Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I think even if the team and can not raise money they will get an excellent advertising campaign, I already became very interesting and wanted to purchase this stone.
the idea is really very interesting in terms of just entertainment. But I do have some concerns about the successful fund-raising for the development of the project. I think it will not be very easy.
Larimar is popular for sheer elegance and beauty in jewelry. A polished Larimar is worth as much as $20 so it had a good reputation in the economy which is leading a change, we need to spread its value across and gain more investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

I thought an admin finally shows up to answer our queries but it seems like it's just a rare sight like how rare the Larimar is. Does anyone got an answer to your queries?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

I think even if the team and can not raise money they will get an excellent advertising campaign, I already became very interesting and wanted to purchase this stone.
It depends and you may never know for one is a great project and surely it will pick great momentum once it gets the right investors

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

I also became interested in this project and can someone from the team answer how much is this stone? Is it precious?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.
When I kept analyzing the Atlantis project and read the white papers they looks really interesting with all the realistic plans which they have identified all the possibilities to achieve success ultimately.
What is the good thing in Atlantis Blue is that they do not have hard nor soft cap. The main goal of  this project is to promote and to be known in the market.
So, does it mean that the Atlantis project have no product that will be the bases for all investors who will going to invest on this project? I mean, how can they ensure that their invesments will gained profits in the future? Just my own thoughts mate and I'm hoping for further clarrification.

There is no way to ensure that, forget profits you can't even ensure that the project will let you break even. There's a reason ICOs are banned in places
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Guys are great news! Atlantis just launched live $$ 1,050,000 token Air drop here grab them now.Token sale is live participate here at http://t.me/AtlantisBlueBot Participate token sale here at https://bit.ly/2rVWJXs
As observing the Atlantis platform very keenly its potential made me very realistic and they have even understood from the investor point and provided feasibility to participate by accepting Cash and other forms of payment through EPAY.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

Well since larimar is a precious stone, how canweconvince bigtime investors to participate.
Atlantis is already exist in stellar network and it is trending in the crypto community as we observe supporters are sharing about the project among various groups and the active discussion driving more trust.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

Well since larimar is a precious stone, how canweconvince bigtime investors to participate.
Atlantis is already exist in stellar network and it is trending in the crypto community as we observe supporters are sharing about the project among various groups and the active discussion driving more trust.
The team would also more fluently convince the investors which would then make the project go more popular and profitable ahead with a huge amount of investors and the investors might keep having good profits here.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

The team would also more fluently convince the investors which would then make the project go more popular and profitable ahead with a huge amount of investors and the investors might keep having good profits here.
Atlantis gaining more popularity as they are strong with the potential and they are constants focusing on every task assigned to them working as a team by achieving a team winning in all the areas.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

Atlantis gaining more popularity as they are strong with the potential and they are constants focusing on every task assigned to them working as a team by achieving a team winning in all the areas.
Atlantis should actually gain some more popularity so that it can reach each and every possible investor so that none of the investors looses the opportunity to invest into atlantis.
Underrated

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

Atlantis should actually gain some more popularity so that it can reach each and every possible investor so that none of the investors looses the opportunity to invest into atlantis.
A good bounty campaign would be the best option in such case and i guess that more and more peoples  can then participate into the bounty to show some support for atlantis project.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

Guys are great news! Atlantis just launched live $$ 1,050,000 token Air drop here grab them now.Token sale is live participate here at http://t.me/AtlantisBlueBot Participate token sale here at https://bit.ly/2rVWJXs

Lovely news chicipuci! And i'd say that the amount you mentioned for Atlantis Blue's Air Drop is a strong indicator where the project is heading .. which is up!

Come on guys! Let's all hurry and try to catch some Air Drop!
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

A good bounty campaign would be the best option in such case and i guess that more and more peoples  can then participate into the bounty to show some support for atlantis project.

The rising popularity of the Larimar is our first convincing element here.  The potential for the Larimar industry is way huge than one can think of it.

Secondly, imagine a token backed and secured by this beautiful rare semi-precious stones, that is a great of a consideration for any possible supporter to donate, buy tokens and take the project with all seriousness.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Among the reasons why Larimar is such a gem of its own.  Found in a relatively inaccessible location which is situated in one location in the world alone and took decades before it's official debut.

Larimar is a blue pectolite and an extremely rare gemstone. It can only be found in one location
in the whole planet: a mountain, which used to be a relatively inaccessible area in the province
of Barahona of the Dominican Republic. The first mention of the stone is in a request to mine
Larimar in 1916, however it wasn’t until 1974 that the stone really made its day view.

Quoted from the WhitePaper.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

You said it right there. Its precious meaning it has a lot of value and investors like valuable items. The team should implement betters advertisements and a bounty program.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

Lovely news chicipuci! And i'd say that the amount you mentioned for Atlantis Blue's Air Drop is a strong indicator where the project is heading .. which is up!

Excellent news to fans of a freebie. I think many will be late to be registered in this action because demand for such large aidrops is very high.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

Well this sound is so good. I think they will have more people come to there community after this airdrop and hope will have more whale coming to it.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

Exactly mate, hopefully the team may provide those different bounty programs which for sure it will be supported by many here in crypto currency community as I believe it really have a great impact since it is so attractive kind of project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Exactly mate, hopefully the team may provide those different bounty programs which for sure it will be supported by many here in crypto currency community as I believe it really have a great impact since it is so attractive kind of project.
Yeah I agree, the project is quite attractive and I'm sure the team is working hard on planning and developing strategies to make sure the project succeeds
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

You can purchase Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange (SDEX)? This is interesting and they already launched their airdrop campaign which has over 1 Million USD value ?  hmm ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: