Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3156 times)
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

If you discover a an airdrop project you really think  will take off in the future I really don't see any reasons why you shouldn't. If you luck out, it's an easy way to earn some "free" and easy money. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

I think we should, there has been lots of mixed reactions in airdrops in the recent past, Most of them being valueless while others turning out to be scams, for you to get the most out of it, we should at least be part of a number of drops. to get the most out of them
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

I do not advise to participate in such projects. How can you expect to get some other result by repeating the same actions? As practice has shown, participating in bounty campaigns is much more profitable and interesting)))
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

I think yes though most airdrops are either fake or scams but there are still better ones
Sincerely speaking there are still some genuine airdrops that have value like bounty
So I think you should still participate in airdrops.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

I do not see any problem in continuing to participate in airdrops or bounties, because the most you can lose is the small effort of doing some clicks or writing some posts over a week. Actually that is a very light work compared to the profit potential that airdops or bounties have generated so far. Maybe those who should worry a bit more about it are those who participate in the ICOs investing their money in buying tokens that many times will not meet investment expectations.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

Of course, We should continue to participate in the new aridrop project now, but we should continue to participate by choosing the projects and paying attention to the information we give.
Dumoren

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:46 AM

I dont like airdrops.What you get is nothing.Is there any airdrop that gave you a lot?i dont think so .It is dangerous and for me its better to agree to accept message and you can get progressively and more secure or simply advance organization on interpersonal organization
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

No, I think. I have joined lots of airdrops. But they paid me nothing. Now I feel the same about bounty campaigns. I started feeling something bad about bounty campaigns too.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

Lately I did not follow some airdrops because the results are few. We recommend following the bounty campaign because the results obtained more leverage than the airdrop.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

Today I'm not as interested in airdrop campaigns as it was previously. The reason is that over time I found other more interesting ways to act in cryptocurrency industry and it brings me good steady income.
For example I like signature campaigns - it give much more that social campaigns. But the most valued campaign is Translate.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

The era of profitable airdrops has come and gone, the proliferation of airdrops these days has made the tokens earned worthless most of which will not get listed in any exchange last year was notable for the success of many airdrops although these could be attributed to the pump in the price  of bitcoin this year btc is bearish invariably making many coins to be worthless.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

If the airdrop is felt not so productive and even contains only a scam then there is no need to continue. better get in on another area such as a bounty is more promising. In addition, it does lately for not so reassuring if in the result. There are indeed some could give profit but better don't take the risk.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I don't think that airdrops is wrong thing. Of course often it is hard to convert free coins into more liquid asset but this is not a problem for experienced guys. Everywhere experience is required.
BinaryBotch

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

I don't think it time we stop believing in the good that is airdrops. Although I agree with the fact that participating in airdrops is not as profitable as it used to about 5 - 6 months ago, I still don't believe it is a closed chapter yet. There are still a few good ones that are profitable and you just need to be more careful with your choices.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

It all really depends on various factors. How much time you have in a day to put into applying for the airdrops and if those airdrops are worth your time. One question you need to ask yourself is how much value do you put in your time, in other words how valuable is your time? We often spend much of our time on wasted activities and this is what is the most important point: TIME + VALUE Once you have evaluated this, then you can decide if airdrops are worth it or not.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

Of course, We should continue to participate in the new aridrop project now, but we should continue to participate by choosing the projects and paying attention to the information we give.
not all air drops can benefit the people involved to participate in it, because today many air drops that only collect user data alone to attract investors to invest in it, even most of the current air drops are only able to provide a little advantage to the participants , even tokens that have been given to them have no value at all, preferably before deciding to participate in the airdrop program should do research on the project that will be on the road so that the time we use is not wasted
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

I personally donot recommend you to participate more in airdrops projects because now the bad experience in airdrops is more and good experience is less so i dont like airdrops personally.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

We should continue to do so, despite a lot of airdrops not paying out the money that they promised people there are still a lot of them out there that still pay out the coins promised. We should just be more careful about the airdrops we join so we do not end up giving our private information to people that we do not know. Researching can also help to tell which ones are good.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Gone are the days when airdrops were a hot cake. I believe the actual air drops have already happened and are their likes are likely not to occur again. Projects are now just using airdrops to get supporters but do not actually give the supporters what could be said as a good and profitable airdrops. A few may be rewarding but it may take a year to one of such so you may need to continue joining if you have the time for that.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

I've been involved in airdrops for a very long time, but I realized that it takes a lot of time from me and does not return anything, which I mean? you will never get more than $ 50 from the project with one project, but there are a lot of examples - when you get less than 5, it's not worth it and the right projects stopped giving away coins for nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: