Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects?  (Read 3164 times)
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

No, at the moment it makes no sense to participate in airdrop, because this industry has died. It seems to me that we can use our time more rationally.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
herateza

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

In my observation, most airdrops are a scam and it's not easy to find out the legit, although it never asks money to pay, but it wastes our time, so it's better not to focus on it and do not give more time on it.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

Dont do that again, it just wastes your valuable time. you can do trading cryptocurrency to get better profit
learn about trading slowly but sure, believe on me you will be rich

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

Airdrop campaigns are way less profitable as they were last year. Many of them do not distributing the tokens and
when they do, the value of them is some cents. There are other, more rewarded ways of earning tokens like as  doing bounties.
But if you have spare time you can still do airdrops but, not expect too much out of it, maybe you get surprised one day...

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

to be honest I've been less interested in airdrop, nowadays there are many airdrops that are scam and have no price, it's hard to find airdrop with good results, I suggest it is better to focus on following the bounty than airdrop, because the bounty results are greater than airdrop, you can follow airdrop for side jobs only

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:50:14 AM

I've given up on airdrops. Most airdrops require kyc and that is why i just do not get involved. Most airdrops are worthless anyway and i do not give my personal data for that.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

I never join any airdrop in my life. Lot of people complain about airdrop and you still want to join the airdrop? It's like dumb way to die, you keep fall in same hole mate, stay away from airdrop most of them is scam, better to invest and earn something
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

in my opinion this depends on you, because for this airdrop I think that there is no more expensive value because of the influence of the total allocation of airdrop which is very limited but the airdrop participants are so many that the price will usually be very cheap and in my opinion it is not profitable, advice I better you can stay away from the less profitable airdrop.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Yes, like that, most airdrops are scams if you pay just to become a garbage token in your wallet. it's better to just join the bounty
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

If it knows that the airdrop less so producing better then switch to the other. would be quite pointless if it results in the airdrop could not give profit in accordance with expectations. In addition to the waste of time, it will also throw away the chance for leaving the field more produce as bounty for example. Although there is indeed airdrop that can still produce, as long as the chances of a result are small enough then it is better to switch to the other.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

I suggest you keep up with airdrops, one because you don't pay a dime for anything; two because the next big thing might just be hidden within! I got recovery from a selfdrop token which cost me only gas sending 0ETH. In thhe end I spent only $2 gas and made as much as $1500. So you see why you shouldn't give  up! If its nothing for something, its good, if its 0ETH its good. But the moment annyone  asks for ETH $1 and above please run! Note however that not all airdrops are worth your time! choose wisely. But don't quit airdrops

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

Airdrops today are difficult to call airdrops.
Because there are too many requirements. to the KYC there
And unlike before, I think it's hard to make a lot of money with Airdrop. Most ICOs are scams.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

You should not stop instead you should be wise and be more careful when choosing an airdrop you are joining and giving effort into, there are still airdrops that givr fair amount of rewards to its participants.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I stopped chasing the airdrops. Better just join exchanges that give airdrops for holding the exchange token.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

You should not stop instead you should be wise and be more careful when choosing an airdrop you are joining and giving effort into, there are still airdrops that givr fair amount of rewards to its participants.
Yes, it's an additional profits still if ever you find some that still pays great, stopping is not a good idea if you are looking for some extra gains, you just needed to be more choosy when picking a project to work with so your effort would be paid off, there's still many projects that has been created and
still have potential for future growth, receiving some tokens and keep it while the project still on progress can give good results.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Maybe you have another account because how can you participate if you are a newbie anyway that is not the issue here.I will continue participating in airdrop because it easy yo earn money in airdrop imagine they will give you a token with out doing something but you should choose the legit ICO in order to get you a profit.

Being a newbie here has nothing to do with airdrop participation, I think it is only in bounties, mostly signature bounties that it is effective,that being corrected, I think airdrops are not as lucrative as they used to be, it is now much harder to find airdrops that are rewarding, usually due to so many scam projects as well as the market situation
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

Well,the choice is an individual preference because the nature of market these has affected everything. Even bounty tokens are worthless now.But if you are a strong believer in the future of the cryptocurrency industry,then continue to participate in airdrops and keep the coins for the future. Who knows what might happen?

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

I participate airdrops campaign frequently but maximum airdrops false and not paying payments, so last 6 Months i don't join airdrops campaign at all. But now some airdrops really good and joinable.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Everyone makes their decision to participate or not in aridrop, everyone has a choice, but very often there are scammers and do not pay, so I do not take part in this.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

It's been a long time ago I stopped wishing in airdrop. the result of the airdrop isn't too reliable for their needs. many coins from the airdrop have no value and it took a long time for it to be able to get a decent price. plus scam grows large in the airdrop, of course, make this increasingly make the airdrop isn't so convincing to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: