Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46402 times)
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

The Goldma roadmap is one of the most elaborate roadmaps I have ever seen.  A lot of the milestones have already been completed, success is guaranteed
Success is on the way
Yes, alot of the milestones have been completed. In addition, we are already successful with this project. The gold mine is already working and producing gold.

That would be a humble way to describe Goldma Mr Nevaquit... I personally think this project is not only successful but it is extremely Sucsefull!!! I visited  the Goldma mine this weekend and OMG the operation that is going on there is Inspiring and in my opinion unstoppable look at this video just posted on the Goldma YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/cQP79JLgers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eddy_GMA

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

The Goldma roadmap is one of the most elaborate roadmaps I have ever seen.  A lot of the milestones have already been completed, success is guaranteed
Success is on the way
Yes, alot of the milestones have been completed. In addition, we are already successful with this project. The gold mine is already working and producing gold.

That would be a humble way to describe Goldma Mr Nevaquit... I personally think this project is not only successful but it is extremely Sucsefull!!! I visited  the Goldma mine this weekend and OMG the operation that is going on there is Inspiring and in my opinion unstoppable look at this video just posted on the Goldma YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/cQP79JLgers

Very Interesting When hear metal grinding against rock. all that work will definitely payoff!!
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

a project that is managed by a professional team, which of course will managing this project very seriously, so that the project can evolve rapidly and successfully.

nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

I am very pleased with the management of the team.  We work day and night to ensure that we promote the project organically. Not many people understand the value of gold and how it impacts the blackchain ecosystem. But more and more people are beginning to understand how impactful it is to have an entire goldmine backing all the GMA tokens.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

viewed from the concept alone is very interesting and convincing. Hopefully, more and more investors who join with this project so that it can eventually materialize.
nevaquit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

viewed from the concept alone is very interesting and convincing. Hopefully, more and more investors who join with this project so that it can eventually materialize.

Hello Durudara, thanks for posting but the great thing about our project is that we have already materialized the things we needed to make our project successful.

1) We already have over 15 goldmines
2) We are already producing gold
3) We have hosted investors here at our mine - so that they could see our operations for themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/GoldMAZimbabwe/photos/?ref=page_internal

Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

this is a very interesting project was able to work with him a little work the team inspires confidence constantly spreads the news there are updates I think the team is worthy to work for reaching the world level
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

a promising and interesting project, of course all those in this project will do their work well and compact so that the project can go towards success

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

Success is on the way

Very Interesting When hear metal grinding against rock. all that work will definitely payoff!!

Yess it is also very important to understand the relationship between Hard work and results!! You can actually back up value by shear hard work, After all you can not extract gold without hard work  Wink
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

I am very pleased with the management of the team.  We work day and night to ensure that we promote the project organically. Not many people understand the value of gold and how it impacts the blackchain ecosystem. But more and more people are beginning to understand how impactful it is to have an entire goldmine backing all the GMA tokens.

yes I think you are so right, people worldwide are becoming more and more aware of the importance of Gold. Do you remember how the first people who invested in bitcoin when it was not as popular and very cheap are now enjoying massive profits today? this project is similar But better in my eyes because of the Value Gold holds and it has proven to be a very reliable store of value for thousands of years. The wise will invest now!
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

yes I think you are so right, people worldwide are becoming more and more aware of the importance of Gold. Do you remember how the first people who invested in bitcoin when it was not as popular and very cheap are now enjoying massive profits today? this project is similar But better in my eyes because of the Value Gold holds and it has proven to be a very reliable store of value for thousands of years. The wise will invest now!

Because you brought Bitcoin into the mix, I can't help myself. Remember that article that said Bitcoin could go to zero? Long story short, I can't see that happening with the GMA token. If gold itself hasn't gone back to zero, how can a token backed by gold production lose all its value? You're right. The wise will invest now. It's easy to anticipate the GMA token rising in value (and price) as time goes on and more people realise its worth as well as the worth of gold.
nevaquit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Because you brought Bitcoin into the mix, I can't help myself. Remember that article that said Bitcoin could go to zero? Long story short, I can't see that happening with the GMA token. If gold itself hasn't gone back to zero, how can a token backed by gold production lose all its value? You're right. The wise will invest now. It's easy to anticipate the GMA token rising in value (and price) as time goes on and more people realise its worth as well as the worth of gold.

You make an excellent point. GMA tokens are supported and backed  not only by gold..but also by the productivity at the gold mine. The mine has been producing gold for over four years and was just evaluated to have over 6.2 billion dollars in gold in just one claim.
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

I like the fact that Goldma has a solid team!Our ICO is performing well because people are working effectively as a team. This is because good teamwork creates synergy – where the combined effect of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts. Working together as a team has assisted us to apply individual perspectives, experience, and skills to solve complex problems.
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

Community management and development is one of Goldma’s fundamental values. Goldma knows this cannot be achieved in a one day because development is a process and not an event. This is why they have already begun this process by supporting initiatives that hold the same values as Goldma. On Saturday the 21st of July 2018, Goldma joined ‘We The People’ (a citizen’s movement that is working on rehabilitating the inner city) in a city spruce-up activity. Awesome
Bosnia-ken

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Purchasing GMA tokens is a start of a very promising future plus a future steeped in investing in the mine, the community surrounding it and the environment. Goldma, having every desire to make a positive dent on the crypto space, they are not just a fleeting project that people will easily forget in a year’s time, but they are building a legacy that will last for generations to come. And I appreciate their work and will definitely invest
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Purchasing GMA tokens is a start of a very promising future plus a future steeped in investing in the mine, the community surrounding it and the environment. Goldma, having every desire to make a positive dent on the crypto space, they are not just a fleeting project that people will easily forget in a year’s time, but they are building a legacy that will last for generations to come. And I appreciate their work and will definitely invest

And what do you think about return on investments?
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

Frankly speaking, I love that Goldma returns value back into money. And talking about return on investments, they pay several times a year, if I am not mistaken, so all great with that
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Usually it is a coin mining ICO that will pay you a share from the coins that they mine, but in this case it is an actual mine and you can get a payout just from holding those tokens. Great return on your investment so Goldma is a really worthy ICO

Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

Usually it is a coin mining ICO that will pay you a share from the coins that they mine, but in this case it is an actual mine and you can get a payout just from holding those tokens. Great return on your investment so Goldma is a really worthy ICO

Exactly! The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero  Wink
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. And of course, gold is much more stable. For you to compare - just check ETH fall in the recent days))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: