Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1872 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

It is the right to invest morecl money into the market, because no one knows what the market will turn out to be in few months to come it can shoot it sky rocket.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

There are so many Coin and tokens available to invest but be careful about what your investing into, you can do well to read the white paper to understand the concept of the ICO before investing
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

what kind of investment are you considering? What is your strategy: risky or safe?
If safe - good choice would be : omg, neo. eth, etc. All kind of most popular coins.
If risky strategy - pay attention on capp, ocn. dat, dta, kin.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

You should choose in what project you want to invest by yourself, don't take any advices before you know that this advises are good.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

you really need to know about the ICO first before investing investing in ICO is kinda Risky because nowadays ICO is scam and gives shitcoin.
just Invest in the Current coin that is low price Like Ethereum Litecoin and BTC

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
van jones2594

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

In my opinion, investing in the top coins is much more logical than investing in icos in this term. The prices are going up, and I think it can be good to catch this new rising trend.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product -organic fertilizers. Moreover the work on it began long ago the ICO that only proves it not being a scam.And the best way to maximize your provide is to invest on early stage during pre-ICO. It is possible to get 50% discount

I personally think it's up to you because investing with all your altcoin could be but you better invest in altcoin that promise and can benefit because now many altcoins that appear and you better be more careful if will invest,
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:33 AM

ethereum and wave forward I think that's good, both coin have same platform that can be another coin platform easily
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

I recently just noticed the tokens. If you buy a few perspective tokens, you can raise profits next month, so would advise you to choose from tokens.
Magneto151

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

First thing you're to consider first of all is the your capital. After this you may then consider your risk appetite. One thing most people fail to do is evaluate these aforementioned points before even considering the project. I have come to understand in my experience in the crypto world that even though many of the projects that are being churned up everyday are nothing but farce, there are still credible projects out there but of course the attitude of some investors go a long way to affecting some viable projects future as many of these investors see crypto as an avenue to make quick money hence the Lambo and Moon syndrome. My advice is for you to first of all check if you're a long, short or medium term investor. You must then look at your capital to ensure you appropriate it accordingly. Then, you must ensure you evaluate each project options available to you, scrutinizing their use cases, looking at the team behind it and then checking the community or the backers of these projects. If the project has real world use cases and has got good team behind it to actualize the idea, and then got great community, you might want to consider the project and invest in their ICO which is not quite popular these days.  Meanwhile you can check the Greenworldfarm GWF project
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

You can invest in Enjin, which is my new favorite coin and may become one of the top gaming altcoins, and it’s basically a token I always wanted. Enjin has rapidly risen the last couple of days and shot up several times in price.
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

You should invest in NEO as it has a big potential because of its current partnerships with several big companies and it’s led by a strong team with Da Hongfei at its helm. It also goes hand in hand with Gas coin which brings me to number 25.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

Do you look for the ICO project? If yes, it is better to analyze and research at first the ICO base don the: concept, team, token, wallet, and others. This is important for avoiding the scams and getting the legit tokens after distribution. Learn some good ICOs in the ANN section or on the Bountyhive.io. You can also analyze the Bitrust project that is promising with a different concept.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
shasimiky

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

In my opinion, you should invest in Steem, which has a transaction speed of 3 seconds and ZERO fees. In addition, Steem can be powered up to Steem Power, which basically influences how big your vote is and how much your vote is worth.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Try Bitupper. ICO August 2018, creates an ecosystem consisting of more than 10 services for community (job-matching, news, alerts), businness (multicurrency joint accounts, ads) and a huge merchant system with protected and safe multicurrency wallet, block explorer for tracking any of your assets, own exchange for fast and free of fees exchange and API
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

You can invest in steem. Steem (STEEM) is a decentralized cryptocurrency that runs on the Steem blockchain, which powers the Steemit social media and blogging platform. The digital currency STEEM is not mineable like bitcon and ether. Steem is primarily used on the Steemit platform. The value of STEEM is closely tied to the success of the Steemit platform. Investing in STEEM – like all altcoins – is a very risky affair. However, STEEM is a token with a lot of upside potential as its underlying platform is still the market leader in a highly popular new market segment that has the potential to witness increasing demand in the future. Therefore, by investing in Steem, you are indirectly investing in the future success of the Steemit platform. If you believe Steemit will succeed, then adding some STEEM to your digital asset portfolio makes sense.
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

The current market conditions are very unstable. I think the risk of investment is very high. The market has started to fall again in the past few days. This makes us panic, so now I will not invest in any cryptocurrency.
xuuy7

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

I think the current market you should invest in some Bitcoin or Ethereum, because their value is very high, and after a period of market decline, has now continued to rise.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

I think you should research on your own because different people different point of view If you are planning to invest always check the plat form or better read all the details that you want to know about the crypto you are going to invest, it takes a lot of time but its worth it, or try to invest on the top 20 list.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

If I choose Bitcoin investment, because bitcoin gives us some advantages because of the increasing value that is increasingly increasing so as to provide an investment advantage to us. Mined bitcoin and become a bounty hunter that we follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: