Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Although these predictions look good but that doesn't mean that it is true or that it will happen according to the way that people have said it, we are already going into the third week of April and still we haven't seen a price increase past the $10,000 mark. We all have to realize that no matter how hard we try there will be no way to predict what will happen to the market or where the price will go at a particular time.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Your predictions are so good. So, we will not be afraid if sometimes there are months or days which bitcoin's price goes down. It is just its characteristics. We will keep in mind that it could be a sign too that it will rise up higher. There will be lots of people will be blessed this year, hopefully.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

There is many prediction about bitcoin price in end this year but there all said above $25k. I think its good news, because bitcoin holding important role in cryptomarket, if bitcoin price rise its affecting to other coin price too
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

Looking at the trend of BTC for the past year would definitely bring about the notion that it can be the same for this year. Those who are experienced enough provided sound predictions that aren't just blind predictions. They based their predictions on, as earlier said, exoerience and mostly calculations. While their predictions aren't 100% guaranteed, they do carry enough information to increase the probability of their predictions becoming a reality. LFor our part, it's best to keep ourselves informed as well and study the trends some more.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:38:09 AM

I still believe the bitcoin price will rise, maybe in the next five months. I hope the fluctuations like last year.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

The compare between is bitcoin price will be keep falling and it will rise even more in the future has so much different for me personally, I can see and I believe that the price will actually sublime,  just wait for that and being patience. So, my predictions was clear to the positive thing.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

This prediction may logically make sense, and of course, this was indeed expected of everyone. but of course this is just a matter of time when either his own particular bitcoin started going up again to the higher prices, it's just a matter of mentally just do want to wait or not.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:28:40 AM

My expected predictions about the price of bitcoin is $25,000 USD by the end of this year i believe on that.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

In my opinion, all that is expected by many people. And I really hope it will happen. Thank you for writing, because your writing will make people optimistic. Although all of that is a prediction, but in my opinion, it will make people motivated. By looking at the current state, not a few people who panic with the circumstances. Therefore, reading positive news like this will increase one's motivation.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

I do think bitcoin still have a lot chance to go up. I expect bitcoin value will be atleast 15K $ in december. Now the market are starting to recover, but i dont think bitcoin will able to reach 60k usd in this year. There will be alot of regulation coming up in few months so i expect bitcoin will going down again but it will increasing again when it stated as legal currency and asset.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

I do think bitcoin still have a lot chance to go up. I expect bitcoin value will be atleast 15K $ in december. Now the market are starting to recover, but i dont think bitcoin will able to reach 60k usd in this year. There will be alot of regulation coming up in few months so i expect bitcoin will going down again but it will increasing again when it stated as legal currency and asset.
Many people still waiting, i think it's not really the about regulation, but some people are worried about the coming of possible bad news that can happen. Recovery is currently ongoing though slow but good for the growth of the market moving in the green area, Bitcoin's prediction penetrate to the price of 60k in December will be very difficult though possible, but Bitcoin is in the green area alone in the market for me it is enough to keep optimistic for long hold investment.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Its nice to hear that bitcoin reaching $60K by December 2018. But it would be bit questionary to see $60K. I would assume to have mininum of $35K by December 2018. I do accept that its based on each one's prediction. I concluded the figure with CMC data of past days. Current moment is really smoothing to see. The growth is slow and steady. We dont see either too much of spike nor too much of dip. It stable and healthy.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

Many people still waiting, i think it's not really the about regulation, but some people are worried about the coming of possible bad news that can happen. Recovery is currently ongoing though slow but good for the growth of the market moving in the green area, Bitcoin's prediction penetrate to the price of 60k in December will be very difficult though possible, but Bitcoin is in the green area alone in the market for me it is enough to keep optimistic for long hold investment.
I think that nowadays the situation with Bitcoin differs to the situation in December 2017 significantly. Not only by regulations and other restrictions. Merely many people bought Bitcoin on the high levels for $20000 and now they sell their coins as soon as possible when the even small pumping occurs on the crypto exchange markets. It makes the growing of the price of BTC slow.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

i think once the bull run reaches a certain speed more and more people again want to jump in to hope to seell before the masses...therefore  iguess we will see another pump&dump this year..
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

i think once the bull run reaches a certain speed more and more people again want to jump in to hope to seell before the masses...therefore  iguess we will see another pump&dump this year..
If what you are talking is too easy and it was just like that i think many should become rich nowadays, but let's just face it, we know that the market is so unpredictable and we couldn't do anything about it but only to ride in on what it can offer to us.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

My hope for bitcoin will be an invaluable asset in the coming year.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Although these predictions look good but that doesn't mean that it is true or that it will happen according to the way that people have said it, we are already going into the third week of April and still we haven't seen a price increase past the $10,000 mark. We all have to realize that no matter how hard we try there will be no way to predict what will happen to the market or where the price will go at a particular time.

Indeed, prediction not always good it looks. I am believe that bitcoin price will rising again and reach highest prices and hopely that prediction happen because if bitcoin price soar end this year, it will increasing other altcoin price and incrasing market cap value.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

All of us still awaiting for the best price of Bitcoin. As of today, the price is still low and lools like the prices have so many ups and downs. But we really need to be patient because that is normal in trading. We are in the season of call accummulation so the price is still low. We cannot actually predict what will happen in the future. All we need to do now is to just hold until we have reached the desired income.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

According to my predictions I think that bitcoin will survive in the upcoming future and its price will also keep on increasing  Day by day. This is because since bitcoin has started its price has increased a lot and its users have also increased drastically throughout the world. This is because of the increasing popularity of the bitcoin Throughout the world which has lead  to increase in demand of bitcoin among the people all over the world. So it’s safe to say that bitcoin price will further increase.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

I think that the growth of bitcoin will necessarily pass the mark of the previous high. Cryptocurrencies are only gaining strength for a new rise, time is our main investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: