Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17580 times)
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I totally agree with you. I had drawdowns of the portfolio by 70%, but as a result I was in good earnings
Patience is very important

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

Yes, the patience to keep waiting for the rising price is the key and do not worry about falling markets, investing in a crypto that has no doubt if you are able to be patient, then you will get a sweet result later on.
They said patience is a virtue.  And I do agree in it.  Because nothing comes in an instant, there should be effort, hardwork and patience to achieve what you wanted to reach in your life. Like with crypto currency,  in order for it to grow you have to make an effort for you to accumulate greater amount, but it won't happen in one night,  so you have to be patient and when the right time comes you will get your hard earned money from investing with crypto currency. Thus,  be patient enough.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

That's true, we need to be more patient in everything especially when you are holding some coin. It's because we all know that almost all the coins are dropping right now. So it's better to be patient and take it easy those things so you can see a better future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

I believe in this statement because I always use my patience everytime I invest in cryptocurrency. You have to be really patient in releasing your coins because many people regret on releasing their coins early. For example you released your coins at time that the value of bitcoin is 6800 US dollars then the other day the value increased, from $6800 to $7500. Many people really regret for not waiting for the value to reach its peak.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Yes i believe that in crypto world patience is really very important because the willingness to wait for the right price to come is not that easy. Sometimes luck is also needed because we keep on holding and waiting but at the end the price is still going down  and decreasing.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

As Warren Buffett said "the stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient" this applies perfectly to cryptocurrencies as well.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

Patience is one important trait each trader should possess in order to earn in any investment. Investment without patience will most likely lead to failure or mediocre profit. Most of the wealthiest people on the planet have exercised patience in most of their endeavors. As many would say, wealth does not come overnight...

CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

When you invest in an ICO project or some kind of digital money when the market moves down its value, I think you should patiently wait for it to recover and increase. in the future. In investment business we need to be patient because it is very useful for our investment and it leads us to succeed.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

Patience is key, it is known but this patiance is not "I waited 3 months, still I am losing money" kind of patience. You should be able to wait at least 1 year after investment.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

That's true, we need to be more patient in everything especially when you are holding some coin. It's because we all know that almost all the coins are dropping right now. So it's better to be patient and take it easy those things so you can see a better future.

Yes, patience will leads us to success thru hodling our cryptocoins by not selling at a lower price and by not engaging at panick selling. Before we invest cryptocoins we should study and research first the coins and it's status at the market. For me it's best to choose those coins that has good projects, manage and controlled by reliable harworking genius team and has a good tool that can represents advance technology that has a good functions and purposes at the community, that will makes the coin famous and valuable.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I agree with this. Patience is really the key to everything. Without patience, you most likely to deal everything with haste like immediately selling your tokens even though the prices are still low. Other traits are also important but the most trait that a person should have is patience.
LillyBogan

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Yes it is the key to our success,especially those holders in the market which should have a lot of patience ,because holders shouldnt be check the market from time to time,very effective holding would be buying and try to forget that you invested so that after few months or years you could take your big profits from your investments.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Yes of course! In this kind of business better to have a big amount of patience to earn a better amount of income. That's what I'm doing since I started joining here even it takes a long time but it will surely gives me a big break in receiving it in my wallet. And I think it will increase your decision making more more accurate in a better earnings.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes, beginners often do not understand the level of need and importance of patience. Although they have been mentioned much to this problem but they think it is simple to implement. The importance is as you said, patience is the key. However, things are never easy, learning patience and keeping a cool head in critical situations is not an easy thing. Need to learn and accumulate a lot of experience to control emotions
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

i agree. i you are not patient enough to wait for the market to recover, you will only lose half of your investment or your own money. there is no other way to increase it but to hold it.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Patience is the key to sucess,  to have this kind of positive attitude will most likely be succesful in life.  Investors with patience possible earn big profits because they know how to wait for the right to sell and hold and find a right project to invest.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

the noobs will probably cry after the crypto market recovers. this market separates the people who made the right choice and people who made the wrong choice those who hodl made the right choice and if we buy more coins during this market alot of profit will be made after the market recovers.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Patience is really a must. It takes a lot of patience in crypto investment because of its unstable price. Keep thinking positive and do not panic easily, then you will benefit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

patience is really the key. time will come that cryptos will bounce back and will rock ‘n roll again. have the courage to stay patient as crypto will rise again.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

Patience is one of the keys. I'm sure that in investment, being patient is good for the investor not to be a panic sell or panic buy. The patient people will be more considerable in buying or selling the coins based on considerations. Additionally, patience is not only the key, we need good strategy and analysis to make completed ways for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: