Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3160 times)
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Can't you see the hint? Stop participating ICOs if you are a regular victim of those scams. Learn from your mistake and stop giving time to those airdrops that usually the owners are profiting and not those airdroppers. Learn to trade and start making your time worth and valuable by purchasing those coins that are relevant and legit than those airdrops.
If you have time for that, then why not? And if you spend time on more profitable work, then no.
He has time but look, he is always falling in those scams. He might lack of knowledge and falling to those wrong airdrops but still, stop wasting time there.

so far, since september 2017 i got more than $2500 just from airdrop. in other way it was really works like a charm.

it seems people are just watch on the airdrop and leave it after they join this, join that.
we must really take care of those group and im sure it will reduce for us to get scammed

DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

Well since you are still a newbie and will find hard to earn some coins because the are so little campaigns you can participate, I suggest you still try to join in airdrops. At least you'll have coins to wait and hold until you are higher rank and get more valuable coins.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

Why not?! Free tokens are always a good thing. But I would use a separate address for airdrops.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

Choose wisely when you want to participate, check their whitepaper, even if it's just an airdrop, you will get a better view of their planned and product, not all airdrops are scam, and some people claimed that they got a decent profit from airdrop, in airdrop we don't really losing anything we just losing time, so if you got free time then you can join it, who knows you get lucky
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

I don't really do airdrops except the projects I wanted to participate in their main sale and they later cancel the main to do airdrops that's the only I can participate In only apart from that. I don't do airdrops

Tlongbottom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

I will continue to participate in airdrops just because it’s fun to collect little bits of a lot of coins. I don’t expect to make a lot of money from it, but you need know what will have if you let a small pile of coins sit in a wallet. Worst case, you spend five minutes signing up and never get the coins you’re supposed to get.

Airdrops also encourage me to look into the projects that have them and that is a good way of scouting bounty programs that may be worth joining.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:13:46 AM

I have already stop a long time ago because i think most of that airdrops are scam because they does not pay me. I give up my email address and ethereum address because airdrops usually needs that but mostly i got spam emails instead of airdrop bounties. I know there are legit airdrops out there but mostly are scams.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

well most are airdrop airdrop are scam just trying to get your infomation but theres airdrop airdrop project are good that can give decent amount earning you just to be patient of airdrop just keep joining until you find a good one .
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

I still joining airdrops but i choose only those in the threads. For me, those airdrops that have a referral are making us hopeless. Most of them are not legit. So, just make sure that you will choose a good airdrops..
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

Airdrop projects are unknown usually, small amounts and usually fail long term. I don't think it's worth the time unless it's a good use coin and the payout is ok. however it depends on how much $5 is worth in your country.

Go Green!
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

Most of the airdrop coming now a days in the name of successful projects also listed in coinmarketcap but all are scam . Recently lots of people using this airdrop for days collecting as well as scamming.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

Of course yes, you need to continue to join if they have new airdrop comes, because it is free you can worry if the airdrop that you joined is asking you need to deposit first and that's a big problem if you put your fund for that kind of airdrop. Anyways, i think much better to join in bounty campaign rather than Airdrop,  but like in airdrop you need to choose where is the project that worth to join.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:27:38 AM

Just wait longer, some airdrops distribute their tokens/coins even months after the signing up. Yes you might continue, since you cant still participate in signature campaigns,which obviously gives much more coins, meanwhile, while learning the forum, still try to get as much free coins you can.
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

I still participate in airdrops it is another way to earn some coins although some of it are scam you don't need to do a lot of work in airdrop since their instruction are simple, although i don't earn that big in each airdrops if i combine all of the airdrops coins that i earn it is really worth it.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Participating in airdrops if you have free time is okay because at the end it is still giveaway tokens. But for me I think it is more better to focus your time and energy to things that may bring sure profit to you like bounty campaigns.

shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

A lots of my friends joined and participating airdrops as their source of another extra income, but I don't ever heard them any such complaints about scams, maybe because they are wise on choosing airdrops which a very trusted one. In this business many people here performing bad actions that taking advantage to another weak people, and we can only notice that it is a scam when there is no distribution of payments at all or the person we transact would disappear without proper information.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

Yes. Airdrop projects does not cost you anything. Even though there are many scams among legit one's, only your time was wasted and not money.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

My telegram full and i stop participating in airdrops now.
I am confused in this groups, and i dont know what is there scam what not.
For half year i am earned something around 200-300uds from airdrops, it can be more but i am slipped 2 pumps

HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

It depends on your ambitions. I used to participate in airdrops before, but usually, it gives not a big profit. But some coins (ONTOLOGY) gave 5000$ just of their airdrop. So it's up to a person actually.
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

why regret for getting spammed on airdrop? there nothing to lose either (except your little time). airdrop is like sign-ing the get free buck. and when you didnt get it, so be it. its just free things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: