Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:59 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 03:21:33 PM by eotrade

Revolutionary Ecosystem for Seamless Crypto Investments. We are bridging the gap between traditional trading and blockchain by incorporating three platforms under which fiat and crypto transactions are simplified.

The EO ecosystem is the brain child of ExpertOption a leading broker with more than 7 million traders from more than 150 countries. ExpertOption is a licensed broker with an award-winning platform and has esteemed partners like Google and Facebook. The company is ran by over 100 employees in five different countries.

The EO ecosystem will include four products:
  • EO.Trade crypto exchange
  • EO.Finance wallet
  • ExpertOption.com trading platform
  • EO.News portal.
The entire ecosystem will be powered by the EO coin which can be used for paying lower fees on the platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

Cointelegraph.com one of the biggest news website in cryptocommunity publised an article about EO coin sale https://ico.expertoption.com

eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

EO.Trade crypto exchange will offer both crypto and fiat currencies trading. The platform will be designed to withstand current and future market demand. In addition KYC and Withdrawals will be the fastest on the crypto market.

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

there are currently working companies and employees. this is beautiful.
because there is no need to comment on a working project. comments can be made for future plans. good luck.
eotrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

EO.Finance will be an innovative wallet which will be used for buying, storing, exchanging and transferring both crypto and fiat currencies. At the beginning the wallet will host 20 cryptos and a large number of fiat currencies. EO.Finance will be a financial hub where anyone can fully manage all their digital and cryptocurrencies.

Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Is this for international market or just selected countries?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

EO platform is worldwide, but they do have plans to expand by inventing new features and products. you can check it in their roadmap
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

If people needs to pay in EO tokens then would there be an option to convert other cryptocurrencies into own token or they have to buy them from the exchanges only?
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

If people needs to pay in EO tokens then would there be an option to convert other cryptocurrencies into own token or they have to buy them from the exchanges only?

Probably is going to be second you said, it’s also going to provide value to the token. But for now we are waiting for the crowdsale, I believe in good price of token and importance of all the platforms.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

EO platform is worldwide, but they do have plans to expand by inventing new features and products. you can check it in their roadmap
But what country can invest? There are always US and China restricted for token sales.
GOZIC

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

But what country can invest? There are always US and China restricted for token sales.
Well, as there is no info about restricted countries, I think everyone could invest
ReXata

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Well, as there is no info about restricted countries, I think everyone could invest
“Client is a private person, legally capable citizen, non US Reportable Person, non resident or non citizen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Israel, Japan, Sudan and North Korea and non resident or non citizen of any other country where according to the applicable law of such country any Operations conducted by Client on the Site can be defined as illegal, null or void” – it’s the quote from their terms and conditions, I see that they have banned the whole Europe and some other countries. Plus the token is not a security, which will get investors from US and China banned in the first place.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

“Client is a private person, legally capable citizen, non US Reportable Person, non resident or non citizen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Israel, Japan, Sudan and North Korea and non resident or non citizen of any other country where according to the applicable law of such country any Operations conducted by Client on the Site can be defined as illegal, null or void” – it’s the quote from their terms and conditions, I see that they have banned the whole Europe and some other countries. Plus the token is not a security, which will get investors from US and China banned in the first place.
I don’t see Russia in this list, it makes me believe that this ICO is only for Russian citizens. Quite strange decision I think.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

I think EO could become the only one platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the universal ecosystem for their technologies it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.
bazzz

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

It is very good that new useful products for traders appear on the crypto market. It is especially pleasant that there are already working products, not just promises to do something in a few years
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

I think EO could become the only one platform on crypto which will make the breakthrough for this. Others I know have strange features I don't like etc. But with a feature like the universal ecosystem for their technologies it could become really amazing, if they get it handled in the right way.
it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of service.
money still talks, and not crypto talks nowadays
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

it could be, but i think it will take a huge amount of time to people adapting to this kind of service.
I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

I also see a lot of potential, but it takes some time to execute so that you can think about dominating a segment, we will depend on the team's work for this, from the initial stages to the operations and expansion, but for the work presented by the team so far, and the vast interest of investors, I think they will not have difficulties in their steps

t can go fast, i think people are adapting faster and faster to the technology around them.
It just needs to get a bit more user friendly cause you need to be a half tech right now to understand everything.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Have read your roadmap, smart contracts on what platform? ethereum? or your own blockhain. Sorry dont have time to go through
ivangoff

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

Have read your roadmap, smart contracts on what platform? ethereum? or your own blockhain. Sorry dont have time to go through
This is ERC20 tokens (Ethereum tokens). They dont have own blockchain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: