Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17581 times)
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Thats true. For crypto we can not do it with emotion. It will definitely hurt us. With the fluency that happens, patience must be owned so that we can take decisions when to be sold and when to stay in the grasp. Then we will be safe in playing.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
tak bisa

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

It takes patience. For example we also follow Bounty eg facebook campaign, twitter campaign or others, the campaign will mostly run long. Although we have got tokens from the project, not necessarily the token will be high in the market. So we still have to wait again for the market to rise.
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:38 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 12:20:04 AM by mautenisis

Patience is indeed the key to success,especially when you are a long term investor because holding wont be effective without the perfect timing and you will only have a perfect timing when you have a lot of patience,buying from the dip is indeed smart and good move so you can maximize your potential profit gains whenever the market has recover you are going to make a lot of money,as we speak i made 70% in just a day since i bought cheap altcoins from the bloody market and sold it today when the bulls has come.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:26:42 PM

That is a good experience,indeed buying from the dips are going to be profitable that is why we need some spare bitcoins to be spent whenever the market has gone bloody,which is common these days because of the manipulations of the financial institutions such as CME and Wallstreet which have given our market more complicated situation than the previous years.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

I heard many people saying about the key characteristic as patience, but I feel, that without wisdom and knowledge you can sit and wait forever not selling not bying.

Basically you are patiently waiting because you know your target price is possible and you set goals that is need to be achieved. Patience is really important and I assume people who holds on their coin is knowledgeable enough to understand the market. We will not hold our coins forever because we need to sell it to fulfill our dream.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

I totally agree patience would be the key to our success,because holders will always win and will get most of the biggest profits compare to those people who are trading daily,biggest gainers comes from the long term investors which is why patience should be there as always when you are investing to a certain coin,because i believed you wont invest into shitty worthless project unless you are unaware because you didnt researched.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

The big part of it is always patience. If you have money for your daily needs and could spare your token to be keep aside, please hold it and don't sell. If you believe in the project and knows that in the future it will be accepted and use by the masses, that for sure going to gain value.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

It is indeed the key,a real man should always have a long patience if we are talking about the timing because trading with a volatile market is too risky and you theres no room for any error! because one wrong move could give you big loss that is why we need to be sure in every step that we take so we arent going to make big mistakes .

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

The big part of it is always patience. If you have money for your daily needs and could spare your token to be keep aside, please hold it and don't sell. If you believe in the project and knows that in the future it will be accepted and use by the masses, that for sure going to gain value.
This is what we could do as the best decisions by holding on what we have. Ofcourse, make sure that we know that project is good and can give certain profit and that's the best to hold. Yes hold it and never sell if the price is not yet high for us to gain good.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Surely is,patience is one of the common thing that newbie investors doesnt have because most of them are panicking when they saw the market has started to fail,selling at loss wont give you any good that is why you need to wait patiently to have the perfect ins and outs from each trades you are doing because if not you could have lose every opportunity.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Your right because as we can there's a lot of crypto user always complaining everyday if you are true crypto lover you will have a patient because in this business is not easy money that you will get in one day. We need to teach ourselves to be patient because that's the key to be successful.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

Patience is the key to success in the face of all kinds of problems. As well as the movement of alcoin that tends to continue down. We must patiently wait or hold alcoin not to sell first before the price rises alcoin or before profit.
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:25:37 AM

Patience is the key to success of every business.If you don't have patience you never gets success in future. In crypto world success is very important for every investors, traders and every business man..If you have patience you will achieve your goals in future definitely..
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

rue indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

Patience is really a virtue. It takes a lot of patience in investment activity specially that the prices are inconsistent. Its a combination of waiting time and patience with a positive outlook. The market will also depend on how each and every participant have worked on it.

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

Being patient is very important in this type of market where fomo can kick in and where coins like btc can go up $1k in under 1 hr and drop $1k in 1 hr. But it is also very important to take profits out every now and then. For people who bought in early December and saw their coins reach ath in Jan, instead of hodling, they could have sold and collected profits and rebuy those coins again when the market went down. It works both ways.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

Precisely, patience is the key to success. Altcoins are so volatile and we can't predict what will happen but for now we need to have faith that in the future the market price of all altcoins will go up again.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:47:19 AM

Yes patience is the key to success in crypto world but make sure that the coin you are holding for a few days, weeks or years have future and good potential in the market because if you are holding such coins that you are actually dont know what it can do is such a waste of time and it make you dissappointed at last.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

One of the keys to the problem is patience. Including facing alcoin movements that continue to fall, we must remain patient and wait for alcoin not to sell when the price has not gone up.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

One of the keys to the problem is patience. Including facing alcoin movements that continue to fall, we must remain patient and wait for alcoin not to sell when the price has not gone up.

You are right mate, it's a big problem on how to manage your patience including we are facing now the continuos dropping the price of the coins. Some bitcoin holder's are losing their patience because of this FUD and negative issues coming from the social media and they are panic selling their bitcoin and afraid losing their investment. They don't know that patience is the only way to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: