Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I agree. I have come to learn that this market is not for those who don't have patience. I say that because the smart moves in this market always involve holding for months or even years at a time, and enduring those times when you don't get anything from your ventures. It's hard to do that, especially for those investors or business people who likes it quick and action packed. Although there is a venture in this market that has that kind of atmosphere, mostly they are more about patience and waiting for the right moment to cash out.

eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Certainly. But can't be tolerated indefinitely ,you need to leave on time. If you see that your Bank is sharply emptied and news about the market does not promise anything good – it is better to sell.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Being patience is one of we need when we get our coin because it is not easy to earn. Just wait and wait for our time and turn. Our staff of our campaign that we joined is they do all they can to success the project and to pay us when the time is come.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

Yes I agree that patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency market, but what I will like to add is that this patience needed a measure of knowledge. Because if all the market is bleeding there's a collective hope of recovery but if a particular crypto is bleeding you need to know whether to sell it or not, or else you will become a bag holder.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

Patient is one best needed attitude of every in crypto user. In investment we cant make profit in just an instant you buy and sell within a minutes, no. Every project will undergo development as can see at a roadmap. Plan to list on a top exchange. If we put money in one project dont  get time to time update. Just see the progress , after a while the profit you will be got
The most quality that we should possess to be part of cryptocurrency is to be patient. Being calm to face any circumstances and under pressure can bring you to a healthier life. Patience is never easy, but its rewarding. All things are difficult before it becomes easy, but your level of patience will determine its your maturity and fate.
Chie Sarmiento

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Patience is. The key .yes i believe that the patience is the key. Any boddy need the  patience .becouse if you have no a patience in your life your any freinds and relatives that he or she hearts you your not a  good man.so patience is the bigdeal
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Indeed. More patience the more challenges. You have to bring more patience especially if you are having holding tokens. You need some time management on it. Like now market is unpredictable you need to be in your character always. Market is always there to temp if you have less patience in your self.
carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

Patience very important for every one.i see many people losses their invest and losses in trading just for trade.crypto currency very difficult .if you want success  in crypto and every work you need Patience  and experience.so believe your self and keep  Patience.you will be must successful.

@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Indeed patience is a key. Patience is a big factor to everyone, it should be our number one character. Specially to those luck is in them. Holding many tokens or even just a token is not simple, panic may come anytime but we have to be more patient.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Patience very important for every one.i see many people losses their invest and losses in trading just for trade.crypto currency very difficult .if you want success  in crypto and every work you need Patience  and experience.so believe your self and keep  Patience.you will be must successful.
I believe in the saying that if you'll wait it is worth and others say that patience is a virtue. So in the first sayong we need to become patience because it is really worth if you hold that things you get it worthy.about the second saying, patience is a virtue it is mean that if you have a patience good result or good output will come
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

This is a good strategy, but unfortunately, it does not always give a good result. I think that you need to keep eggs in several baskets. But you need to analyze the situation and try to sell at the best price. Do not always forget about your coins for a long time.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

you are right, patience is very important in everything including trading, someone will lose if not impatient in trading, I say patience is the key to success
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Patience and coping with emotions, continuous education are the main successful factors for the investors.

Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Yep that true, patience is should be when doing day trading or long term trading. Because with patience we can make big profit with consistent and possible to control emotion. Patient to wait for best price when sell and buy any coin.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

This is exactly what I have been doing all this time though I did not buy my coins because I earned from campaigns. Being patient is hard especially during dips and the times when you really needs cash.

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.

I totally agree, like 200%. Smiley This is such an important character and virtue if you plan on seriously venturing in this market because it would be the key to make or break your investment. There has been many casualties in people who don't have the capacity to be patient and see through their investments until they unfold and be realized; I am not saying that it's easy, but then, if you really want to gain good profit with your investments, then being patient would be your key in achieving that. We all know that coins here take time to increase in value, thus, if you're looking for a quick investment, then I fear that this market would not be fit for your goal.

Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Patience can never be ruled out in all we do really, to achieve great things in life, patience must be exercised. I can testify 90% to that.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

Patience is not the key. Right action in the right direction with proper understanding and right time. Too much patience can lead you at some disastrous situation. Price are too much fluctuating right now.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

I agree with the author. He is an investor with a medium or long-term retention attitude. In this case, the bull. In the current conditions, the acquisition of a crypto-currency for the purpose of short-term retention can certainly yield revenue, but the potential is greater if kept at least until the end of the year
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

I agree with the author. He is an investor with a medium or long-term retention attitude. In this case, the bull. In the current conditions, the acquisition of a crypto-currency for the purpose of short-term retention can certainly yield revenue, but the potential is greater if kept at least until the end of the year
yes, the real key of all this is just patience. the people who hold the coins are usually impatient to sell the coins they have, even more so when they have gained considerable profit for it. but, I think it could also be a lifesaver for them.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

You who were patient till this time, will have good story to tell. Some would have been at profit, for holding some of their coins till this time. I am also pessimistic that those who will hold beyond this time, will be at better profits. Patience is definitely the key. Although it is not an easy thing to see your coins diminishing in price and you will still remember the word patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: