Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

in the crypto world especially for the holder, patience is the most important thing. because we will never know the price of bitcoin according to a prediction and analysis. bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate and difficult to predict. so when we experience the current situation, when prices fall, rise slightly, but then fall again, we must hold for a long time. so be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

it is true that what is needed and should be prioritized in the world of cryptocurency or in investing is patience because to become a successful terader must have a strong heart, steadfast and strong patience
ArabianStars

Activity: 55

KRIPTON

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Totally agree with you there cap. No argue with that, with patience we can hold our coins even though market is in dip bottom and still digs.
But the real question would be how to keep an open mind about it and maintain our patience?
I have been in situations that would really challenge my patience and urges me to sell coins in panic. So what I did was simple, I just don't look at charts anymore (only if I wish to buy) so my patience will not be challenged.
Hope it works all for you.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
labake (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes, and if this coin does not have a lift for many months. Or there is a movement upwards, but it does not give the profit that was expected, believe the patience of any trader is not unlimited and he is sometimes willing to sacrifice one coin for the sake of another but more effective.

I agree with you absolutely, I have experienced this for once too.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

Honestly it's true without patience while doing into this kind of business is very risky because anytime the market value drops so if you don't have patience to wait to recover the market value your investment will be lost.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

Totally agree with you there cap. No argue with that, with patience we can hold our coins even though market is in dip bottom and still digs.
But the real question would be how to keep an open mind about it and maintain our patience?
I have been in situations that would really challenge my patience and urges me to sell coins in panic. So what I did was simple, I just don't look at charts anymore (only if I wish to buy) so my patience will not be challenged.
Hope it works all for you.
Having patience is the key to success, even its so much frustrated you always fight for the situation to avoid the things may happen. Without patience immediately Your esrning will losses and our money will not growing.We will not improving our status so better to have patience as always.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dedens212

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

At this time if you ask everyone the answer will surely be the same that being patient is the key to all success in any case included in the investment of cryptocurrency. especially in the crypto market whose price has decreased, it is currently the most appropriate strategy, with patience and hold on our assets, then we will get maximum results when the crypto market is stable and the price began to rise.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

Patience is the key in almost all investments because in order to make something work well you need time. Newbies that invest in cryptocurrencies have to understand that the market fluctuates a lot but, eventually it always go up and get you in profit doesnt matter how much the price decreased. Price of bitcoin is continuously increasing since it was created. There were a lot of bad periods in the history when price crashed with more than 60% but even after that the price increased again and it broke the records.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Absolutely patience is the key to make this investment successful.Everyone of us has this attitude because if we don't have patience maybe now we are not in crypto. As i have seen many unsuccessful businessman who don't succeed because they don't have patience.With patience and hold our asset,then we will get maximum result when the crypto market is stable.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

I'm wondering about this one word "patience". Well, that's absolutely right that patience becomes a key in investments or trading the cryptocurrency. But, how is our patience right now? Is our patience good enough along this time? It can be a self-reminder when reading this post. However, actually, the patience should blend with the good strategy in choosing the coins, selling, or buying them. It will make us better in doing such investment or trading in cryptocurrency.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

Without patience will not earn a penny. No matter where you are or what you do, you work for yourself or for your uncle.
 Cool
FreeFerret

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Patience is definitely key but it's also about being able to identify assets at a good value and being able to buy them. Problem is so many of the cryptocurrencies are hard to assess and research.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

patience is the main key for people who want to succeed, we should all be patient let us be appreciated by mankind, as long as we want to be patient will grow.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

yes, now the word pearl is true, and I still need extra patience because I started buying eth when it cost $ 1,200. I will keep waiting for him and continue to buy in stages

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Totally agree with your opinion that patience is a key of success. Those who put money in this market two three years back and have patience are now big earners.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Yes, the patience to keep waiting for the rising price is the key and do not worry about falling markets, investing in a crypto that has no doubt if you are able to be patient, then you will get a sweet result later on.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

It is not easy to be someone who is patient in any way.
i agree with you statement, Patience is the key to success.
Key to traders and to invest,
i expect many changes to the status of the future Bitcoin market best.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

your words are correct that patience is key and it require time also but people don't wait for long here due to high volatility here. Those who have patience are always winners in every field and same rule apply here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
serenitysilence

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

I agree with you completely. patience in the crypto currency is the key to success. but I'm still just learning and do not always have the patience to wait until the price rises.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Can survive with patience,
Maybe a very difficult thing to hold it let alone see Bitcoin is currently down.
Currently stable in the market is only Altcoin
The only one that can be expected to get a little profit.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: