Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1872 times)
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

I think you should try to invest on other alts, but still give higher percentage to btc and ethereum, litecoin and other coins listed in the coin market

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arnhomo

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

You should focus on imminent tokens. I purchased Token. I imagine that it will before long go on pump. Presently you can discover extremely gainful tokens ..
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

I would look for projects to participate in the company's bounty. There are a lot of mansion companies. And I would like to participate in a less reliable company. So tell me if you can about a good company.
Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

For me, IOTA is a promising coin which merits putting resources into long haul. Having moment exchanges without any charges is obviously an immense offering point, especially given a portion of the issues that Bitcoin has looked with slower and more costly exchanges as of late. Also, IOTA has exceptionally noteworthy innovation behind its own particular adaptation of a blockchain. It's an undertaking that is still especially being developed however exceptionally encouraging for 2018.
diazen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Now you should invest in a short term only.
GiantSimplex24

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

To invest I think you should follow and research the market and the new programs then you will be able to judge which one is best.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

If you are investing in any project then I would advise you to invest the amount you are willing to lose. Because the project might be good enough but there are other factors that may influence the value like the market conditions. You should do your research well and invest the amount that you are willing to lose.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:01:53 AM

It is best to invest only with Bitcoin and have nothing to do with other altcoins.  Stay away from large leveraged trades, using up to x5 for each Long and short order.  Don't get delusional about the value of bitcoin, get a job to have a stable income and continue to buy bitcoin.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:15:58 AM

Investment is a good step for your future. To find out which projects are worth you should be able to do your own research. Doing your own research is the best way to find out how far you can understand the projects you trust. If you can only listen to what people say then you will be confused. Because each of them has a different opinion. But I advise you to focus on TOP 20 projects that are on the CMC list. Goodluck!
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:04:17 AM

Investment is a good step for your future. To find out which projects are worth you should be able to do your own research. Doing your own research is the best way to find out how far you can understand the projects you trust. If you can only listen to what people say then you will be confused. Because each of them has a different opinion. But I advise you to focus on TOP 20 projects that are on the CMC list. Goodluck!
that's good advice.
but sometimes the advice of others also helps us, it will make it easier for us to get the coins that we want.
so it does not matter if we occasionally listen to the advice of others with a note we also have to do your own research before investing.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 04:40:08 AM

Ready for it XCARD one of the best digital cryptocurrency wallet if you want then you can invest here for making future profitable. Their IEO and presale coming soon come join their telegram channel for getting more announcement. I shere my personal opinion now you can decide which best for your Investment.
Seghokendil

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:47:11 AM

Ready for it XCARD one of the best digital cryptocurrency wallet if you want then you can invest here for making future profitable. Their IEO and presale coming soon come join their telegram channel for getting more announcement. I shere my personal opinion now you can decide which best for your Investment.

it's because you are one of the project participants that you mean so you say all the beauty about the project. but there is no doubt that projects with such concepts usually produce good results like Sessia, have you ever heard of it? It used to be MCB but I guess that project failed.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:25:22 AM

For the time being, I think it is better for you to invest in BTC and several other top coins compared to investing in ICO projects. Although you could say investing in an ICO project will get some bonuses but it has a greater risk and not all ICO projects can run according to what is planned and successful.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:34:53 AM

Try to invest on other altcoins, but still give highest percentage to bitcoin and some percentage for ethereum, litecoin and other coins listed in the coin market.
maybe now I agree with you even for now many new coins are popping up and it is very difficult to predict for the development of these coins going forward, and in my opinion we better invest with coins that have been registered and are in the crypto market and by knowing and watching charts the development of the coins that we invest in

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:20:20 AM

For the time being, I think it is better for you to invest in BTC and several other top coins compared to investing in ICO projects. Although you could say investing in an ICO project will get some bonuses but it has a greater risk and not all ICO projects can run according to what is planned and successful.

Do not be deceived by new projects let alone to invest, currently many new projects fail because of the rise of ICO scamer now, unlike in 2017 when it is glorious, If you want to invest in IEO, you have to choose the right one because now IEO is rarely exchanged big, the rest is only in a small exchange and makes IEO not reach the target. and in the end it failed again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Raymzopai

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:30:44 AM

Actually what you should invest in should be something one really need to think and decide before venturing into any form of investment. I will say one should be very careful in choosing the kind of coins to invest in so as not to fall to victim of scam especially to new project out there. To me Personally i will suggest you invest in BTC as this is the only one i can give out now inclusive of other top 5 coins which you can also find at coinmarketcap.com
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:32:59 PM

if you want to invest, look for some of the top coins in several trading tables, maybe that is an investment method that will be profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: