Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1872 times)
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

I recently bought DASH and Ethereum, but now the courses have started to pump fast, but I think that this will not last long with a soon-to-be re-sale when coins will be about the same price without much growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

I suggest that you should invest in DataBroker DAO as this is a very potential project in 2018. This is a possible project in creating a market for buying and selling IoT sensor data for monitoring, and optimise the performance of your business anywhere in the world. The ICO phase of this project will start on April 26th and take place within a month. So you should consider investing in this potential project.

MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

I suggest that you should invest in DataBroker DAO as this is a very potential project in 2018. This is a possible project in creating a market for buying and selling IoT sensor data for monitoring, and optimise the performance of your business anywhere in the world. The ICO phase of this project will start on April 26th and take place within a month. So you should consider investing in this potential project.
I think it's ok to try, but I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum because they are the best among the others
when it comes from holding. And while you wait for bitcoin and ethereum to grow prices in the marketplace,
take the time to learn about the trading industry, the way coins move in the market, and so on.
And if you have knowledge about trading, go and buy some new coins in the market and do day trading,
that way you can make money every day if you really do it
echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

try to invest in NEO. I think this is the best currency at the moment. It has very great prospects and has a lot ICO projects. Well,  China is the future of crypto
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

One of my favourite altcoins is Musicoin. As the name suggests, Musicoin (MUSIC) will definitely help to fund the music industry. Many musicians are struggling financially and perhaps Musicoin will provide a solution for it. Perhaps the number of views equals to a number of coins and it rewards musicians that way. It also allows you to tip the artists. It would be exciting to see if this goes mainstream as there are many struggling musicians out there.
it's a good coin it now costs two cents . i think it's seriously undervalued . it's going to be $1 , by the end of the year . Music is exciting , and encryption is exciting too . it connects the two . great .
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

Now there are quite a few prospecting coins that are worth your attention. Personally, I would buy Bitcoin and NEO now. This are the best options.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Now there are quite a few prospecting coins that are worth your attention. Personally, I would buy Bitcoin and NEO now. This are the best options.

bitcoin is always the best but its just too expensive for someone who has very little to invest. the reason why they invest is they have little money in thier pockets that is why they want profit. NEO would be the greatest to invest with since it cheaper for now. Its also the safest just as how safe it is with ETH and btc investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MethMatician

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Check out Skeincoin (SKC) I own some so I m biased but take a look at it for yourself!

Pro's:
17 m coins, blocktarget of 2 min, lightning network candidate released a month ago, New blueprint released yesterday, it's only worth about 7 cents, month ago a legal company got registered called the Skeincoin Foundation, awesome instagram account

Con's:
Two years of inactivity (network was kept alive by just a few), not many know about this coin, only 3 exchanges where you can buy SKC

But see for yourself @http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2800098.new#new or @https://skeincoin.co. I just like to spread the word and if one person likes it than that is a win!

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

First, consider the choice coin for investment and study all information as necessary so that you can have a familiarization of a the details you need to understand. Just remember, knowledge is power and the key to success in your future endeavor. I would suggest that you will invest on ETH since this coin can surely gain good profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

Depends on your risk taking ability and current savings. If you do not want to take much risk. just split your investment in half in bitcoins and ETH.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
John Adams

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

You should invest in Litecoin. It was created by Charlie Lee not long after Bitcoin came into existence. It was supposed to be the silver to Bitcoin’s gold. It’s a peer to peer decentralized crypto, meaning it’s supposed to be used for all transactions like buying food at a cafe or paying your bills.
Shika Colins

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

You should spend money on Cardano. It aims to release a debit card which allows users to load funds and then use it anywhere, like you do with a regular debit card. ADA has no fees as well, giving most tokens a run for their money. It does have a high potential if it can surpass Ethereum and similar tokens.
Tina Rosie

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Contrary to popular opinion, Bitcoin is not really anonymous. If you want an anonymous coin, try Monero. Monero has shot up so much, from $50 to over $300 in a span of a few months. The reason why it’s popular is due to its anonymity feature. It has a few methods to ensure that the coin is truly anonymous.
Hannah99

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

You can try Verge. It was designed to help people carry out everyday transactions. It was built on Bitcoin’s blockchain, and it is supposed to allow businesses and individuals to transact in a quick manner while keeping it private.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Friend, have you even searched the project of BABB? You should search the project and join telegram group. You are gonna see the potential of the project. I highly recommend you to invest it.

smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

It is still ideal for me to invest in bitcoin and some altcoins like neo, ripple, litecoin and monero. It's also recommended to invest in ICO like ntok. I believe this will be one of the altcoins who has great potential in the future. Keep on investing while the market is down.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

Thinking of investing in an ICO?
Checkout this ICO! Local Coin Swap!!
Local Coin Swap features a completely decentralized peer-to-peer trading structure. There are no centralized bank accounts, no verification requirements, and no restrictions on trade. Furthermore Local Coin Swap distributes 100% of the sites profits to holders of Cryptoshares on a 1 to 1 basis, through a blockchain-based decentralized dividend application.
Local Coin Swap dividend currencies are the same currencies traded on the exchange. Traders receive regular payments across an entire basket of cryptocurrencies, just from holding one asset.
Don't miss it
Join now 👉 https://www.localcoinswap.com/
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

I think you should keep an eye on OmiseGo also known as OMG. It was started by a Thai group and it has risen a lot in value the past few months. At one point it even hit $20.
ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

There is no doubt that OMG is a potential coin. OMG has a partnership with McDonalds Thailand, which means they have at least done something outside the crypto world. Many tokens on crypto are just predictions and attempts to create something. The good ones are those who have a live product and are currently using it in the real world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: