Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:05:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:16:45 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
In addition to diligent and diligent, patience is indeed one of the key keys in crypto. We all have to be patient in the face of the price decline as nowadays with how to hold all altcoin owned. Maybe you are among the lucky ones who have earned 47%, but not everyone is lucky like you. Many of them do the same with you but do not benefit. And then we really need patience.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Utogah

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

Patience is what we need especially nowadays that the market is on a roller coaster ride. Have patience to gain more profits.

I agree that patience is really the key.  If you only have low patience when coin market goes down and down you may not gain more profits or you lost your money you invest due to very low price of altcoins.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:38:33 AM

This is a good idea. I agree with you.
In investing coins.
We should have a lot of patience.
Do not panic in the face of a falling market situation.
Patience is the key for you to be successful and profitable.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
yes . you need to have a struggle in hodling it. because now the price of every coin is rising.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:50:30 AM

Yes I agree with you,  bitcoin investment is like a business and its require strategy and patient in order to have a huge return of investment. Patient is the most important if we are interring on cryptocurrency, cause we all know that altcoin had a volatile value and we need patient and wait the right time to sell our coin to make a huge profit.

If you see graph with history of Bitcoin price you will see very large fluctuations and sometimes price was stagnating for more then few years. So in conclusion if you can hodl then hodl.

Yes I agree, patience is really the key to succeed in investing here in bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin price is not stable and can bring up and down our investment, but if we just learn how to be patient and learn how to wait, we will be in good hands.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

In crypto investment really needs a patience because it takes some time that the token to rise just like bitcoin and I hope it will reach to $20k+ this year and it is worth of patience then than to sell it now.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:07:09 AM

Yes, Patience should have an important role in crypto business. But not only about patience, our strategy and luck factors are also very critical to be successful. So, you must have a good strategy to analyze coin market price issue. Basically, make the right decision when you must sell your coins or buy more coins for investment.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

yap. patient is the only one people need right now. in the last few week market going down so far. and many people think the market can't raise up again so they doing panic sell. but now the market going up so maybe you guys need patient.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

Patience is they key yes but sometimes when you think that its ending already and you think there will be a price correction then that is the time to sell, it mostly happen in tokens like for example Banca tokens there the last price correction made the token to dip more and lots of people where crying in the chat box or troll box especially day traders and lots of long term investors were happy because they can bought cheap banca again to add to their token stock.
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Yes, patience is really important.
In the past few months, I lost money because I didn't have enough patience. When my coins fell, I wanted to sell them. I wanted to sell if the coins went up a bit.
If I insist on holding it for a while, I wouldn’t be losing so much money.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

In crypto investment really needs a patience because it takes some time that the token to rise just like bitcoin and I hope it will reach to $20k+ this year and it is worth of patience then than to sell it now.

I have been very convinced since last month that the rate of increase always starts the same as in previous years, but this time is different because the increase is not in March, if the G-20 starts to decide on the draft rules in June, then it should increase starting in April, I feel this because the indicators start to look bouncing. Patience is needed in this case.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:45:11 AM

In this world of crypto the ultimate key weapon for success is patience, because we all do need this to reach our goals in the future. We must be patience in all terms of buying,  selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project.  You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.

Yeah yesterday was tough to see watch as I have been trying to wait for market to drop even further. But I think this bear market is still going strong despite one strong day in green.

I think BTC will bottom out in 2-4 K range and ETH in the 200-300 range

(USD)

Patience is tough, but necessary to make good investments

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

based on my trading experiences , I mainly use binance as my trading platform. last november 2017 I bought tron at 200 satoshi. I thought it will not going higher So I decided to sell it again, after 3 weeks I see a rapidly price hike on tron TRX and I decided to buy again, now the number of tron I buy is half of what I have before, I did not loose money but I loose. quantity . I regret that but after that experience I learn from it . THAT LONG TERM TRADING IS MUCH MORE PROFITABLE  like REALLY!!
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

That's is the fact about cryptos, it requires patience and confidence because market will always go down and up. so it is good to learn to buy when it is down and sell when it is up.

Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

Yes patience is the key to all. Because if you dont it will be the cause of your downfall and scammers will target you. Just need patience so that your hardword and waiting will be worth it.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

Yes agree, patience is the key. If not impatient, then we will tend to panic. Seeing the price drop, people who are impatient (quickly panic) tend to be quick to sell it for fear of big loss. Likewise when prices rise, impatient people will tend to sell them quickly.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Absolutely patience will leads us to good profits especially to those reliable altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash. Those coins are best in long term investments actually they are going strong now at the market, i had high hopes at them i know time will come they will be more valuable than gold in the future.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Yes I agree with the statement that patience is the key in investing. Nowadays coins are decreasing in price so we have to wait for the price to rise again so we can get profit. But moments like this we can use to collect as many coins because the price is down. Then this is the important role of a patience. When we already have a lot of coins then all we have to do is sell them at a high price. Of course we have to wait for the market price we expect so that we get a big profit.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

In this world of crypto the ultimate key weapon for success is patience, because we all do need this to reach our goals in the future. We must be patience in all terms of buying,  selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project.  You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.

I agree with you that patience is the ultimate weapon  in investing cryptocurrency.  In any long term business or investment patience is always the key of success. In a first year,  you will encounter lots of challenges yet we have to keep holding on.  Within five years we definetely gain profit and paid of the hardwork and patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: