Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1872 times)
morphic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

I think Ethereum will be a very good choice. At present, this market is still at a bottom. Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so investing in it will give you a lot of money in the future. wealth.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

You should look for something new unique and fresh on this market, because there are too many projects that will be similar one to another, and nobody would not pay attention on them. And you should not also.
But I've seen some very good ICO projects on stage, because I believe that this year is by no means the best time for ICO publishing. But still you can do your own research and if you find something.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

At present, this market is still at the bottom of the market. The risk of investing in some small cryptocurrencies is very large because they are facing death at any time. So I suggest you choose to invest in Ethereum or EOS, which is the two most promising cryptocurrencies on the market.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

most importantly you must make a meaning research about crypto markets and they nature of they coin you wish to hold for a long term,Altcoin are much profitable and potential to hold.
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

There are so many investment projects, I have a solid idea, I think the investment base chain is ideal, they are ETH, AE, CMT, ADA. I hope to help you.
werumkeq

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:14:34 AM

One of my favourite altcoins is Musicoin. As the name suggests, Musicoin (MUSIC) will definitely help to fund the music industry. Many musicians are struggling financially and perhaps Musicoin will provide a solution for it. Perhaps the number of views equals to a number of coins and it rewards musicians that way. It also allows you to tip the artists. It would be exciting to see if this goes mainstream as there are many struggling musicians out there.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

You ought to put resources into Verge. It was intended to enable individuals to do regular exchanges. It was based on Bitcoin's blockchain and it should enable organizations and people to execute in a speedy way while keeping it private.
PaduabAz

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

I propose that you ought to put resources into DataBroker DAO as this is an exceptionally potential venture in 2018. This is a conceivable undertaking in making a business opportunity for purchasing and offering IoT sensor information for observing, and upgrade the execution of your business anyplace on the planet. The ICO period of this undertaking will begin on April 26th and happen inside multi month. So you ought to think about putting resources into this potential venture.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

In fact, you should learn more. this is very simple. The top ten coin investment market capitalization is the most stable. If you are not a newbie, you can choose some items with higher profit and risk.

Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Many good coins to invest in and you can choose the coins you want and have good potential, like ethereum and litecoin I think this coin is very profitable and promising to be an investment.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

there is much you can invest, for bitcoin or altcoin even for ico. it depends on what you plan and want. everything you can do simultaneously moreover if you have extensive knowledge about crypto industry. so if you do not quite understand you should first seek a lot of insight
I recommend to you to invest in Bitcoin but it depend to you, but if you're still thinking what coin to invest, it can help you if you know what crypto is now have potential which crypto possible to have making profits. I suggest search or read some article about crypto, because it can give you idea which crypto is suitable for you or can have knowledge about that crypto. Also make sure you're ready what ever happens to your investment because doing this have risk to take.
I see from Cryptocurrency market we can use trading to generate big enough profit in the future. with this growing capability, it is great to generate for trading profits. today many trading enthusiasts are popping up. this makes trading for considerable profit each period.

jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

In this falling market, I think that a lot of cryptocurrencies are worth investing. Because the price of many cryptocurrencies in this year's market is very low. I suggest you can invest in some Bitcoin and Ethereum in this market.
SunoCN

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

I think that the best investment project is bitcoin. Or if there is not much capital. It is possible to invest small sums in the ethereum.

Bitcoin can be the safest project for investment, but not the best. The best one is ETH, it's both safe and profitable
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?
haha, good question, if your money was mine, or if you send your money to me, I might have a better choice  Grin Grin
it's a hard, very hard question. everyone wants to get rich but money can't born on its own! just transfer from other to other  Grin Grin
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

you should invest in coins that have very good coins in the project development and from the condition of the total supply coin is very limited so that the price will be expensive someday.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

I think investing in Ethereum is a good choice now, its price has dropped a lot, and it is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. As long as you patiently hold it and wait for the market to pick up, I believe you can get a lot of wealth.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I think the best currency to invest in the encryption market is Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum. I think that when you invest in a project, you not only look at its ranking but also whether it will develop in the future or whether it is a future trend. If you look for this, I am sure you can get what you want. In addition, I think there is still a potential altcoin that is ITC.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

There is risk in investment. No one can tell you exactly what you need to invest. What you can invest in can make money. Especially when you are a newbie, please love every penny you earned. Don't believe it easily. Others,
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Every year a new scenario takes place in the crypto currency market and it needs to be taken into account. But I, as a fly, decided to take advantage of the moments and buy a crypto currency at low prices.
Shansov

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

I can't even discuss it. Since I do not have the funds to invest . Never thought .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: