Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3530 times)
Anismanja6

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

That's too much in making predictions. I believe bitcoin can increase with high spikes, but for the $ 60,000 spike I think it is unlikely to happen by the end of this year.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James_Hepp

Activity: 20
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Well all those people who said it are experienced enough to be believed thus thanks for the news and those positive vibes.
Robert Ver and other whales are set on crushing it ..after Twitter and Facebook ban we are seeing decline in the Campaigns and that's pushing people out of here.
It's all a game of patience and just a few months more before the bull is set free.

Whatever it is, positive or negative, it is just a predictions. We don't know what will happen in the future. Just live the moment in a positive way and with full of hope that things will be fine.
I honestly can't believe people are still doing predictions on bitcoin prices. Have we not learned a thing about bitcoin on this 10 year journey we had. We are talking about bitcoin here. Not some stock or forex leverage deal we all see. This is bitcoin, it can be $2k tomorrow or $25k, no one will know what bitcoin price can be in the future, it is not something we can foresee this is nothing to do with charts, nothing to do with trends, no news, just pure hype.

But, I do read on different journals in internet but all are predicting about something unbelievable price levels for bitcoin prices in coming years. In short term it may not surprise us but in coming years we will definitely have more exciting years which may outplay the year 2017 which is being considered as one of the best year for bitcoin markets. 

I agree with that completely. There is no real reason for us to be trying to predict bitcoin prices at any stage. We have failed to do so in the past, and will fail to do so again. It's too random. Anything can influence it, and we can never know exactly what that thing is. That's the beauty of anonymity.

We have some hope as Bitcoin stabilizes and finds a comfortable balance after that huge rush. It has potential to take off on another run. Potential. But not a guarantee, until it starts moving again.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

from the history of bitcoin prices can be seen that the price of bitcoin is always increasing every year, so I still hope and believe that the price of bitcoin will also rise at the end of the year

FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

Well all those people who said it are experienced enough to be believed thus thanks for the news and those positive vibes.
Robert Ver and other whales are set on crushing it ..after Twitter and Facebook ban we are seeing decline in the Campaigns and that's pushing people out of here.
It's all a game of patience and just a few months more before the bull is set free.
My expected prediction is that someday bitcoin will arise and all the bitcoin holders are surely gets a stable life by the help of bitcoin . People will make bitcoin as their livelihood.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Well, current market conditions really make all analysts confused, when many countries that have legalized bitcoin actually bitcoin prices cannot rise and continue to drop, in my opinion it is difficult to predict bitcoin prices.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:30 AM

Well, current market conditions really make all analysts confused, when many countries that have legalized bitcoin actually bitcoin prices cannot rise and continue to drop, in my opinion, it is difficult to predict bitcoin prices.

Still, there are many countries didn't legalised the bitcoin and much negative news makes the price to stable below $7k. Bitcoin ETF will change once it is accepted by the SEC, so for everything we have to wait and see how start picking its prices.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

I think all traders and all these investors have very much hope for bitcoin, one of them is expecting this bitcoin price to be very expensive and can be received in all countries to become one of the legitimate payments.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

yes hopefully the prediction is correct, because everyone clearly wants bitcoi to go up, and I also hope that the worst crashes experienced by bitcoin will not happen again after bitcoin rises. I hope the price will last after rising high
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Whatever it is, positive or negative, it is just a predictions. We don't know what will happen in the future. Just live the moment in a positive way and with full of hope that things will be fine.

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

As I see the situation, Bitcoin will be fluctuating these days. I mean, certainly. Close to end of autumn, it will be stabilized, and in winter, reach the maximum.
Howits

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

As I see the situation, Bitcoin will be fluctuating these days. I mean, certainly. Close to end of autumn, it will be stabilized, and in winter, reach the maximum.
Because of this too much flcuutaions, I lost 0.15 BTC longing BTC when it was 7K. Don't be brain make wrong decision like me. Short and be happy.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

well, the prediction that I hope for now is just so that the price of bitcoin is at a price above $ 10k. even though it's very difficult, many people expect that to happen. well, maybe stable above the $ 7k price in the near future is the beginning.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Soon enough, people will come to realize that bitcoin is going to be a revolutionary system. The technology behind bitcoin is the future, it is one of a kind that has a high potential as a new form of payment. This technology would make the world smaller making smooth transaction whenever and wherever it is. Bitcoin might be not yet stable, but once total recognition and acceptance happened it is going to be a big hit for bitcoin.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: