitcoin will soar by the end of 2018, but you must do an effort to try to get as much bitcoin as possible, the previous year was incredible and while I have serious doubts that this year is going to be like that, that doesn't mean that the next years do not have a high chance of even outperforming the year of 2017 and when that happens you will want to have as many cryptocurrencies as you can and if you are able to do it your profits will probably change your life.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

I'm pretty sure what you say that bitcoin prices will soon increase. But on the other hand I also doubt whether the true price of bitcoin can be translucent up to 60,000 USD at the end of the year.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:00:57 AM

if we remember last year 2017 really grew the bitcoin value, But this year I think in the end of the year the high value will come back. I'm really sure my prediction.. thank you..
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

I agree with you. I'm sure bitcoin in December will be very high. I still believe in the rise of bitcoin and ethereum. so I keep both of coins.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Even bitcoin is very volatile, many users including my self still believe that its value will rise this year. This is the reason why I'm keeping my coins on hold.
Not even the crypto billionaires and experts cannot tell us about the exact time span when bitcoin is going to rock the world or when it is going to put its supporters in test. We can just give vague predictions about all this but not the exact events and their timings. Well, what my knowledge says is that by the end of the year, we are going to experience some big increase in the values of coins.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Dont worry. demand is higher than ever, tech is stronger than ever. Soon it will gain more traction, after this consolidation and then we will continue to go up.

My predictions about bitcoin is that its value will go higher and higher because as of now the price of bitcoin is already increasing. I am really hoping that this year will become higher and higher.
The only thing which matter a lot when it comes to that of predicting the market value of any of the crypto coin is none other than that of the demand rate of that crypto coin in the future. we can sense that the demand of the bitcoin is increasing significantly because of the increase in the awareness rate and that because of which, we can really hope to see much positive change in the market value of bitcoin.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

I'm pretty sure what you say that bitcoin prices will soon increase. But on the other hand I also doubt whether the true price of bitcoin can be translucent up to 60,000 USD at the end of the year.

I am going to keep my Bitcoins as I believe that BTC will grow. No, I do not think that the price will be 60 thousand. However, I suppose, it can reach 20-25K.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

I think bitcoin will have a better price this year compared to last year because as what i have read from articles on the internet from crypto experts' thoughts that bitcoin will reach 35,000$ this year.
It is really doubtful that is going to happen, the previous year was a perfect combination of factors almost everything went in the favor of bitcoin and that is why we saw such a huge increase in the price, but this year has been everything but perfect we have seen many bad news regarding bitcoin, from regulations to bitcoin and icos and many other things, so if I was you I will lower my expectations.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

I am going to keep my Bitcoins as I believe that BTC will grow. No, I do not think that the price will be 60 thousand. However, I suppose, it can reach 20-25K.
We should just try and hold on to our bitcoins for as long as we possible can whiles we continue to invest more money into it because there will come a time when the price will start to go up once again and then we are going to see all our investment come to pass.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

I really hope if in the future bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and I also hope that many people join the bitcoin world in the future ...
True and more people invest to bitcoin so that they can earn a good profit and the demand of bitcoin will blow up.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

The current price of bitcoin now is not that big right now that's why it is better to buy some of it right to invest your money to take a big break when it increase again it's price this coming months. Just believe some that you once tried and tested and it will surely make it's way again to increase it's price in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: