Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

Unique product. We will look whether he will be able to realize himself and to recommend, before I didn't meet the tokens created on stellar network it is interesting as all this will work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Undoubtedly it is a sharp step to make a single point where the stones will be received through the digital token. Fraud protecting planning.

Yes, let's just all hope that the team can fulfill all that is listed in their plans and also hoping that this will be a good start for the project to become successful in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

Very interesting project because have a good team have a creative idea to introduce this project with a very interesting concept. I think it's a cool project and will be a success.
Yes, the project is interesting as well as profitable. The development team has consistently working very hard on projects development to make it complete as early as possible. Their idea is based on very innovative concept. Sooner or later they will succeeds.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Undoubtedly it is a sharp step to make a single point where the stones will be received through the digital token. Fraud protecting planning.

Yes, let's just all hope that the team can fulfill all that is listed in their plans and also hoping that this will be a good start for the project to become successful in the coming months.

If they can come up with more better ideas then yes it can be a successful project. I really found this platform somehow is new to me because they will be based on Stellar.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

If they can come up with more better ideas then yes it can be a successful project. I really found this platform somehow is new to me because they will be based on Stellar.
Well, I found this project interesting. And so for now, I will stay tuned to this project and wait for more upcoming news and necessary updates for us by the team. And additionally, I want to know more better regarding this project's infomation and goals for the better comnunity.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

This is the first time I'll be seeing this kind of stones/gem so it will be difficult for me to invest in an unknown product. What are the use of Larimar?
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

The company exists not the first year,and will exist regardless of the amount collected on the ICO,it inspires confidence to each investor!
Because they are already have foundation in the business. They just wanted to explore their business and try to use the blockchain. It's look promising. Simple but you will be benefited in the end.

The zero soft cap is a really brave move by Atlantis Blue and this decision is backed by the fact that they have been producing Larimars for decades already.

Their ICO is not a concept, unlike most of the ICOs around where the concept goes live depending on the cap reached.

Atlantis Blue went on to ICO as they wanted to implement improvements in their operations for the purpose of optimization.
Very well said Sir! Its true enough that Atlantis Blue is not aiming to earn more rather they wanted to explore and spread the business. Regardless if they reach the soft and hard cap(though it better to achieve) project will still exist and will push through. 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

This is the first time I'll be seeing this kind of stones/gem so it will be difficult for me to invest in an unknown product. What are the use of Larimar?
This project is not related to the stones and gems i think and probably you are referring some another project so please solve your doubt first. This project is going to be much popular and in demand ahead.
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

The company exists not the first year,and will exist regardless of the amount collected on the ICO,it inspires confidence to each investor!
Because they are already have foundation in the business. They just wanted to explore their business and try to use the blockchain. It's look promising. Simple but you will be benefited in the end.

The zero soft cap is a really brave move by Atlantis Blue and this decision is backed by the fact that they have been producing Larimars for decades already.

Their ICO is not a concept, unlike most of the ICOs around where the concept goes live depending on the cap reached.

Atlantis Blue went on to ICO as they wanted to implement improvements in their operations for the purpose of optimization.
Very well said Sir! Its true enough that Atlantis Blue is not aiming to earn more rather they wanted to explore and spread the business. Regardless if they reach the soft and hard cap(though it better to achieve) project will still exist and will push through. 
How will you be advertised? Marketer good took to his team? He is very important
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

This project is not related to the stones and gems i think and probably you are referring some another project so please solve your doubt first. This project is going to be much popular and in demand ahead.
This project is indeed much unique and even i am not able to understand this project fully. It would really be much usefull if anyone can suggest or explain about this project much deeply but shortly.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

This project is indeed much unique and even i am not able to understand this project fully. It would really be much usefull if anyone can suggest or explain about this project much deeply but shortly.
I think you should reach their whitepaper for it and also i would like to suggest the team to launch a video presentation as it really proves much usefull and understandable for the investors as well as the users.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

I see that this concept might be good but many people are not totally transparently understanding it.
So if there are some improvements in the introduction,it must help.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

The first time I see such a project that will support the extraction of precious stones, which are on our land only in a single place. This is an incredible phenomenon.

The features are amazing but if you will think of it deeply, is this project can really make their future plans? I am curious how the team will make this project achieve all their goals soon.
In this project I was surprised first of all by a nestandarnost of developers, they have gone against the developed tendencies and stereotypes and have started the project not on ethereum, and on stellar blockchain.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

Very interesting project because have a good team have a creative idea to introduce this project with a very interesting concept. I think it's a cool project and will be a success.
Yes, the project is interesting as well as profitable. The development team has consistently working very hard on projects development to make it complete as early as possible. Their idea is based on very innovative concept. Sooner or later they will succeeds.

This project is interesting which is so good to invest. I am confident enough that they will reach success soon because they have team which is skillful and hardworking. Those are the best qualifications needed to make the project successful and also teamwork for a smooth relationship to both side.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Larimar itself is a precious gift for its origin and appearance. And Atlantis is enhancing it much more by making it easily available for us.
The whole rare crystal idea is actually great i just hope they pull it off because it kind of seem like the thing that will have governmental control

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Atlaantis seems very unique and highly challenging with an active team also we can gain experience the platform in a better run a d gain more supporters.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

It's true that Stellar Network is great platform to create token, beside Ethereum I prefer Stellar over other competitors like Ada . Neo etc. For you project, I need to do research on Stefilia's Stone before I can understand it, however, I didn't get why that this project need blochchain in first place !
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

2 years ago i have join stellar, and i know a lot of project using this platform for do some useful application. So this project is look like them?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

I think i need to read more about this projects. I have focus at this topic because by title "Atlantis".
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

2 years ago i have join stellar, and i know a lot of project using this platform for do some useful application. So this project is look like them?

I know this platform will have its own edge on the market. Let's wait for their announcement and upcoming updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: