Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136444 times)
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

I was just going to invest in PAC and I was puzzled to read the information you provided, should I invest in it? Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

Hello everybody,

i just want to say something here about PAC

PAC is really danger for cryptocurrency
PAC has 3.4 trillions coin
PAC is like a virus for cryptocurrency

here what exactly happen here :

the market at this time (yobit & cryptopia) has about 50 billions coins only from 3.4 trillions coin
lets say that 200 billion was add to the market

the dev owned more than 3 trillions coin, he is very smart
what is going now that this coin will never goes up to 3 sat , why ?

the dev will fill the sell order every time @ 2 sat
so people buy at 2 sat
anyone will need to buy @ 1 sat also the dev will give him that

the news is just scam, PAC is the biggest SCAM, dev will own a lots of BTC, LTC, DOGE

stop buying & support PAC , just STOP

yes because people will take what a newbie says seriously :-P

who cares, ride the waves and make some profit ^_^

you can't because if you pay it @ 2 sat , you can't sell it @ 3 sat , will never reach to 3 sat
Dev control the coin

if you pay it @ 1 sat and want to sell it @ 2 sat then wait for that big sell wall add by the Dev every time

What this guy is saying is 100% correct. How are you fucking idiots even buying this shit on Cryptopia?? how the fuck did it even get listed there anyway?

I'm watching this market, with a 520btc sell wall @ 2 sat and growing. You have morons who are actually putting up buy orders @ 1 satoshi, then you have even bigger morons who are buying @ 2 satoshi!!! LOL WTF HAS CRYPTO COME TO?? This coin will never ever go to 3 satoshi, it's fucking crazy man.

In all my years in crypto, this is the more ingenious scam ever concocted. Kudos creator, this is fucking gold watching these markets.
Exactly, I'm just here watching the stupidity lol.  Stuck at the same two sats lol.  These guys are making no money lol

I really really just can't believe what i'm seeing here. Are people this fucking stupid, or are these just bots gone wild or some shit. I almost feel like i'm missing something here... man i feel like i've gone crazy.. i just can't believe this.

EDIT: yeah there is a PAC/DOGE market, which makes much more sense. As long as Pac/DOGE stays about 1 satoshi, you can come out with a profit.

Cmon, is this not the same for the majority of alt coins? they are worth only what the market will pay they hold no assets... with the 10,000:1 change over in March I'd vote become a whale and bring in the goods at change over time. Hell BTC was worth FK all and now that's costing me at least $20 to simply transfer between end points, what a joke...

You don't even know what we were talking about, i suggest taking a hard look at what we said, and taking a hard look at the markets.

I warn everyone, stay the fuck away from this scum market. This is the definition of a scamcoin right here, some how reemerged from the depths of Bitcointalk underworld, by some greedy fucking cunts.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Hello everybody,

the market at this time (yobit & cryptopia) has about 50 billions coins only from 3.4 trillions coin

so people buy at 2 sat

the news is just scam, PAC is the biggest SCAM, dev will own a lots of BTC, LTC, DOGE

you can't because if you pay it @ 2 sat , you can't sell it @ 3 sat , will never reach to 3 sat
Dev control the coin

if you pay it @ 1 sat and want to sell it @ 2 sat then wait for that big sell wall add by the Dev every time

What this guy is saying is 100% correct. How are you fucking idiots even buying this shit on Cryptopia?? how the fuck did it even get listed there anyway?

I'm watching this market, with a 520btc sell wall @ 2 sat and growing. You have morons who are actually putting up buy orders @ 1 satoshi, then you have even bigger morons who are buying @ 2 satoshi!!! LOL WTF HAS CRYPTO COME TO?? This coin will never ever go to 3 satoshi, it's fucking crazy man.

In all my years in crypto, this is the more ingenious scam ever concocted. Kudos creator, this is fucking gold watching these markets.
Exactly, I'm just here watching the stupidity lol.  Stuck at the same two sats lol.  These guys are making no money lol

I really really just can't believe what i'm seeing here. Are people this fucking stupid, or are these just bots gone wild or some shit. I almost feel like i'm missing something here... man i feel like i've gone crazy.. i just can't believe this.

EDIT: yeah there is a PAC/DOGE market, which makes much more sense. As long as Pac/DOGE stays about 1 satoshi, you can come out with a profit.

Cmon, is this not the same for the majority of alt coins? they are worth only what the market will pay they hold no assets... with the 10,000:1 change over in March I'd vote become a whale and bring in the goods at change over time. Hell BTC was worth FK all and now that's costing me at least $20 to simply transfer between end points, what a joke...

You don't even know what we were talking about, i suggest taking a hard look at what we said, and taking a hard look at the markets.

I warn everyone, stay the fuck away from this scum market. This is the definition of a scamcoin right here, some how reemerged from the depths of Bitcointalk underworld, by some greedy fucking cunts.

PAC & TEK BOTH 1X2 SATOSHI LOTTO SEASON COINZZZ LOOK OUT >_> SKYNET TR4DEBOTZZZ :-D WEEEEEEEE

===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

nothing surprises me anymore in crypto... we have a whole new batch of ppl buying btc with both hands and throwing caution to the wind  Grin

the funny thing is that all my friends and family that thought I was crazy for buying crypto 5 years ago are now opening coinbase accounts

buckle up no one knows...   traders are gonna clean up  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

Lots of haters are mad cuz they missed the choo choo train. Meet me at NASA space shuttle, cuz we are about to push the launch button and then then it's kaboom to the 🌙.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

Lots of haters are mad cuz they missed the choo choo train. Meet me at NASA space shuttle, cuz we are about to push the launch button and then then it's kaboom to the 🌙.

haters always hate... would be funny if that 2 sat wall gets eaten while I sleep!

only 1436 btc to 10 sats... lol

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
jimmy2020

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

Yes! That's my biggest earning by far. 5K profit already..it's nut...
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

GTFO you fucking shill. Go back to your pump and dump crew and circle jerk with them over skype webcam.

All these fucking cunts on BTT lately, promoting these scams and faking newbs into these highly manipulative markets.
This shit is getting worse out here, the hungry vultures are ready to stick their greasy slimy fingers into every little dark shithole they see.

People post this type of shit have literally 0 respect for themselves or others.

LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:15:29 AM

haters always hate... would be funny if that 2 sat wall gets eaten while I sleep!

This water is about to get infested with 🦈 and 🐳...........They will eat the wall to new heights....
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

This water is about to get infested with 🦈 and 🐳...........They will eat the wall to new heights....

yes sir! I remember when verge was 3-6 sats and was trading under the ticker doge dark and now its 1000 sats  Grin

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
BC206

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:22:48 AM

I am looking forward to your coin.  Is it hard to mine?
cunningstunts

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

Hello everybody,

so people buy at 2 sat

Dev control the coin

Looking very hard.... nope nothing new discovered. You want to make a point then don't be shy about it, say what you mean.

What is BTC really worth? what Asset does it own? Nothing, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. if the community think PAC Coin is worth $1 a coin then it will get there regardless of what the DEV thinks or what its really worth. its like trading playing cars, they are technically worth next to nothing.

I' tossed $20 into it late last year at a good price and will hold till after March when the changeover happens.

have you thought about buying some coins, could make you feel better.
newbieBTCdood

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

If this coin is a scam coin then every fucking coin is a SCAM SHIT coin! Haters gon hate! I bet ya'll the same haters that hated on Verge and XRP...I too had doubts in many coins and now Im kicking myself in the ass cuz those coins are x20 since speculation! Pump and dump, ride the fucking wave! It was a pretty good fucking feeling to wake up to 6 figures USD estimated value in my cryptopia account. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I honestly dont care what happens to this coin this week or next month, if theres anything 2017 has taught us it to HODL for your FKN LIFE!
LifesChewable

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

This forum is cancer. What's it to the haters if people want to throw $20 and hope to get a good return? It's fucking $20, the reward is greater than the risk. If you don't support the coin then fuck off, no one wants to hear your shit.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

I can't believe this coin made this pump.

It was literally one of the shittiest things i saw and now it has 600m $ market cap. Unbelievable really. I hope some of the people in here became rich with this pump.

cunningstunts

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

This forum is cancer. What's it to the haters if people want to throw $20 and hope to get a good return? It's fucking $20, the reward is greater than the risk. If you don't support the coin then fuck off, no one wants to hear your shit.

Exactly! $20 investment is nothing to loose its what many people pay for lunch or parking....
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

PAC alive trading 2:1 ratio price.
PACCoin update:

PACcoin (PAC)
$0.000230 USD (406.55%)
0.00000001 BTC (359.49%)
Market Cap
$576,362,828 USD
34,715 BTC
Volume (24h)
$50,317,000 USD
3,031 BTC
Circulating Supply
2,509,438,553,546 PAC
Total Supply
3,414,952,003,902 PAC

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Crypto_Ale

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:37 AM

Cryptopia market paused.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

GTFO you fucking shill. Go back to your pump and dump crew and circle jerk with them over skype webcam.

All these fucking cunts on BTT lately, promoting these scams and faking newbs into these highly manipulative markets.
This shit is getting worse out here, the hungry vultures are ready to stick their greasy slimy fingers into every little dark shithole they see.

People post this type of shit have literally 0 respect for themselves or others.

I don't know why you are surprised with this pump and dump. It has been like this since 2013. It is going to get worse as more people come to buy crypto. I remember very well after the December 2013 Bitcoin Boom, people were just buying every scam coin that was being launched everyday in this forum. Been there... done that...
newbieBTCdood

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I don't know why you are surprised with this pump and dump. It has been like this since 2013. It is going to get worse as more people come to buy crypto. I remember very well after the December 2013 Bitcoin Boom, people were just buying every scam coin that was being launched everyday in this forum. Been there... done that...

I remember that boom as well, it was crazy...i saw name coin in the news. Bought at $1.25 and sold at ATH $14.00... Made about $20k profit in 2 days....we all know where name coin is now..
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: