Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6201 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

atlantic is semi-precious gems This stone is found only in the Dominican Republic, a special dead volcano in the Caribbean island of Hpiniola. Blue Stone of Atlantis has been made of this project name. this is great i really interested in this project

This is such a good project,  as I read about it I am interested to know more and how the project moves.  I think most investors here are those who really loves Gems. I hope the team in this project will keep on updating and informing us/ people the happenings to clearly understand step by step all about the project.
Gems will attract many people and ultimately the functionality of the project itself creating a great attention grabbing reaching out to many investors which leads to winning all the plans.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

The project is pretty simple and has only one motive, that is to mine and sell larimar. To be honest i dont think there are quite a lot of audiences for this particular motive. Although they can really make this platform exciting depending on what advancements they make.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

Thank you for such informative and interesting presentation. I find this project to be worthy of attention as it might become really profitable one. So, I think I should by some tokens Wink By the way, how many tokens I should buy to have a possibility of getting a gem?
We can say that they are one of the promising ico to watch for this year. They have alot of buyers waiting for a huge discount.
i really hope this is not going to have some governmental issues along the way it will be nice if they have ground bases handled to avoid any issue arising later
Long ago it is time to go against the government and to impose them the point of view concerning freedom of distribution of cryptocurrencies. Only thus there is a chance of the normal future.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Thank you for such informative and interesting presentation. I find this project to be worthy of attention as it might become really profitable one. So, I think I should by some tokens Wink By the way, how many tokens I should buy to have a possibility of getting a gem?
We can say that they are one of the promising ico to watch for this year. They have alot of buyers waiting for a huge discount.
i really hope this is not going to have some governmental issues along the way it will be nice if they have ground bases handled to avoid any issue arising later
Long ago it is time to go against the government and to impose them the point of view concerning freedom of distribution of cryptocurrencies. Only thus there is a chance of the normal future.
i think it is highly impossible but we cannot predict the future as anything can happen over there. What you are saying can turn true in the future maybe so lets hope for the best and the best will be there for us.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

Atlantis have effectively identified all the difficulties which may come and they have taken all the actions at the initial level in settling up the legal procedures and getting all the approvals to execute the plans without any hurdles.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

Atlantis might have kept all the efforts in following all the rules and legal procedures for the platform as they are easily handling all the obstacles of competitors and achieving success.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

atlantic is semi-precious gems This stone is found only in the Dominican Republic, a special dead volcano in the Caribbean island of Hpiniola. Blue Stone of Atlantis has been made of this project name. this is great i really interested in this project

This is such a good project,  as I read about it I am interested to know more and how the project moves.  I think most investors here are those who really loves Gems. I hope the team in this project will keep on updating and informing us/ people the happenings to clearly understand step by step all about the project.
Gems will attract many people and ultimately the functionality of the project itself creating a great attention grabbing reaching out to many investors which leads to winning all the plans.
This sounds really interesting in the cryptocommunity, with gems being present here, many people will be curious enough on what is Atlantis Blue Digtal Tokens is all about Cheesy
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

Yes, this is one of the reasons we are holding the ICO. As our white papers states, we are building further our infrastructure, physical one. Once the Atlantis Blue Exchange is up and running, you can exchange your tokens for physical Larimar.
This is of course good news) But how will you get the stone to other countries to individuals, through mail or by courier?
This seems to be a great question.
 I think it is possible to do so in both ways, but this project may prioritize it by the convention of it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

I guess there will be some collectors also in the whole world to get this stone in their collection, but you need a good influencer campaign. First of all you need to spread the word with local youtube influencers and then local website influencers. For any help you can contact me, because I have experience in local advertisements for ICOs.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

Atlantis have effectively identified all the difficulties which may come and they have taken all the actions at the initial level in settling up the legal procedures and getting all the approvals to execute the plans without any hurdles.
That's great, it's very important to plan in advance and make strategies so that they can face any difficulties situation
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Hi guys. Official Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens speaker.

Things to understand about our project:

We are not a concept. We are a mining project that has been operational since the 1970s.
Our product is Larimar, a simple google search will let you know that it is one of the rarest gems on our planet. Top 5.

Hi,
So, that means you are company ( Atlantis Blue S.R.L ), Can you tell us where We can find information about your mining project that has been operational since the 1970s, on the website, there is no link even for profiles of team members.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

The project is pretty simple and has only one motive, that is to mine and sell larimar. To be honest i dont think there are quite a lot of audiences for this particular motive. Although they can really make this platform exciting depending on what advancements they make.

You are right there as of now, It's not difficult to mine this kind of coins because it's still new and developing but the ICO will be successful more and more people will mine the predicted of the token or coin will grow or increase because of the demand-supply.

AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

Hi guys. Official Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens speaker.

Things to understand about our project:

We are not a concept. We are a mining project that has been operational since the 1970s.
Our product is Larimar, a simple google search will let you know that it is one of the rarest gems on our planet. Top 5.

Hi,
So, that means you are company ( Atlantis Blue S.R.L ), Can you tell us where We can find information about your mining project that has been operational since the 1970s, on the website, there is no link even for profiles of team members.

A simple search in google will tell you the history of the mining site. It was given by presidential decree to the community, which has formed cooperatives and associations which we list on our website/documents. Also for those super skeptical, we publicized the presidential decree on our twitter account early on. The decree gives us sole mining rights, no one else can come in and just take over or just start mining. Those that are worried about "governmental issues" as I read in one of the messages can use the information to calm their fears. The government has actually tried to lend us a hand two years ago and assisted us in creating a new mining tunnel. It was much welcomed assistance and one of the reasons why we were able to increase production and invest in this ICO.

Also, for the people talking about mining this coin, there is no such thing other than physical mining of the gem.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

You are right there as of now, It's not difficult to mine this kind of coins because it's still new and developing but the ICO will be successful more and more people will mine the predicted of the token or coin will grow or increase because of the demand-supply.

This is a great project which gives people a platform that is trustable and reliable. In the first stage, Atlantis had captured many investors and that is because of their platform.
indoboit

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

So if we invest on your project we get shares from your physical mining right? Thanks for patiently answering our inquiries dear admin.
[/quote]

I am glad you guys are interested. Not a problem to answer all inquiries. To answer your question, when you buy Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens, you are basically owning 1 average gram of the gem (Larimar). Which once we are done with ICO and have the Atlantis Blue Exchange open for business (this summer), you will be able to exchange your tokens for the real gems.

Also, the Atlantis Blue Exchange will host live video auctions on the bigger pieces of larimar. People will be able to bid on them with their tokens. This is at a later stage since we have to build that platform but it is on our roadmap towards the last quarter of this year.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

I have read that the Larimar have been used by the physic and prophet Edgar Cayce to use the Larimal as a powerful healing tool, is it true?

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

I have read that the Larimar have been used by the physic and prophet Edgar Cayce to use the Larimal as a powerful healing tool, is it true?

It is true that Larimar is quite popular in the esoteric realm. Many people swear by its healing abilities. Local fishermen take the larimar gems out to sea because they say that it attracts fish. As you may have read, Edgar, before he died, hinted that Larimar would be discovered in an island in the Caribbean and that this island was actually part of the lost city of Atlantis. This is why we went with the Atlantis Blue name.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.

The whitepapers if they are made correctly are often too advanced for the average investor who has the money but knows jack shit about crypto
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.

The whitepapers if they are made correctly are often too advanced for the average investor who has the money but knows jack shit about crypto
On what then do criteria on yours need to invest cryptocurrency to the so-called "skilled investor"? Such concept a priori absurd as all investors tolerate sags sooner or later.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: