Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to buy?  (Read 1545 times)
CryptoOOO (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

It is better to buy if the market dumped hard, not just on dumps in a small scale like how it dumped to 17,000$ to 14,000$. IMO it is better to buy if bitcoin has lost more than 50-60% of it's price since it means that it had dropped a lot in price and might stabilize for a while before a pump. Nevertheless, if you already got some btc to hodl, it wouldn't hurt to just keep it until you have some profit from it.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

It is better to buy if the market dumped hard, not just on dumps in a small scale like how it dumped to 17,000$ to 14,000$. IMO it is better to buy if bitcoin has lost more than 50-60% of it's price since it means that it had dropped a lot in price and might stabilize for a while before a pump. Nevertheless, if you already got some btc to hodl, it wouldn't hurt to just keep it until you have some profit from it.

In my opinion its good to buy a bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will drop and we know the price of bitcoin is moving sometimes goes down and sometimes goes up so if you buy in a low price you hold it anf monator the price so that yoy know the price.some of investors that use a strategy is buying in low price and sell if investors think it if the price will goes up.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
dreadfulgam

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

in my analysis I can see that the price trend is to go back down to its support line which is approximately 6k and then it will go up to a first level, touching the 11k. I would expect it to go down to the support line to buy
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

There is no “best” time to buy Bitcoin.
Searching for the best time betrays a focus on short-term price performance and chasing quick returns. This mindset is ill-advised. Serious Bitcoin adopters do not care about short-term profits, and anyone eager to buy Bitcoin also should not. Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Buying Bitcoin is no different from investing in any other traditional asset class. No one should buy what they don’t understand. Before buying a single Satoshi, commit to a synchronous process of learning and buying, prioritizing the former over the latter. Do not frantically chase quick profits or parabolic price patterns.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Now is the good time to buy while the price is low and this might be the chance of investors to invest more on order to earn huge profit someday.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Now is the good time to buy while the price is low and this might be the chance of investors to invest more on order to earn huge profit someday.
if we talk the right time to buy, now is a very appropriate time. which now can be used as a purchase where the potential of the coin in the future will surely increase significantly. so it does not matter if it is now a time of buy
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

It is good to buy now, and it will be good to buy in the future. Just be careful what you buy. 98 percent of these projects will be gone soon.
Invest in btc and hold for a few years
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

So let's do a quick analysis of your trading strategy. You bought at 17k, probably during the euphoria, which wasn't a bad move, as long as you watched the market and waited for 2 confirmations that we won't be breaking 20k. The first one was on December 17 when the price went 2k down from the ATH and stopped above 18k USD. Most people were holding back then and decided to wait and see for the second move. It came on December 19 when it dropped to 17,5k and this should've made your bells ringing. At that day you had a chance to sell with 1k profit per coin.  
I don't know why you chose 14k as your entry point, it wasn't a resistance. 10k or 9k looked like really good entry points. 14k not so much.

If you want to trade you have to either choose day trading, where you do a number of small trades every day and at the end of the day go back to fiat and count the profit, or you follow your own or someone else's TA and try to go long/short depending on the prognosis.
The most basic newbie advice is:
Don't overextend. When the price hits your entry point, sell.
Don't catch the falling knife, wait until it stabilizes at a given price. Predicting if the support holds or breaks during a panic sell-off is very risky.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

now is the best time to buy, we do not have to wait for the market to collapse, if you see a potentially current coin can be a good buy, so it is not a problem to buy coins at current prices.

rlkiwi

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

personally i dont HODL i prefer to trade the ups and downs with longs and shorts but it requires more time and attention but its ended up quite profitable for me.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:05:28 PM by Clark05

If you compared bitcoin last few months ago the price is cheaper than today. But the good news here is because the price of the bitcoin increasing today and the price is $7800 compared yesterday the price is $6900 plus. And you can buy more bitcoin right now because you can gain more profut for sure once the price become very high again. Hold also the bitcoin to those people who have bitcoin right now..
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

If you make a long-term investment I think the current price is good enough for you to buy, or be patient waiting for the price to fall again, and I also make yesterday's purchase for long-term investment up to $ 35000

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

Buy now and invest now, bitcoin price is low, we dont know sooner or later bitcoin price will be doubled or tripled. So you need to buy now and invest now.
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Still best time to buy, anything under 8K, is really good buy if you plan to hold at least for 6 months. Alt price increasing very rapidly too, pick some if you want to get in on right time. I think price will keep increase next few weeks.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Well, for it's really the best time to buy when the value is deeply down not necessarily to buy immediately when the value is only a bit lower than the usual or normal cost so we can be much benefited in the end. Your strategy to buy which is repeatedly buying is I think it's not good thing to do maybe you analyze the situation and have a good timing to buy which the value of coins are really in deeply down. I think you can be much profitable in that way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Yes, bitcoin price was continue dumping right now and it was a perfect time to buy it. Investors triggered to buy more because they know that they can get high profit from it when it price recover and pump again. After buying, learn to wait until it price increase again. As long as you can, buy more and grab this opportunity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when a lot of FUD, which makes the value of bitcoin fall drastically. I think now is also a good time to buy a lot of bitcoin, if you have bought it at the price of $ 17000 and $ 14000, I think it is more expensive.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

yesterday is a good time to buy but not too late buy today bitcoin price uprise into the marketcap from my last seen the price is 7800k usd  after 6hrs bitcoin price at 8k usd. hoping this is a moment again for bitcoin to be raised the price of bitcoin going to the moon.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

now you can buy btc. It will raise up to 10k  Wink Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: