Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46406 times)
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:57:12 AM

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims.

You may define wealth as "anything of value" that captures both the subjective nature of the idea and the idea that it is not a fixed or static concept.
An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy.

I agree completely. In history, back in ancient Rome, the Emperor Augustus (30 B.C.-14 A.D.) set the price of gold at 45 coins to the pound.

In other words, a pound of gold could make 45 coins. The next revaluation occurred during the reign of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (211-217 A.D.). He debased the value to 50 coins for a pound of gold, making each coin worth less and the price of gold worth more. Diocletian (284-305 A.D.) further debased gold to 60, then Constantine the Great (306-337 A.D.) debased it to 70. They did this to finance the military so they could stay in power. They also increased taxes.

These emperors lowered the value of the currency so much it created hyperinflation. To give you an idea, in 301 A.D., one pound of gold was worth 50,000 denarii (another coin based on silver). By 337 it was worth 20 million denarii. As the price of gold rose, so did the price of everything else. Middle-class people could not afford their daily needs. That's one reason the Roman Empire began to crumble.

So even back during this time Gold was used as a medium of exchange and a store of value. Also, this is an example of what can happen to a nation when the government does the above.

wooow that is so so deep... you know what? similar consequences have been suffered by nations when Governments fiddled with the financial systems, whats important is to always keep yourself covered and gold is the best way. things can really go wrong in the world, for example, the Great Depression around 1930 which show how far the world's economy can decline.
The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place mostly during the 1930s, beginning in the United States. The timing of the Great Depression varied across nations; in most countries it started in 1929 and lasted until the late-1930s. It was the longest, deepest, and most widespread depression of the 20th century.
the best way to secure yourself in case something like this is in the Horizon is investing in reliable proven value which is gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

Some beneficial points regarding gold. Other great points include that gold is the only financial asset that is not simultaneously someone else's liability.
1) Gold does not require the backing of any bank, government, or brokerage firm.
2) Gold cannot suffer a default or its value fall to zero.
3) No counterparty risk means that once you have physical gold in your possession, you don’t depend on someone else to fulfill a contract or keep a promise for it to retain its value.

What do u guys think about it?
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

Some beneficial points regarding gold. Other great points include that gold is the only financial asset that is not simultaneously someone else's liability.
1) Gold does not require the backing of any bank, government, or brokerage firm.
3) No counterparty risk means that once you have physical gold in your possession, you don’t depend on someone else to fulfill a contract or keep a promise for it to retain its value.

The second point is very important! The value of gold, as far as I can remember, has never fallen to zero. Paper assets can fall, and indeed many have fallen, to zero. But instead of just letting gold bars gather dust in a vault somewhere, ain't it great that people can invest in gold production now? It's the best of both worlds: the historical stability of gold with the returns from a living, productive company.
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

I've been always thinking of investing in Gold. And now I am even more convinced in that.
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

The second point is very important! The value of gold, as far as I can remember, has never fallen to zero. Paper assets can fall, and indeed many have fallen, to zero. But instead of just letting gold bars gather dust in a vault somewhere, ain't it great that people can invest in gold production now? It's the best of both worlds: the historical stability of gold with the returns from a living, productive company.

I absolutely agree with you! That's really important
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

Quick question. Do we have anyone here who cares about Corporate Social Responsibility? More directly, does it influence which ICOs you'll invest in?
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

I've been always thinking of investing in Gold. And now I am even more convinced in that.

you can never go wrong  with gold,or gold backed currency Grin
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

One of the biggest reasons for the low risk with the high reward is that simple inflation will increase the value of any gold you own  Shocked.  Inflation is almost as certain to happen as death and taxes Cheesy.  Gold is possibly the only investment that will protect you from skyrocketing inflation.  This is in contrast to many paper-based options such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.That is why Goldma is such a unique token,it allows investors from all over the globe to  invest in gold! Cool
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims.

You may define wealth as "anything of value" that captures both the subjective nature of the idea and the idea that it is not a fixed or static concept.
An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy.

I agree completely. In history, back in ancient Rome, the Emperor Augustus (30 B.C.-14 A.D.) set the price of gold at 45 coins to the pound.

In other words, a pound of gold could make 45 coins. The next revaluation occurred during the reign of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (211-217 A.D.). He debased the value to 50 coins for a pound of gold, making each coin worth less and the price of gold worth more. Diocletian (284-305 A.D.) further debased gold to 60, then Constantine the Great (306-337 A.D.) debased it to 70. They did this to finance the military so they could stay in power. They also increased taxes.

These emperors lowered the value of the currency so much it created hyperinflation. To give you an idea, in 301 A.D., one pound of gold was worth 50,000 denarii (another coin based on silver). By 337 it was worth 20 million denarii. As the price of gold rose, so did the price of everything else. Middle-class people could not afford their daily needs. That's one reason the Roman Empire began to crumble.

So even back during this time Gold was used as a medium of exchange and a store of value. Also, this is an example of what can happen to a nation when the government does the above.

wooow that is so so deep... you know what? similar consequences have been suffered by nations when Governments fiddled with the financial systems, whats important is to always keep yourself covered and gold is the best way. things can really go wrong in the world, for example, the Great Depression around 1930 which show how far the world's economy can decline.
The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place mostly during the 1930s, beginning in the United States. The timing of the Great Depression varied across nations; in most countries it started in 1929 and lasted until the late-1930s. It was the longest, deepest, and most widespread depression of the 20th century.
the best way to secure yourself in case something like this is in the Horizon is investing in reliable proven value which is gold.

Gold Preserves Wealth-The reasons for gold's importance in the modern economy centers on the fact that it has successfully preserved wealth throughout thousands of generations. The same, however, cannot be said about paper-denominated currencies Lips sealed

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

Zimbabwe is rich in minerals and precious metals. Is there anything else in this mine other than Gold? Not to say that gold isn't enough! it is certainly a valuable asset to mine, but there might be something else there or in an area nearby.

velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. Great
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:07:57 AM

That is amazing
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

I know about strategic partnership and I that this project brings good working conditions, fair wages and sometype of socio and economic stability to a cash-strapped Zimbabwe, who's economy faces challenges
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:26:44 AM

I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter
Exactly. Consistence is essential in that types of projects
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

Quick question. Do we have anyone here who cares about Corporate Social Responsibility? More directly, does it influence which ICOs you'll invest in?

Yes, I am curious to know the question to that answer also. We actually live it but I wonder if it impacts anyone's decision on whether people support ICOs that do that. Please let us know.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

ICO still runs until October and now this softcap already reached and stayed in promoting projects to maximize only so that more and more investors who join with this project.
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

ICO still runs until October and now this softcap already reached and stayed in promoting projects to maximize only so that more and more investors who join with this project.

Yes, the ICO is still going and we are promoting this project across all platforms. We will continue to promote it and show investors our gold mine operating and producing gold on youtube. We are also hosting tours of the mine to investors. Just yesterday we hosted an investor who came here to look for himself. He was thoroughly impressed and we look forward to hosting others who are interested in visiting our gold mine.

EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Yes, the ICO is still going and we are promoting this project across all platforms. We will continue to promote it and show investors our gold mine operating and producing gold on youtube. We are also hosting tours of the mine to investors. Just yesterday we hosted an investor who came here to look for himself. He was thoroughly impressed and we look forward to hosting others who are interested in visiting our gold mine.

Let me know how I can help you in that direction, because I really love and follow the idea and Gold is anyway a stable future for all the investors. And I love how you work - you already have a working system, that's one of the things to appreciate all the work!  Wink
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

I believe they are aimed at collecting hardcap and I am sure it will be collected!  Wink One of the best projects of the year, as for me  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: