Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Yes dont be si affected for the current situation of bitcoin price though try to buy at this time and wait for the bear months come. We dont have to do sell right now just hold until the price goes up expectedly. I believe in the crypto demand and popularity. Sooner or later big investment will come on btc. So dont worry for waiting too long. The more you wait the more you can gain. Be wise and use this oppurtunity to buy at cheap
Even those who are not directly involved with bitcoin want it to increase in value because only then, it is possible for their coins to produce some decent profits for them. Bitcoin is not the one which could be ever a wastage of money. I concur with you that we should keep supporting market and stay positive because only then it is going to increase in value. Market is nothing without investors and their support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Yes dont be si affected for the current situation of bitcoin price though try to buy at this time and wait for the bear months come. We dont have to do sell right now just hold until the price goes up expectedly. I believe in the crypto demand and popularity. Sooner or later big investment will come on btc. So dont worry for waiting too long. The more you wait the more you can gain. Be wise and use this oppurtunity to buy at cheap
Even those who are not directly involved with bitcoin want it to increase in value because only then, it is possible for their coins to produce some decent profits for them. Bitcoin is not the one which could be ever a wastage of money. I concur with you that we should keep supporting market and stay positive because only then it is going to increase in value. Market is nothing without investors and their support.
Well, i really believe that half of the year will be a bearish market wherein a time to invest and even buy coins and hold it for months. While the other half will be a bullish market wherein coins will gradually increase their price value and it will be the time to sell our coins and expect to have bigger profit.

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

Better hold bitcoin as long we can. Bitcoin is long term investment and many expert said bitcoin will be valuable in the future. Bitcoin price start below $1 and right now the highest price at $19k. I am believe that bitcoin will reach $60k

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

People in the cryptocommunity are saying that the value of cryptocurrencies will rise at around the last quarter of the year, they are saying this because they have seen it, they saw it happend quite a few times in their past years as a cryptocurrency holder or trader, I have experienced it once and I believe that cryptocurrency will rise again.
We have seen it several times already that the price of bitcoin goes up at the end of the year but that does not necessarily means it is going to happen again, that is why you must prepare just in case that does not happen, because if we do not see a recovery at that time I do not have any doubt that more people will begin to sell their coins since they will be disappointed of this.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

bitcoin is expected to Perform Great Performance in 2018 at the end of the year and I remain positive and believe bitcoin will remain a digital asset in the future.

I too have the same attitude towards bitcoins but the sad thing is that, I just cannot ignore the prices and it really hurts to see all of your investments going down the drain because I have invested again since I thought that the prices are about to jump again. I wish I waited a little longer but what the hell, no one can predict the price. So I just tried to keep myself calm to not panic sell.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

Bitcoin is very popular currency nowadays so probably in futre price would be even more higher and other altcoins would be expensive too because of bitcoins.

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

bitcoin will continue this bearish trend for a while till all institutions and whales accumulate enough , then by end of this year we will see a huge spike in price like what happened in DEC 2017 . that what i think

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

bitcoin is expected to Perform Great Performance in 2018 at the end of the year and I remain positive and believe bitcoin will remain a digital asset in the future.

I too have the same attitude towards bitcoins but the sad thing is that, I just cannot ignore the prices and it really hurts to see all of your investments going down the drain because I have invested again since I thought that the prices are about to jump again. I wish I waited a little longer but what the hell, no one can predict the price. So I just tried to keep myself calm to not panic sell.

Lol. We haven't even seen the middle of this year dude don't be so gloomy. Bitcoin was what last may? I think under 3k usd. So we're still more than double that figure even with the market plunging quite steeply. We'll get through this if we exercise patience and positive attitudes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
TheAncient

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

For me if bitcoin will reach 600k USD this will make the price dull because people will not take a big risk for such a very volatile success of btc.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Yes i agree. I wait for the right moment and i believe its coming. I also collect coins and hold it and wait bitcoin to rise. My advice to others is just be calm and dont panic.hold your coins  as long as you can. And soon the perfect time is come.

kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

Ultimately, despite of that dumb regulations I still believe that bitcoin along with all others cryptos will raise significantly till the end this year
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Well if that prediction becomes true.. that's definitely awesome because we who are depending to the value or price of btc.
Because we need to increasing of btc for the good of Investors and beneficiary of it.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Every trader today in the market has the same belief that bitcoins might grow up even more before the end of the year in 2018 and that is the reason why there are more people today who are holding their coins more than selling it on the market.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

That's just predictive , no one can know exactly how  the bitcoin price will be in the future because bitcoin is always influenced by many factors. But in the future, I believe the bitcoin price will be much higher than in 2017 because the cryptocurrency market is still a new market and it is attracting a lot of investors and big companies, besides bitcoin is believed to be a bubble and it will explode when its price is really high .
I have been following the crypto experts and some investors on the social media and have had debates about the crypto and its future. People are very optimistic about the future. They are of the view that the prices will rise high in the current year to award people who have invested. Besides, the award will attract further investment and might lead to a much higher rise in the monetary values in the days to come so people have positive vibes about the future.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Well all those people who said it are experienced enough to be believed thus thanks for the news and those positive vibes.
Robert Ver and other whales are set on crushing it ..after Twitter and Facebook ban we are seeing decline in the Campaigns and that's pushing people out of here.
It's all a game of patience and just a few months more before the bull is set free.

Whatever it is, positive or negative, it is just a predictions. We don't know what will happen in the future. Just live the moment in a positive way and with full of hope that things will be fine.

it is a prediction that we can not know, so whatever happens it is a journey we have to face it, even though it's a good situation and the situation is not good. we as users should appreciate whatever happens.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

A lot of bad things are currently happening in bitcoin at the moment and we are all hoping for a recovery someday sooner. We cannot confirm anything yet for now since the cryto world is a mess at the present. If we are going to look back and remember what happened to bitcoin before, we may say that it is possible that it will happen again this year wherein after a hard fall, sudden pumps will occur.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Lol. We haven't even seen the middle of this year dude don't be so gloomy. Bitcoin was what last may? I think under 3k usd. So we're still more than double that figure even with the market plunging quite steeply. We'll get through this if we exercise patience and positive attitudes.
There's still a lot of chance for recovery, it's not over yet. The market is still moving ups and downs, but we need to keep our trust that everything is going to be alright at the right time. As long as we keep improving our knowledge, be observant with market condition, and determined then we'll get by from all these challenges with strong faith.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

the rise in bitcoin prices will depend heavily on increasing market demand. so I guess if we really want that to happen as of 2017 then of course things have to be done for all bitcoin users to make purchases for bitcoin and keep it for a long period of time and not panic when bitcoin prices are down. I think if this is done continuously by bitcoin users, the same thing will happen like a very significant increase of bitcoin in 2017 ago.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

Many people are saying that bitcoin is about to end due to its continuous dump. This is just a prediction but this may happen if ever bitcoin wouldn't be able to survive anymore. But based on what I remember, bitcoin before had experience such great dumps making people practice panic selling but afterwards it was able to recover and increase more so let us hope that this would happen again.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Every trader today in the market has the same belief that bitcoins might grow up even more before the end of the year in 2018 and that is the reason why there are more people today who are holding their coins more than selling it on the market.
really, and I still believe and have confidence with bitcoin and other altcoin. so I still do hold and wait for the right moment to sell it. because I believe selling the coins now will not give me a big advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: