Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
nevaquit

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:17:59 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 02:35:13 AM by nevaquit

Thule, you are absolutely incorrect.

Where is your proof that "People invested $8.2 million USD and received a total of 62 million tokens where other people paid $2.2 million and received 330 million tokens. "

You will not produce such evidence because it's not true.

I am sure that MODS will not tolerate your FUD. Either prove your claims with the blockchain t/x IDs or stop with your assumptions/unsupported claims.

Our early investors invested the most money thus they should have the most tokens. Check our youtube channel, in addition;  it's well documented that we had the gold mine, earthmoving equipment, processing equipment, buildings, licenses and etc well before we started the main ico.

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:15:22 AM

People can check it themself. The main ico was tracked by 3rd parties.
I won't reveal all main sources but just as a small example take a look at https://icobench.com/ico/goldma .
Who would you trust a neutral 3rd party counting ICO's which matches with other 3rd parties or a
group of punks who desperately try to act like professionals but have totally no clue what they are doing and selling each horse shit like a big event.
I could post more information about their incompetence and lies with screenshots.

You scammed all your main ico investors and they are realizing it now and getting mad.
You always claim these numbers are not accurate but never presented any numbers over the past 12 months.
You call yourself a security but in reality, you are horseshit.Over 1 year you didn't even present any legit numbers . All you do is some random estimates made in 5 minutes.
Your mining is a joke.A mining company which is producing $20k worth of gold in 3 months.

Sorry to all ico investors you got rekt by these idiots who try hard to keep the image of professionals where when they only open the mouth garbage comes out.

3 People already PM'ed me to join the lawsuit.

If you want to join us send a PM.

P.S Mr Jenkins who do you ban people quickly when they post hard facts or ask uncomfortable questions ?

I remember the first time i got banned for asking questions about the royalty investors should get.
I remember asking if investors will get 20% of yearly profit where your monkey team only answered the same reply that it will be 5% each quater which is 20% a year.
When asked if it will be 20% of a yearly profit as 4 times adding 5% of quaterly profit is not 20% your monkey team instantly banned me since they are even unable to do proper math.

You were forced to announce later that it will be 20% yearly profit seeing we collected all evidences but still your scammy team tried to implement a 5% yearly royalty which is a total scam and avoided answering direct questions if its a 20% royalty which everyone understood this way which everyone can check on ico ratings websites.

Your team is GARBAGE
nevaquit

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:21:54 AM

Thanks for advertising our operation.
I'm so happy you understand that we have an operational gold mine.
It's unfortunate that you are attempting to extort me and our company because we do not want to hire you.
Your reputation for attempting to extort people precedes you.
It will not work with us and I doubt that it will work anymore with others.

Thule

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:29:25 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 11:42:56 AM by Thule

Extort for what ?For your wothless gma token ?

You are a joke.Why don't you tell your investors you have no exchange and are desperately looking for one?
Come on some facts please.You asked me for help and i told you instantly i will support goldma only as long as they don't scam their investors.

You clearly scammed your main ico investors.People being surprised about the massiv amounts of tokens and for which price they have been sold just shows the investors will run soon mad.
You scammed them on day 1 and your claims like the mine was producing 300k worth of gold per year seems like it reduced even investing big money to 1/3 .

You are NOT a SECURITY TOKEN.You are a joke.
And you can tell as much lies as you want.

I saw the first guy who posted proof against you where you asked me to remove his bad posts was also accused by you of extorting.Seems a standard defending shit on your side.

Or your monkeys claiming everyone who raises their voices are racist.

Why do i use the word monkey ?Not because your team is black but because you have the brain and act like a monkey.

Where are the numbers Mr shit Jenkins ?
You ask people to proof their claims but you as a claimed security token are not providing any numbers ?
You are a joke and nothing more and i will hold you responsible for it.
Thule

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:37:00 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 08:54:07 AM by Thule

Let's be more clear these scammers are only paying 20% of royalty instead of 5% because I hold them accountable for their offer and were ready to open a lawsuit.
They only changed the 5% royalty to 20% to not get that lawsuit open.

Here your claim i was extorting you

Seems like you asked me to work for you but i refused heh ?I even gave some free advises but made it clear that i will support only goldma as long as they won't scam their ico investors.
I guess i will find that part later and add it here too with maybe some more evidences how you and your team are lying to your investors about progress.
I just want to add Mr.Jenkins you just proofed with your lies about me extorting you that it's legit to call you a monkey as you don't deserve with your manipulation games any other name.

I could post way more how they lie to their investors.

P.S I will phone on Monday to Engelmann and all other advisors of Goldma speaking about the sick situation Jenkins and his team created to all main ico investors.

I would advise any main ico investor to do the same.
nevaquit

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:39:43 PM

Again, Thanks for advertising our operation.
I'm so happy you pointed out that you had no issues with us for such a period of time.
No matter how you attempt to spin it or how much you blank out the messages.
Your lack of professionalism, unsupported claims, and foul language makes everything crystal clear.
Your reputation for attempting to extort people continues to precede you.

Thule

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:34:27 AM

We are 4 people now who are going to open a lawsuit.
Anyone can join.

Jenkins is a US citizen and the rest mainly from the UK or SA.

nevaquit

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:08:23 AM

The waves explorer is there - that is the great thing about the blockchain.

1) Our roadmap and strategy is clear. Our information is available on our website, youtube channel and telegram channel
2) No US citizens were allowed to participate in our ICO.
3) None of our team members are citizens of the UK nor SA.

Here is a quote from one of our investors/esteemed community members regarding our strategy -

..."Giving 'royalties' to holders of GMA tokens will give an increase in GMA prices, because they do not intend to sell them ... it will be maintained because they expect the next dividend ... moreover the price of the GMA tokens is done according to the ICO price or more on the exchange ... more investors will be looking for GMA tokens ... in my opinion
and this news will quickly spread among investors for investment or trading (marketing strategy)" - a happy unnamed token-holder

This strategy works even better when top token-holders holding GMA are not included in the calculations this quarter. Especially with them holding their tokens..and none of them selling their tokens until after the token price is beyond the $.13 ico token price.

No matter how Mr. Thule attempts to spin it or how much you blank out the messages.
Your lack of professionalism, unsupported claims, and foul language makes everything crystal clear.

We are proud of our transparent business model and look forward to providing more and more value to our token holders.
Thule

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:34:38 PM

The waves explorer is there - that is the great thing about the blockchain.

1) Our roadmap and strategy is clear. Our information is available on our website, youtube channel and telegram channel
2) No US citizens were allowed to participate in our ICO.
3) None of our team members are citizens of the UK nor SA.

Here is a quote from one of our investors/esteemed community members regarding our strategy -

..."Giving 'royalties' to holders of GMA tokens will give an increase in GMA prices, because they do not intend to sell them ... it will be maintained because they expect the next dividend ... moreover the price of the GMA tokens is done according to the ICO price or more on the exchange ... more investors will be looking for GMA tokens ... in my opinion
and this news will quickly spread among investors for investment or trading (marketing strategy)" - a happy unnamed token-holder

This strategy works even better when top token-holders holding GMA are not included in the calculations this quarter. Especially with them holding their tokens..and none of them selling their tokens until after the token price is beyond the $.13 ico token price.

No matter how Mr. Thule attempts to spin it or how much you blank out the messages.

We are proud of our transparent business model and look forward to providing more and more value to our token holders.

Jenkins you are human garbage and nothing more.You are a manipulator trying always to put yourself in a good light even you are dumb like a monkey.
You can't lie math.And you are right thats the beautiful on blockchain that you can explore everything.

The community waited for a long time for the token burn and were surpised 400 million tokens left where everyone only thought it will be arround 80 millions.
Kind of some diffrence don't you think ?The number 80 million was through multiple times in your telegram group and as always if you can't say something good better sit calm and sit it out.
Because your team had not the guts to inform the community there will be 400 million tokens.
The community got that info from me when checking the explorer.
Everyone myself included thought it will be arround 80 million tokens in total.
So seeing 400 million token i instantly started digging from where the amount came and i found its from pre-ico and early investors.
Even if i take the $8.1 million USD funding from main ico where the price per coin was $0.13 then i come thanks to math which you can't cheat to an average price of arround $0.026 per token.Thats already only 1/5 of the orginal ico price.This means you have sold the token clearly under $0.02 .Of course you deny numbers but you are not willing to provide any legit numbers.The fact is its proofen the average token price was under $0.026 .Thats the reason people are selling the token so cheap because they got it for peanuts.You raped all main ico investors.
And your propaganda manipulation about value from royalty ?

Which value are you talking about ?Your other rape attempt to only pay 5% yearly royalty ?Who was it who forced you to go back to 20% yearly royalty ?Me ?
And your royalty joke royalty of what ?Of numbers you take out of your dark ass ?No legitimicy no nothing.You just put numbers in the air and everyone needs to accept it.

But to show how great your royalty is even with my 20% yearly profit share : You mined in the first quater 0.5kg gold.Thats an value of arround $20k .
From that we need to take away all mining cost etc which will be arround 50%.But lets even assume you had no cost and its pure profit.
So from that $20k token investors will get 5%.Thats $1000 profit shared to all investors for a whole quater.
So thats $1000/400.000.000 gma tokens = $0.0000025 per token.  
Let's assume i invested $130.000 when buying 1.000.000 gma token.
What will be my profit for this quater ?    $2.5 USD !!!!!!!

WOW what a great value you loser represent and these numbers are numbers without minding and running cost.

None of our team members are citizens of the UK nor SA.

You wanna say you served in the US military as a foreigner LOL ?Or Mr Ch. is not a UK citizen and so on ?

Still open for more people to join who got scammed from that ico
nevaquit

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:07:48 AM

No matter how Mr. Thule attempts to spin it or how much he blanks out the messages.
So many of your numbers quoted are incorrect...it just doesn't make sense.
I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers regarding our mining expenses unless you are an "Oracle"!

OK...I am now convinced that you are "trolling". I get it.  Grin

Thule

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:07:03 AM

No matter how Mr. Thule attempts to spin it or how much he blanks out the messages.
So many of your numbers quoted are incorrect...it just doesn't make sense.
I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers regarding our mining expenses unless you are an "Oracle"!

OK...I am now convinced that you are "trolling". I get it.  Grin

Where are your numbers Jenkins ? The whole community asking for weeks and you sitting silent in your small room.
You have already poofed in the past your manipulation startegy and begged me to remove the post of the old attacker of goldma because it was publishing bad staff about you.
This time you won't have the luck anymore that bad postings will disappear.And you can call mods as much as you want.They won't remove it.

Your monkey company needs to be exposed.

What am i talking about.A total volume of $300 after a whole year and a price of $0.00004 says anything what people think about your garbage company.
Thule

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:13:29 PM

Here some numbers for main ICO numbers to show them how much you fucked them.

Let's assume somebody invested $130.000 in your ICO to buy 1.000.000 gma token.

Let's even assume you will be able to increase your gold production by 5000% to make a yearly profit of $1.000.000 .

So from that $1.000.000 all token owners will receive 20% (if it won't go down back to 5%) thats $200.000 profit sharing a year.

From these $200.000k profit you need to share it to all 400 million tokens.

So what will the investor receive who bought 1 million gma token for $130.000 ?

He will receive when Jenkins will be able to increase his production by 5000% a yearly profit share of $500 for his invested $130.000 .
I guess the token price will explode with these rewards (laughing laud)

You rekt instantly all your main ico investors.They will never see their money back even if you increase your production by 10.000%
Thule

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:28:20 PM

Quick update on the monkey scammers.

95% OF ALL TOKENS ARE HOLD BY 2 PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T INVESTED A DIME IN MAIN ICO

Based on the explanation of the monkey team you can see instantly they are cheating and trying to defend themself.
Asshole Jenkins is claiming the company existed before and there was some grade of equipment (like a shovel LOL )
So Mr Jenkins even if thats true where does the other 80% of royalty goes to ?20% royalty was only for ico investors reserved.
You already trying to lower it to 5% showed you are clearly trying to scam the funds.
Next big point Your website and whitepaper which have been safed clearly state that main ico investors will own 51% of all tokens.How does it come they don't own it ?

Ohhh you increase back the royalty from 5% to 20% but are now in control of majority of tokens which means you still pay only 5% royalty because the rest goes back to your own tokens.

Mr Jenkins your own community said its a scam and they wouldn't have invested if they would know about it.

The SEC has been informed.You are aware you offered as a US citizen a SECURITY token.
I'm pretty sure they will be very interrested with your full explanation.

Best joke of all.To not get massivly attacked when the main ico investors would get their royalty Jenkins made the manipulation to not include tokens from the 2 people who hold 97% and any account bigger than 2 million tokens so all the main ico investors who only got a few tokens for their big money won't explode because of madness to increase their first quater payout by 7 times.

P.S We are looking for more information from Mr Edmoore.If somebody has more info about him please share it by sending a PM to me.

BTW Mr scammer Jenkins sold the fact that 95% of all tokens are hold by 2 people who got the tokens for way under 1/6 of the regular price as something good.

LOL Monkey Brain Jenkins
Thule

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:43:42 PM

I got the info Jenkins is instantly banning anybody who is even asking about it and deleting all their posts.
Thule

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:03:47 PM

Here you have the distribution of the scam token

Thule

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:31:28 PM

They are even to dump to make a proper royalty payout.They are already deleying their deadline because Jenkins saw his minimal shit he produced and got nervous to increase the payout somehow.

I will add their stupidity after the royalty payout so they can't claim they new about it already as Jenkins likes to act as he knows somethink about blockchain where in reality he knows horse shit.No knowledge about mining and no knowledge about blockchain.

Of course i bet there will be no breakdown no nothing.
A security token which is run based on their assumption lol
BharatDEX

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:38:59 PM

I warned about these scammers a long time ago.They just keep changing the whitepaper and their terms even the ICO ended.
These are scammers who are trying massivly to hide their greed.

Sent you a Private Message
BharatDEX

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:52:06 PM

I just received my reward.

4 waves for arround 100.000 goldma tokens.

Would they not exclude in the first quater the big wallets holding 380 million coins it would be just 0.2 waves ($0.4) reward for 6 months when holding (100.000 goldma tokens ($13.000 main ico price)

What a disaster the team is trying everything to hide their stupidity with poor manipulation attempts.
Thule

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:06:46 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 08:21:32 PM by Thule

Would they not exclude in the first quater the big wallets holding 380 million coins it would be just 0.2 waves ($0.4) reward for 6 months when holding (100.000 goldma tokens ($13.000 main ico price)

What a disaster the team is trying everything to hide their stupidity with poor manipulation attempts.

We are already collecting all data.There are many points from the whitepaper which Goldma broke.
We are already in the talk with a blockchain lawyer from Philadelphia US .

Also i will call tomorrow with Engelman to talk about investors situation and we plan to write an offical letter with all the broken claims ,false promises and unethical practise to Tawanda A.Chiurayi

I'm pretty sure he will be able to explain to the dumb goldma CEO what a binding contract is and what it means to break it when calling themself a security token.

Only as a side note.
According to their whitepaper they wanted to issue 730 million gma tokens

51% should go to main ico investors
25.5% should go to pre-ico investors which price was $0.13 + up to 35% bonus
20.4% early investors .

Thats means that from 730 million  372 million should go to main ico investors
                                               186 million to pre-ico investors
                                               149 million to early investors.

Since the big bag holders can't be ico or pre ico investors how does it come they own nearly 385 million tokens if the whitepaper clearly states early investor will have a max of 149 million tokens.

The scammer Jenkins broke his whitepaper so often that he had to edit his whitepaper already several times after the ico ended.
He thinks he can just change a binding contract by editing it without investors consent.

Like i said a monkey brain.

Depending on the US lawyers decission we may also hire a lawyer in Zimbabwe where goldma's hq is located.
nevaquit

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:42:26 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 01:07:47 AM by nevaquit

I'm so happy you received your 4 waves tokens - so far! I wonder how many more Waves tokens - you will receive before Sept 30? (as described in the report)
Btw, our main ico price was never $13.00 as quoted above <-- maybe it was a typo

Side note:
Mr. Thule in your previous post  - you are failing to count properly. You should know that:

51% +25.5% + 20.4%

Does not equal 100%

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: