Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3156 times)
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

Airdrop are crab now; totally worthless and a waste of time; i have stop participation I'm airdrop and move to bounties
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

I always participate in airdrops it takes a little time to give free coins which are always very nice Undecided
strawhatters

Activity: 93

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

There are so many scam airdrops around. It doesn't really matter anymore now because you can never be sure if that air drop is legitimate or not. You should rather spend time doing bounty campaigns.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
eeeeeew36

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

As long as there is profit, I will participate, because now full-time cryptocurrency, I will not let go of a chance to make money, now the market just can hoard coins, waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

Yes it's really sad that most of the airdrops are fake. My advise is just don't act like a blind people. You can't take part all kind of airdrops,  which is available. Better to check carefully & then taking part in good airdrops. Hope this will give you good results.
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

The decision is made only by you. You write about scams but continue to participate. Illogically. I participate in the drop only large projects. There all clearly pay. NKN now has airdrop
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 08:41:30 PM by olsyd

I think you should join airdrop only if you've made a project analyze and you see that project is perspective, interesting idea, good team and so on
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

So you did your job, wasted your time didn’t get any payment and you still have some hesitations? I think it is a waste of time, there is no point to participate.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

Then it tells that you should quit airdrops and focus more on fruitful bounties. Don't waste your precious time on airdrops.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

I think it's up to you but for the moment I do not really like the airdrop because with airdrop you just wasting your time alone and the time you have spent on airdrop will not have a very expensive price so in my opinion it is very useless so I do not will become airdrop participants again.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

for me ill continue participating airdrops because it's the one who gives us free tokens but most of it is fake.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

you should join airdrop cause if you got some legit airdrop you'll get money from it. get money from doing small task? why not? this is the best way to get money. yeah there's a lot of bounty that being SCAM so you just have to learn about their airdrop first before joining
But the allocation for airdrop is mostly very small at present. Very different from the year 2017, let alone many ICO projects that are not successful so the price becomes very small when listing in the market.
If you want to join airdrop must be selective, do not let your data misused.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

Indeed, most of the airdrop is unprofitable or does not pay at all. Although participation does not cost a lot of effort and time, it is very annoying that you do not get anything for participating in the airdrop. Even if what you get it is a small amount of tokens. Cost-effective airdrop is very little.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

I think airdrops are still a good way to get some good amount of profits, the rewards depend on the projects, I've heard of some that gave even 0.5 Eth to its participants, so you could still give it a shot.
archiejones36

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

No, the rewards are pathetic now. Too many bots joining with 100s of accounts.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

IMHO, it is possible to take part in airdrops, because it does not take much time. I think, if there is a desire, then participate. Worse from this will not happen.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

if I don't get paid for my work, then of course I stop participating. and I wouldn't join a new Airdrop project.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

I think joining in airdrop is still profitable. There are still some airdrops that are legit and with potential. All just we need to do is be wise in choosing a good airdrop and research it before joining.
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

We work to earn in crypto. What will be the essence of our continuous participation in airdrop project if we do airdrop and no reward is fetched from it.Definitely, our participation should be compensated to encourage our continuity  
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

I'm wondering why most people write that they do not want to participate in airdrops, but how many people are there in the telegram?? Tens of thousands of people come and participate in the airdrop for which they will receive $ 1-2? I really do not understand the meaning..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: