Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

There are many positive and negative prediction about bitcoin price. But no one of them is exactly correct because as far as I've know bitcoin price cant actually predict. However the professional and pro persons that could analyze bitcoin price are thinking that it will dump up this year.
Actually many of people better know about bitcoin that its price will again high and that's why investors are get best profit because ot is a currency and its price is not stable so sometime its price will down and sometime its price will more high, so don't be panic and keep your money in bitcoin and it for its high price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

Ultimately, despite of that dumb regulations I still believe that bitcoin along with all others cryptos will raise significantly till the end this year
This year i predicted that bitcoin will remain as the best and i am sure that this year bitcoin value or price can rise really high and i am expecting that this year the value of bitcoin can be more than $20,000, and i am sure many people will be rich.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ajjjmagno16

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

For me my expected prediction in bitcoin is to rise again this year and in the future too because all we know bitcoin wright now is in the low level.but i belive that bitcoin can rise again..
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

Ultimately, despite of that dumb regulations I still believe that bitcoin along with all others cryptos will raise significantly till the end this year
This year i predicted that bitcoin will remain as the best and i am sure that this year bitcoin value or price can rise really high and i am expecting that this year the value of bitcoin can be more than $20,000, and i am sure many people will be rich.
it can start at august or september.usually market move extremly in this month.we could know in last year price history it show bitcoin price rise extremly.and we hope this year can happen the same thing.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:53:55 AM

While I think it is going to take a lot more than the current regulations to affect long term price of bitcoin I recognize that regulations had the effect of scare people away at least for the short term, and this is one of the reasons despite the strength and popularity of bitcoin of why I really do not expect any kind of big recovery but I wish to be mistaken in my prediction.
Predicting the long term price of btc is subject to regulations and ban in some countries thus affects the price although the rate of adoption of bitcoin  increases on daily bases however this does not mean the price will skyrocket as speculated.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

I don't believe for $60k. That will be hard for bitcoin to reach in this 2018. The bitcoin fluctuation now does not shows such possibility. I think $30k is the most possible one than the latter.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

I don't believe for $60k. That will be hard for bitcoin to reach in this 2018. The bitcoin fluctuation now does not shows such possibility. I think $30k is the most possible one than the latter.
in several years later maybe target $60.000 can be reached.but for this year around $25.000 more rational to us.although we know, nothing impossible in market.everything can happen.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:32 AM

The downward trend seems to be happening in the near future so we will be hard to see the prices skyrocket, especially now that the crypto competition is increasing and tighter so as to make marketcap and daily transaction volume bitcoin continue to decline.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

We see signs that the downtrend is about to end. As soon as we see the slightest ups and downs. It's gonna be green.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

The Predictions for me are just guessing and expecting good things to avoid panic .. and predictions are not all true and there are also some right ones Depending on them to find good information to predict. I'm sure everyone is expecting good news about bitcoin so hopefully their predictions are correct.
snakeSTAND

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

There are more predictions of bitcoin price that leads to misleading to what must be the real price of bitcoin in the years to come. For me the price of bitcoin before the end of 2018 will be 19k. That is what I think that will happen.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

Every holder dreams of the moment when the price will jump incredibly. Before you start trading and investing it’s necessary to explore the price charts over the years and evaluate the possible risks.
Rizki_ct

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

We all also hope bitcoin will reach a very high price later, I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.I expect it will explode.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

I think that's just the fun predictions of the editors. That will not happen in cycles. Because money is hard to find and sharks always choose the right time to pump.
I think the pumping will not happen in the next two years and the market capitalization of Crypto will go down dramatically. Do not buy any altcoin at the present time!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

There are many predictions by the end of 2018 that bitcoin will go back up again and many of those in it expect this bitcoin to rise again, and if we refer to the previous year which is the year 2017 that bitcoin prices soared at the end of the year we must be sure also that later this year bitcoin will rise again.
We can all make predictions the only problem that I have is to read predictions that are completely impossible for example if there is one prediction that bothers me is the one that predicts that bitcoin will reach 1 million by the end of 2020, because that is simply impossible, it is impossible for the price to reach those levels that fast but many newbies believe it and buy bitcoin thinking that is going to become true.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

Based on what we are currently seeing with bitcoin right now, we can say that it would take a long time before it gets to recover but that should not make us stop on believing on it knowing that these circumstances has occured already before but bitcoin was able to survive and recover afterwards. The same thing might happen this time so let us keep on holding and believe on bitcoin.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

We see signs that the downtrend is about to end. As soon as we see the slightest ups and downs. It's gonna be green.

It seems to be ended and the uptrend has started as btc has now crossed 7500$ per btc and thus we can feel little better than couple of days ago. Also we do consider the coming months btc will be 15k $ soon so right time as well to buy and keep it.

Yokoyoki

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

I think bitcoin will increase in 2018, there's still time for bitcoin to increase this year, and by the end of the year bitcoin will exceed 20k.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Nice to see that you wait for the Bitcoin price to rise like last year and the whole crypto lovers feel the same as you. The crypto currency market is always volatile and the predictions and the posts like your will make others make confident on the market. I have good belief like you that Bitcoin will rise to the highest price this year and somewhere before this year end.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

I would be glad to see bitcoin 60 000 dollars at the end of 2018. But I think this is an unrealistic forecast. I do not think that the government will end the regulation of crypto currency in 2018.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: