Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1872 times)
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

I personally think you should invest in ICO and Bitcoin projects. There are a number of well executed ICO projects and great ideas. And if you invest in Bitcoin it will give us some profits because of the increasing value that gives profit investment for us. Mining bitcoin and becoming a prize hunter we follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Better study our market first before investing. It's really hard to give you an advice because you might blame us if your investment will go wrong. If you want a better profit you might try some icos but if you want some assurance better go with the popular alts. Currently I am into Vechain, you might want to consider it.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Ethereum is amazing in my opinion, because it introduced their own Ethereum network, in which other people can create tokens based on it. It made it easier for developers to create their own tokens. Etherum us definitely a project one can hold for the long term
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

Choose in altcoins they many projects that you can choose. But for me i suggest ethereum, it is known as many blockchain platform project that you will satisfied to their progress. Invest in one project if you sure that you can get your profit not a scam one.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

Elementh is a fork of the EOS blockchain. EOS has go live planned for June. Elementh had rave reviews and a number of interesting partnerships. Still they only just managed to raise their soft cap which will put their initial market cap at something in the region of 6 mil USD. You might be able to pick them up even cheaper if they start trading on Idex in the next couple of days.

EOS main net not even released and already a fork, I wonder what's the point. EOS is already a high transaction blockchain with almost no fees that will likely set a new standard and possibly even overtake Ethereum.

ductho158a

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

The current market conditions are very unstable. I think the risk of investment is very high. The market has started to fall again in the past few days. This makes us panic, so now I will not invest in any cryptocurrency.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

It seems to me that now it is very profitable to invest big money in Ripple, I think that long-term investment is a good choice.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

My favourite altcoin is Steem. Think of how big Facebook is and that’s how much potential Steem has. Most people on Facebook or other social media platforms earn nothing from posting. Steemit on the other hand rewards you for it.
I also pay attention to steem, which is also a great social network of Crypto. Maybe in a few years, Steem will replace Facebook and twitter and then the price of Steem will bump higher
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

In this down market, I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum can be purchased. Because the price of the market is very low, the prices of many cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot. The prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum have dropped by half. I think this time is very suitable for investment.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

My favourite altcoin is Steem. Think of how big Facebook is and that’s how much potential Steem has. Most people on Facebook or other social media platforms earn nothing from posting. Steemit on the other hand rewards you for it.
I also pay attention to steem, which is also a great social network of Crypto. Maybe in a few years, Steem will replace Facebook and twitter and then the price of Steem will bump higher

Bitcoin and ethereum are good investment because the prices has a potential to grow in large amount and it can take tremendous profit. I better to prefer this two coins because of capabilities to earn good moneys.Market is unstable and this two coin are the most popular in terms of gaining so I think this is the best to invest.

Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Hey guys did you check this out! BlockGrain has been featured as one of the coolest startups at Consensus
https://www.pcmag.com/feature/361189/the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus/4

you might also be interested in their bounty http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

If you have a little capital then I suggest you buy altcoin ethereum because this coin is not too expensive different from bitcoin which is very expensive. Today the price of ethereum is decreasing and this is a good time to buy ethereum and invest it.
vivuta112

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

I think the current market you should invest in some Bitcoin or Ethereum, because their value is very high, and after a period of market decline, has now continued to rise. Smiley
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

pay atantion on HELBIZ project, now the price of HBZ coins  is very cheap (0,01 usd) but  project is very   interesting ,so  forecast  tells that coin can be more than 1 usd  this year.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

pay atantion on HELBIZ project, now the price of HBZ coins  is very cheap (0,01 usd) but  project is very   interesting ,so  forecast  tells that coin can be more than 1 usd  this year.

I still prefer to invest in cryptocurrency as it offers a high investment returns, you can choose also newly opened ICOs project because tokens for this is very cheap and can possibly bring you to a higher income once the market price increases.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:35:04 AM

You need to invest into project with real use cases and not some random coins. Etherum, dash, ZILLIQA, monero, Steem are hood coins you can buy and hold for the long term. Long term holds are always better than short term in my opinion Smiley Smiley
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

Don't just invest in anything you don't understand, find your sweet spot. I believe in freedom of speech and a free internet, that's why I was initially very interested in Substratum. Unfortunately their prototype was delayed and many wondered if it's a real project or just a money grab. So I moved on and found Oyster Shell and I am confident the team will deliver, their first project with Oyster Pearl is almost finished and the main net launches in 2 weeks if all goes fine. Both PRL and SHL are great projects that have potential to be transformational and are massively undervalued in my point of view. In addition to that, they have both the potential to change the real world.

tranquann555

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

You need to invest into project with real use cases and not some random coins. Etherum, dash, ZILLIQA, monero, Steem are hood coins you can buy and hold for the long term. Long term holds are always better than short term in my opinion Smiley
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

Absolutely agree. Now it's real to buy bitcoin or ether, because the price is quite low.
thiwar

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

People will say various projects to invest. But you should invest your money only if you know and understand what you are doing. Learn more and do research. Then decide about investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: