Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17500 times)
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Well said, but when the question comes about the new ICOs, there are things that will not really allow you to be patient in a fear of being scammed.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

patience is very important, but it is not always justified. All those people hodling for two months are going to have a hard time recovering the value lost, wheres those who sold, can now rebuild their portfolio at a cheap price.

Yep ... patience is good but being patient forever is not good at all. It must be justified.
Also, you can wait only if you have further funds to invest

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Patience in the crypto-currency world is very important. I think that it is through patience that people often wait for what they have been waiting for. Most likely, people without patience simply can not survive in crypto-currencies.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

Yup patience is the most important factor in the crypto world. Those who had patience and believed in the crypto currencies few years ago are probably millionaires today. Panic is something that will always make you lose in the crypto markets and with patience one will excel.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:10:15 PM
Merited by umar22pk (4)

of course patience the most powerful key now a days most of coins price is going down day by day from few weeks but seniors say that its better to hold them and dont be panic and wait for it if you have no other reasons,because the value increase but matter of luck also consider,its very important to deeply study all option,more chances with patience.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
MikeM33

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

Market volatility may be long or short term that we can not predict. With a market that is not controlled and influenced by any relevance. Patience is the key to unlocking a better and more profitable path.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

I completely agree. many were burned out only because they lacked patience, and they sold coins, and then these coins jumped in price sharply.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

Like you have rightly said patience is the cogent feature one needs whether investing or trading in this forum. It was unbelievable when I checked my portfolio and it has doubled up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

I agreed with OP that patience is the key. Without patience, many people suffer losses when they sell their coins during times when market is doing bad.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

heamabong29

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

their was adage say a patience dog eat the fatest,,
patience is very important, but it is not always justified. All those people hodling for two months are going to have a hard time recovering the value lost, wheres those who sold, can now rebuild their portfolio at a cheap price
imdada

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

Being very patient with Crypto is the real key. Never buy at ATH (all time high) and the people in crypto will always say "Be patient".
FOMO is a real disaster and I've had it many times. It have been giving me a roller coaster ride. That's why supporting a real and strong project is very important. So even if the price drops, it wont be alarming because it's for long term.
Angel Balu

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
And not just patience. The main thing is to invest free money. Not to worry so much about how to go without pants and what will be for dinner.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

Definitely patience is always key of all successes. The cryptocurrency market well known for its instability and high volatility and there requirement of patience and time to gain profit, any type of impatience may push you to take wrong decision and you may got loss.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

I agreed with OP that patience is the key. Without patience, many people suffer losses when they sell their coins during times when market is doing bad.

Yes definitely if you had that patience level more higher it is the key to make your investment more profitable otherwise you will not make stable income from crypto currencies .
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

Investing in encryption, if you want to generate a lot of revenue, may hold the encryption longer than holding the stock, and any speculation requires patience.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
You should have sold all of your coins before the market has dumped so that your profits wont be missed,because of the high volatility it should be done fast as soon as you get the expected amount of gains from the bloody market,as we all know the market's volatility has been the problem in our cryptocurrency market and we should all know how to adopt to it so we arent going to lose our money most of the time.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

of course patience the most powerful key now a days most of coins price is going down day by day from few weeks but seniors say that its better to hold them and dont be panic and wait for it if you have no other reasons,because the value increase but matter of luck also consider,its very important to deeply study all option,more chances with patience.

You are right…if we look behind there was 2,3 months was very crucial for crypto world but we are hoping stability will come & market will make boom again very soon.
So we don’t have to lose patience and have to wait to gain a better profit.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

I have learned to have patience and I think it is very important if you want to have great results at the end
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

True, OP is right to say that patience is very important in crypto. We usually have to wait for developement of the projects before seeing significant price rise and it don’t happen in a short time.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Everyone wanting for this "success". It is the reason why we are working hard to be successful in life, buying what we want and have a great future.
Everyone's here in this forum, i hope for our great success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: