Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

In the autumn of 2017, I did not have the patience, I lost part of the deposit. this lesson I will remember for a long time.
 I was advised to wait, but I did not listen Cry
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

Yes I agree with your statement, patience is the key to success. Being a patient person is very difficult, especially when under pressure or panic see the drop in coin prices that we hold.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Strongly agree with you patience and courage are very important factors while doing business in crypto.sometimes market is very red and price may fall down from your purchase price at this juncture if you hold your patience and courage and hold your investment surely you would get handsome return in future conversely if you downhearted in this situation and sell your investment you may suffer loss.so patience is enavitable.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

We see how patience works in crypto, I think traders who have been successful in bitcoin market have the patience characteristic. It is the primary key for traders, we expect a lot of changes for the bitcoin market status. We predict for this day, but we cannot predict for the next few days. We know how bitcoin value grows fast. We just can't use our own decisions for this kind of situation, it would the patience for the key of success.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

you are very true
many beginners who follow crypto in january and end they sell btc / alt with cheap price because the price keeps going down they should understand first crypto and patient key
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Strongly agree with you patience and courage are very important factors while doing business in crypto.sometimes market is very red and price may fall down from your purchase price at this juncture if you hold your patience and courage and hold your investment surely you would get handsome return in future conversely if you downhearted in this situation and sell your investment you may suffer loss.so patience is enavitable.

Yes,patience is the key of cryptocurrency because if without that you canot get a good profit because the price is moving sometimes goes downn and sometimes goes up.patience is the key to your success of life so if you have patience and wait the exact time to sell you have chance to success.

arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

patience is a key factor of success in cryptos reflect the international backgrounds of the ETH team and the global impact of the tech but apart from that  it's pretty !!
DerekGT

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

It would be bad if all of us do well with the waiting game. But the market would fall many times until week hands drop their investments and lose money. I told my friends too, some of them listen and some of them don't. You can guess who was wrong Smiley
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

This is like a long-distance running game. It is more endurance than explosion. Those who have exhausted themselves early can't always insist on it. They can only give up. So stay patient and stick with it before you go further.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

We are in very EARLY adoption overall. No matter if investing in May or tomorrow. So so early. Again everyone who stays the course will look back at this point in 2 years and say wow . No train has left . We're nowhere near mass mainstream. Everyone in this group and the crypto space is already ahead. Don't go FOMO. Pick good projects. Stick to the fundamentals and breathe.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Yeah! Patience it's one of the best qualities for trader! So many people who started to trade or invest sold their investments for small price because of panic.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

and luck plays a big part too. you are lucky you have come into crypto now and not in december when so many people have been burnt. you are entering the market at a good point as it's low and there are a lot of coins which are over 50% down. good luck and yes be patient.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

I believe in you my friend, as a trader or in long-term investment having patience is the key to success in the field. I also used to buy coins at dips especially ETH and BTC which is more profitable and sustainable as of the moment.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

Look the market is green now seems patient is the key. We hold for a long time without nothing to sell. But for now our patients look to be worth  as expexted. It just starting so hold for a bit

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.
I know that patience will be the key to success and it's going to be paid off. Bitcoin is getting close now to $10,000.
And when it does reach there those people who are shouting out if its the death of bitcoin will be ashamed of themselves.
We don't have to rush in things and crypto is like a game of patience and when you does, you'll never lose to it.
Happy to see the charts today and everything is in green.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Yes patience is required as well as the ability to stay level headed amidst FOMO and FUD and the large spikes in the market both up and down. A lot of noobies get over excited at sudden jumps and over upset at drops. This is the nature of crypto an it is a gamble so remain calm and hodl on
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

,,,Actually, not all investors or traders have the same measurement in terms of patience, because some other of them are chosing only for short term rather than long term, but the highest patience are usually successful.
smart one. it depends on strategy used
if use for short term, patience is useless. but if use for long term it's usefull

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

Very well said. People nowadays don't realize this and are eager to gain money out of their investment.
They buy coins out of eagerness when the price is high and then sell out of panic when the price goes low. We have noticed many times in the crypto world that whenever BTC or any crypto spikes up, it has to go down for a while so that it may rise again with greater stability but people yet sell in the decline thinking that the bubble is popping. If they would hold their coins patiently they would earn more money than their regular job pays them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.
I know that patience will be the key to success and it's going to be paid off. Bitcoin is getting close now to $10,000.
And when it does reach there those people who are shouting out if its the death of bitcoin will be ashamed of themselves.
We don't have to rush in things and crypto is like a game of patience and when you does, you'll never lose to it.
Happy to see the charts today and everything is in green.

This is a good sign because after a big dump happen to bitcoin we can now see a pump up we continue to be calm and patient because in the end we can earn a good profit.
Just like what other member said "be patient and earn good return last"

Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

In the autumn of 2017, I did not have the patience, I lost part of the deposit. this lesson I will remember for a long time.
 I was advised to wait, but I did not listen Cry
Patience is the key to success, that's why i love being patience. I never scared, panic and rush selling my crypto if they falling down. I never waste my emotion into that matter. All i do is believe and wait for the time when they rise again. So right now just hold it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: