Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3156 times)
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

I beg to differ. I have participated and benefited from airdrops and bounties. As a matter of fact, I started out with Crypto with 0% investment and I am 4 months into Crypto now, my portfolio is encouraging. My advice is, subscribe to useful airdrops channels (free ones) like airdrop alerts and other. And you will have a different experience all together.
Meanwhile, privcy coin airdrop is on and it is trading already.
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

I think  we should continue participating in airdrops, There has been an uproar about them in the recent past because of their legitimacy,as people have lost trust in them overtime, a number of airdrops have turned up to be worthless, some not even making the exchange platforms, but some of them are really valuable in the long run, its therefore upon you to  look into the most suitable airdrop to participate in, You might take part in quite a number but  in the long run you will find some very good ones.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

I think that it is better to participate in bounty companies, because you choose a project that you believe in and just follow it for a certain time, although this does not mean that the project will not be a Scam, but in comparison with airdrop, bounty company in my opinion is much better.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

I don't consider that Airdrop design are benefit involved these times. Most of them are simon-pure goldbrick and the ones that are existent not pledge beneficial  rewards.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

You should still join airdrop because there are still a lot of ICO's that are legit and give tokens. But put much your time and effort on bounties. It gives much more earnings than airdrops. Do airdrops once your done doing bounties, in that way you can have much more earnings.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

I agree that some of the airdrops are good for us to participate in, much to contribute by selectively choosing the airdrop it has the potential to earn a considerable amount of profits, but still be careful and thorough in choosing the airdrop as most proved to be cheated by the hands not responsible.
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
nowadays, Most of the Airdrops are scam. But also few airdrops also legit. you can continue to join the new aridrop project but before join any airdrops you should check out about this project team,whitepaper,their project theme etc which help you you to know about this project legit or scam.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

You must have chosen bad airdrops. Sometimes they can be really profitable. Not all of them, but you may try your luck again.

joanamaybe

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

I don't really do airdrops except the projects I wanted to participate in their main sale and they later cancel the main to do airdrops that's the only I can participate In only apart from that. I don't do airdrops
ngochuyen0071

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

in my opinion it is not mandatory to participate in airdrop projects or other projects. it all depends on the ability to do it. and to join in the airdrop project is not so complicated. registering telegrams and social networking accounts.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I observed some legit airdrops, like from helbiz and counting house they made an airdrop together with an ICO, so it is better to join an airdrop if the coin has successful ICO period, so that you can earn and surely has a value.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

I don't think you should choose an airdrop. I think this is a waste of time. You must invest first to make money. Bounty allows you to promote it for your favorite projects, but wealth must rely on investment.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

I don't think you should choose an airdrop. I think this is a waste of time. You must invest first to make money. Bounty allows you to promote it for your favorite projects, but wealth must rely on investment.

This you can tell if you got investment to invest but for those users who got no investment can join bounty campaigns and earn free. but now a days even airdrop are not easy to join as now they require lot of tasks to be done to get Airdrop and most of time they are not worthy enough to join and waste time. But still it is like lottery as some time a single airdrop can give you a good profit which covers all your hard-work.

itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Buddy joining in the airdrop is a waste of time i participated in many airdrops like you i did not receive any rewards, and as you say some airdrops is scam and many  participants also say that, we know airdrop just want a members to the telegram to make a community for there group and that's why they make airdrops, some airdrop also just want our identity,just want wallet so that's why we need to be careful and don't take the risk.
phantasod

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

I dont prefer to invest airdrops. because many project make a wrong promotion. People don't understand project details and they made an insecure investment. I dont want to be part of these people so I don't like airdrops
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Today joining in Airdrop is totally waste of time as now the tasks are also high and the return is low so today it is totally waste to join airdrop. Join in other bounty is also fair but airdrop is totally waste of time.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

As for me, I participate airdrop projects if I have researched about it and then I know that it is a legit project. Well you can use that experience so that next time before you participate, you will research or study the project first or ask others about it. Then you can participate if you know that it is a good project.
phamduc171a

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Not really. You should not bother joining airdrop projects unless your personal data is compromised. Airdrop projects of ICOs are usually for the sole purpose of information dissemination only. They use airdrop to attract investors and even bounty participants to join their project. That's just it. But you have to be careful of joining such projects because most of them are fraudulent and arenjust using other people's personal info.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

opportunities to get results from the airdrop is very small. many of the scams, the coins do not have prices, the allocation of that a little bit. It all makes for a little disappointing if in the result. participated in it did not matter if indeed intend little extra searching results. But if you want big results then don't just hope on airdrop. Moreover, if you want more of a focus for big results then switch course in bounty and leave the airdrop.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ozgurk

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

I do not like to participate in airdrops, I did not participate before but yesterday my friend said that I earned 2000usd in airdrops on two weeks. I will look some project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: