Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1872 times)
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

You can try GoNetwork-project creates a mobile infrastructure for the Etherium and solves two network problems - scalability and bandwidth. Public sale of tokens will start on June 11, 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JP_crypto

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

I recommend you invest in IOTA. Founded in 2015, IOTA is an open-source distributed ledger and cryptocurrency for the Internet of Things – a growing network of connected devices capable of exchanging data. IOTA is unique in that it doesn’t have the typical blockchain. Instead, it has something called ‘The Tangle’, which IOTA describe as the next generation blockchain. There are no blocks, no miners and no fees involved.
ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

For me, IOTA is a promising coin which is worth investing in long-term. Having instant transactions with no fees is clearly a huge selling point, particularly given some of the problems that Bitcoin has faced with slower and more expensive transactions in recent times. What’s more, IOTA has very impressive technology behind its own version of a blockchain. It’s a project that is still very much in development but very promising for 2018.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

You should invest in Ethos. It claims to be the people-powered cryptocurrency platform. This means that Ethos solves the very real problem of juggling all your coins. While there have been some attempts at mobile wallets, nobody has made it easy enough for your grandma to get into crytpo. If Ethos can break this barrier to the mainstream public, we will see an absolute monster in 2018.
Zidanmusk

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

I highly appreciate of Substratum. It is trying to be the foundation of the decentralized web. On here, anyone can allocate spare computing resources to make the internet “a free and fair place for the entire world”. I love the idea, it has a solid team and a very small but passionate following. Keep an eye on this.
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

I am trying to play safe by investing in top ten on coinmarketcap. Looking at cardano as next purchase.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

I highly appreciate of Substratum. It is trying to be the foundation of the decentralized web. On here, anyone can allocate spare computing resources to make the internet “a free and fair place for the entire world”. I love the idea, it has a solid team and a very small but passionate following. Keep an eye on this.
It seems to me that for today there are some number of competitors of such a project. but nevertheless each of them has its own nuances, due to which they attract their investors. But How to identify a more promising?
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

Ethereum is a coin that has a popular project now and very trusted of many people. Ethereum is very popular now because of being progressive coin now a days. This is recommended too of many investors around this forum and have a chance to get the position of being a king.

Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

I think you should invest in SKYFT. This is an extremely successful ICO project, which has sold over 100 million SKYFT tokens on a total of 136 million SKYFT support. Right now you buy SKYFT will receive a 10% discount. The value of SKYFT will increase over time, the project has clear road map, strong team and strong advertising program to help the project develop in the long run.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

Quantstamp (QSP)

Designing smart contracts is an extremely complex business, and often risks come in the form of potential bugs and vulnerabilities. The team that is developing the Quantstamp blockbuster project is trying to make the process of creating and deploying smart contracts safer, thanks to its own security audit protocol.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

It seems that ADA is good recently. Many of my friends have purchased it. I think you can also observe it before investing. I think its outlook is still very good!

nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

The main principle is to refuse investments in what you do not understand. Yes, you can recommend different coins, but you have to understand the design and technology - to assess whether or not it really has a chance of success.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

Try this platform: www.icoguide.com, they have real rates, maybe this will be useful.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

to make an investment you have to do some research on your own in a project because I think everyone has a point of view or self-assessment in determining the project is good or not I suggest you read whitepapers and join their telegram (investment at risk)

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

There is no good investment project in the recent market, and most of them are falling. I think you can wait and see the market for some time! I think this is safer!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

You should invest in Verge. It was designed to help people carry out everyday transactions. It was built on Bitcoin’s blockchain and it is supposed to allow businesses and individuals to transact in a quick manner while keeping it private.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

Now there are many options, but in any case, it is necessary to conduct a careful study of the project, its benefits for society and future prospects. And try to allocate your investments, do not invest money in just one project.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

People can call different projects for profitable investments. But before investing, you have to make sure that you understand the purpose, prospects and features of this project, and there must be a good development team. monero, Steem.
bountygram.io

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

People can call different projects for profitable investments. But before investing, you have to make sure that you understand the purpose, prospects and features of this project, and there must be a good development team. monero, Steem.

Yes, thank you for giving me an idea about investing, I have to make decisions as a newbie, investing is risky in many ways, must have the knowledge of the project that I will invest in ,study if it has a potential to bloom someday and can give me profitable knowledge.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

Now there are many options, but in any case, it is necessary to conduct a careful study of the project, its benefits for society and future prospects. And try to allocate your investments, do not invest money in just one project.
Might as well Op should check coins to invest and not relying on here. Yes diversifying investment really offers good profit. Search coins this would help you at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: