Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1872 times)
Bernicea

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

I suggest Musicoin, which will definitely help to fund the music industry. Many musicians are struggling financially and perhaps Musicoin will provide a solution for it.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

A great option for investment is the BitcoinCash coin. This coin appeared as a result of an unexpected fork of Bitcoin, which occurred on the first of August 2017. One of his appearance, he caused a lot of controversy. For example, people claimed that this fork was not needed at all. Although as shown by further developments, the new coin still solved some of the current problems associated with Bitcoin.

In particular, the code has been improved, making the fork more accessible to the public. It can be used in large quantities, which the Bitcoin network could not afford. You can invest money in the coin in question because of the following features of Bitcoin cash:

Immediately after the launch of trading on the exchanges, the new cryptocurrency was in third place in capitalization. Now the coin is in fourth place with a capitalization of more than $ 16 billion;
    The course of bitcoin BCC reaches approximately thousands of dollars. Experts say that the price will grow. But the rate reached four thousand dollars, and now fell;
    All leading cryptocurrency exchanges have included this coin in their list at once. This also adds Bitcoin cash popularity as an investment asset.

In addition, do not forget about the connection with Bitcoin, because everything that is associated with this crypto currency is growing in price right before your eyes. Although it is better to refrain from large investments.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

Now there are many options, but in any case, it is necessary to conduct a careful study of the project, its benefits for society and future prospects.
And try to allocate your investments, do not invest money in just one project.
sword024

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

It seems to me that there will still be a small drawdown of the bitcoin and ethereum, at least until the end of the summer everything will be at the current level. Probably, it is worth buying something that gives at least some guarantees in this market instability. Sometimes it is not superfluous if you do not listen to your intuition, then buy with coins, which you really want. I'm still watching the market.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

its not a very easy thing be advised on what to invest in and what not to invest in.,  as different investment techniques and strategies work on different people, also depending on other peoples takes for investment advice may not be as safe s they will only tell you what thy think will work without any certainty, some are just but influences who get paid for bringing investors on board, Its therefore YOUR Responsibility to do your research on the best investment options there can be

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

This year all ico good. many great advisers who support ico projects this year. great competition. all ico have good technology and are in need of everyone.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

Now you should buy BTC to be safer for you, this is the coin that dominates the Crypto market and they will never collapse. But if the market continues to decline, you just hold them, do not worry, the future will rise again.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

Frequently read the information in bitcointalk.org forums.
Many projects in this bitcointalk forum you can choose from.
But before choosing a project I give some suggestions that you should follow.

1. Make sure the project meets the soft cap

2. Make sure the project team is competent in the field of cryptocurrency.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?
I think Ethereum is the best to invest, trade, buy and sell in 2018. It has grown to become the top blockchain platform in the word.Ethereum is the one who is breaking the records in the cryptocurrency world.
Ethereum is one of the best way to profit by investing in the cryptocurrency market.
thanhqn

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

You are looking for a good project to invest. I think you should learn about the Eloncity project. Eloncity is the world's first power generation and management project. Eloncity's team includes many years of experience. Besides, they also have the help of the really talented mentors including CEO of Arcblock "Robert Mao"
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Bitcoins can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere in the world. No bank can block payments or close an account. Bitcoin is censorship money.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Learn to choose projects for investment yourself. No one will do your work for you.

trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

To date, the list of purchases of altcoins is very large, many promising altcoins in full drawdown, so that the choice is only for you, I would look closely at the coins from the list of top 200! Personally, I will buy 40% of the eth, 30% of the zcash, 20% of the dash, in any case when they go up they will give me growth, and the remaining 10% I will spend on the acquisition of  prospective ICOs, I think this purchase will be the most ideal
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

Invest into Kelvin-Blockchain. It is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms. You can read more info here - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I think you should go for ICOs and DYOR on new projects that are coming forward. I just started investing in ICOs. Liven is the latest investment I got in, They have over 250,000 registered users and they are planning on launching their tokens to help them expand and meet their aim of globalization. It's currently in their pre-sale session and as soon as it wraps up, the public sale will take place.
lalatao71

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

Maybe you should buy SONM and Universa tokens. And if you are looking for a good ICO I can recommend Smart Containers. They already have a finished product and a super team. Good luck investing
tranhongg323

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choice of quality these two coins are no doubt so I suggest choosing both for your investment will definitely get a big profit in the future.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

It's been a long time when I have seen really great ICO projects on the stage,  because I believe that 2018 is completely not the best time for ICO issuing. But still you can make your own research and if you find something.
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

Take a look at ICO reviews here https://icoguide.com/en
Might be useful.

phamhung141a

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

You should invest in Verge. It was designed to help people carry out everyday transactions. It was built on Bitcoin’s blockchain and it is supposed to allow businesses and individuals to transact in a quick manner while keeping it private.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: