Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:32:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

for myself, I still want to participate in the bounty campaign than in airdrop projects unless I can see that the airdrop project is good enough in the future. but to detect which airdrop projects that can be a good project, it will difficult to determine because so far, I don't see that the airdrops can increase the price in the higher price. so maybe I will stay to look at the other airdrop project and until I can find one or two, I will try to join in the airdrop project.
born2bit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

Airdrop is one way to get coins for free. Following this airdrop is great for beginners and those who have a lot of time. I have followed the airdrop, and can get a good profit from it.
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

Why not? Does that force you to do anything? For me, this is a set of common actions that can bring millions of dollars in the future.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Now-a-days airdrops are not very worthy because maximum airdrops are scam or they are only created for obtaining users wallet information or their private keys information's. That's why i don't participate in airdrops anymore as i see them as a wastage of time.
But if you want to join airdrops, first you need to analyzing the project details and if all things are perfect, then decide to join it. But always be careful before joining any airdrops.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Well, I do not think that is is a totally bad Idea to participate in airdrops. Yes, all the news about scam projects, and not getting paid, but there are still a  few others that are genuine, and I think that people will still benefit ftom these ones, so don't give up yet on airdrops. Keep participating in as much as you can.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Anone69

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

It depends on you, make sure that you first verify the airdrop if it is valid or not, by logging in to their website. Use your best judgment to find out if it's a scam or not. why don't you work for tokens or coins by participating in bounty programs and making lots of money? this is far more promising than airdrop.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
I don't participate in airdrops and wouldn't advise that, but I am sure other people will have something good to say about airdrops. My opinion it's better to invest or mine. But airdrops can be fun if they are doing it right.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

If airdrop does not work well for you, then there is no need to continue, except you want to waste you time and effort on it. Although, very few of them are profitable. That not withstanding, most tokens from airdrops end up being shit coins. So, it is better to earn or by tokens from good ICOs.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

If airdrop does not work well for you, then there is no need to continue, except you want to waste you time and effort on it. Although, very few of them are profitable. That not withstanding, most tokens from airdrops end up being shit coins. So, it is better to earn or by tokens from good ICOs.
actually I'm for today I prefer only the Bounty of the company, because any other platform is very poorly cope With the development of its coins ..
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Airdrop are good to participate if you will have the patience due some too may appear to be a scam but all of the are scam it only take time before they payment will be receive so i will say you should keep on participating one you will receive your reward.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

Yes of course, even though airdrops are known to be a waste of time but to be clear their are few airdrops in a thread that has good campaign and honest to paid for participants. Most airdrops are combined with bounty campaign programs which are legit.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

I believe that today there are still opportunities to earn tokens through participation in various airdrops programs. Of course, for this you need to be extremely careful about choosing the right project. Including necessarily learn information about the project team. Work with the team that has already made payments.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Personally, I was convinced on my own experience that airdrops do not provide a particular benefit. In most cases, they assume a lot of uselessly spent time, and payments usually can not be received. I wish you to find suitable airdrops projects that will make payments. But do not take any chances.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

In the near future, I definitely do not plan to participate in various airdrops programs. Because I was already on my sad experience to be sure - among airdrops today there are a lot of scammers and projects that do not make payments. In any case, the selection of suitable airdrops should be treated with the utmost care.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Recently, my successes from participating in various airdrops have been negligible. Therefore, I decided to take a short break in the participation of airdrops. Now I plan to work mostly with promising bounty and long-term hold altcoins from among the top-50.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

I suggest following a project that has a lot of ico sales, and have ads everywhere
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

If you see that airdrops don't profitable for you - why do you ask this question. I prefer just stop make anything which not profitable and don't give me fun. As I understand airdrops it is not your favorite hobby.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I think you should take part in the airdop project. It will bring you much money. Airdrop is a bonus project very popular with young people. This is the fastest way for you to get rich.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

If you want to participate in airdrop projects, you have to be very careful, because there are lots of them that are scam. Do not also buy if any of then are offering tokens for sale.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

It depends if you are patient enough to wait a couple of months before getting the coin and wait for another two months just to get listed. I have tried a lot of airdrops and made sure that I will follow all of the requirements. Among all of those airdrops, DOCADEMIC (MTC) is the only coin that fulfill their promise. Upon checking the followed page for airdrop on my twitter (the only time I use my twitter is when it is required for airdrop and bounties),  I believe I have joined more than 50 airdrops. 1 out of 50+.You do the math and ask your self if its still worth it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: