Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6199 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:04 AM

I am really wondering how can they beat the expectation of these many tokens 400,000,000  Huh it require more potential and strategies and teams.
The https://atlantisblue.org/ website makes a big deal out of the fact that demand for larimar is rising. The website claims that demand has lifted prices over the last few years. Many are attracted to larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today, larimar is priced anywhere from $4 to $20 USD, depending on the quality of the gemstone.
But this project is will be long term investment? We have many step to secure Larimar as they said at the website.
Hoping it will be a secure project with many steps of making it as a secure one. People will really invest on a project if they see it as a potential and can be a long term investment.

Naturally, because dev will surely make the security to be also the priority because they will be holding assets and important information. Investors really checked first about how secured the platform from the hackers and what kind of security systems the project has.
In order to contribute to the Stellar ecosystem, the Atlantis Blue Project is 80% done with their development of stellarpoint.io, which will be a free wallet and Stellar Decentralized Exchange client. Unlike some competitors, stellarpoint.io will not impose any trading fees whatsoever to its users
They have huge reputation and more supporters who are actively involved spreading the word Atlantis on various social platforms and there was more people who are liking the platform.

Can you elaborate on where exactly they have a lot of reputation I have not really seen much hype or details about this project anywhere here
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

Yes, Since everyone does not read the web / whitepaper, so the video presentation is really more convenient, they help attract more participate and potential investor, They believe that the stones are really valuable and have lots of value. More ads will have to be done. It is easy for everyone to accept

Real supporters or if they have real interests they could just go to their social media account, where you can see videos explaining about larimar and some evidence that they really have the rights to privately mined the gem.
You know what, you can just google for an explanation of what the hell is Larimal, sometimes you need to search your own to learn the project.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

It's really interesting!
 "A primeira menção da pedra é em um pedido para o minerar Larimar em 1916, no entanto, não foi até 1974 que a pedra realmente apareceu, quando foi encontrada a beiramar."
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:18:18 AM

I am really wondering how can they beat the expectation of these many tokens 400,000,000  Huh it require more potential and strategies and teams.
The https://atlantisblue.org/ website makes a big deal out of the fact that demand for larimar is rising. The website claims that demand has lifted prices over the last few years. Many are attracted to larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today, larimar is priced anywhere from $4 to $20 USD, depending on the quality of the gemstone.
But this project is will be long term investment? We have many step to secure Larimar as they said at the website.
Hoping it will be a secure project with many steps of making it as a secure one. People will really invest on a project if they see it as a potential and can be a long term investment.

Naturally, because dev will surely make the security to be also the priority because they will be holding assets and important information. Investors really checked first about how secured the platform from the hackers and what kind of security systems the project has.
In order to contribute to the Stellar ecosystem, the Atlantis Blue Project is 80% done with their development of stellarpoint.io, which will be a free wallet and Stellar Decentralized Exchange client. Unlike some competitors, stellarpoint.io will not impose any trading fees whatsoever to its users
They have huge reputation and more supporters who are actively involved spreading the word Atlantis on various social platforms and there was more people who are liking the platform.
Are you sure this information is correct? I know have a lot of people keep support this project, but it not mean they have huge reputation at now. I only agree that, Atlantis Blue Digital project have nice concept about Larimar secure and they are realistic project.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

Yes, Since everyone does not read the web / whitepaper, so the video presentation is really more convenient, they help attract more participate and potential investor, They believe that the stones are really valuable and have lots of value. More ads will have to be done. It is easy for everyone to accept

Real supporters or if they have real interests they could just go to their social media account, where you can see videos explaining about larimar and some evidence that they really have the rights to privately mined the gem.

It could be through comment showing proof that they have a good project but the best to do is showing video presentation how it works.  Being active in the querries makes also people trust the project because they will think that it is true and very approachable.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

the stone is really beautiful, and perhaps investors will be interested in the project in more detail, it seems to me that this has prospects
The stone is really much beautiful and i hope that it would also attract several investors towards this project too so that this project can really go great ahead and also this project can show some great growth ahead.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

I am really wondering how can they beat the expectation of these many tokens 400,000,000  Huh it require more potential and strategies and teams.
It is far a little, I saw much more. This quantity is possible it has been chosen not accidentally and they have a strategy for distribution.
I see a lot of project have 1 billions token. So with 400 millions, it is no matter. We can waiting for them can archieve them or not.

IMO 400 million itself is pretty huge but 1 Billion is kinda way way too much for the total number of tokens. More or less guarantees the price of the token will be in cents
Altlantis Blue will not allot of this quantity if they would guarantee that this will not achievable. Seeing the fast growing number investors and communities are the sign already of  success of the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

the stone is really beautiful, and perhaps investors will be interested in the project in more detail, it seems to me that this has prospects
I suggest you guys also show your office and mining factory. In that way the investors will have a peace of mind depositing money for this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

I'm attracted by the name of the project, I think it's a good marketing move to link the name of the project and Atlantis.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

I don't understand why you mentioned Edgar Cayce and that those long lost blue stones would be rediscovered again one day and would be a testament to the real existence of Atlantis, Do you believe in those kinda of things? is this project based on certain religion or what?

supports the natural process of healing the body. Larimar is also known as the stone of Atlantis or
The blue stones of Atlantis, because of Edgar Cayce, the famous sleeping prophet who was
A spiritual teacher who lived in Trinidad and Tobago and founded many yoga centers through
Peace. He argued that some islands in the Caribbean, including the Dominican Republic,
part of the lost continent of Atlantis. He went on to say that on one of these islands, blue
a stone with healing powers will be found, a description that corresponds to Larimar. Today,
there are thousands of people, naturalists and people practicing alternative and holistic
The methods of treatment that Larimar uses to help and strengthen healing processes.
Larimar's beautiful blue color is often considered the embodiment of beautiful blue flowers
sea ​​and sky, found in the Caribbean. Its origin and appearance are just two small attributes
which help spread the lyric fever around the world.
I certainly understand that myths and legends are part of marketing policy, but we ask specific questions about ISO products and would like to receive specific answers.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

"There is a total of 400 million tokens, each of which represents one gram of Larimar. During the ICO, 300 million of the tokens will be sold."
This is an invocation from the site. And what about the remaining 100 million tokens?
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

I'm attracted by the name of the project, I think it's a good marketing move to link the name of the project and Atlantis.
The name is unique, but did you already read their whitepaper? If not then try to read it and understand it well because once to get the project purpose you will be amazed.
Theres a lot of doubters on this project but havent even took time to read the details in the whitepaper.

Well, they are just making sure of things before they will make their investments. It's normal and the team really need to prove that this project is serious and will succeed in the near future.
To prove the experience and abilities the team won't be able any beautiful words. It can be carried out only by an exit of a qualitative product after ICO.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

The name is unique, but did you already read their whitepaper? If not then try to read it and understand it well because once to get the project purpose you will be amazed.
Theres a lot of doubters on this project but havent even took time to read the details in the whitepaper.

Well, they are just making sure of things before they will make their investments. It's normal and the team really need to prove that this project is serious and will succeed in the near future.
To prove the experience and abilities the team won't be able any beautiful words. It can be carried out only by an exit of a qualitative product after ICO.

Not only that, the activeness of the team to continue the developments and increasing the popularity will help them a lot to attract more investors. Because investors really wants a very active team.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Not only that, the activeness of the team to continue the developments and increasing the popularity will help them a lot to attract more investors. Because investors really wants a very active team.
The attentive and immediately response of inquiries nad questions are the best way to attract and gain the trust of each supporters and investors. When team are dedicated and active this is a plus points for the project because investors love projects that compose of responsible and diligent team.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I am really wondering how can they beat the expectation of these many tokens 400,000,000  Huh it require more potential and strategies and teams.
It is far a little, I saw much more. This quantity is possible it has been chosen not accidentally and they have a strategy for distribution.
I see a lot of project have 1 billions token. So with 400 millions, it is no matter. We can waiting for them can archieve them or not.

IMO 400 million itself is pretty huge but 1 Billion is kinda way way too much for the total number of tokens. More or less guarantees the price of the token will be in cents
Altlantis Blue will not allot of this quantity if they would guarantee that this will not achievable. Seeing the fast growing number investors and communities are the sign already of  success of the project.
True saying buddy. The Atlantis Blue is a great project that hold a strong and very promising platform that could make a bloom here in the crypto currency community. As we can see, the fast growing developments of this project lead to gain more people, users, supporters and investors. I hope that the great performance of the Atlantis Blue team will keep it up.

Well, the team is really making more ways to make all their plans to be successful. This is something different and people are really getting more curious to know more about the function of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

Well, I just observe that when a team is aggressive, serious, and active with the developments many investors got attractive easily and also the community gets good volume of supporters.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Actually we can't blame them to suspect and doubte the project because scammers are flooded any where.  But I still hope they will give this project a chance to grow and prove that they are not scam and what so ever.  Hope they open their minds and try to view and read the whitepaper and roadmap before they say nnegative feedbacks.  I still hope they be enlightened and be more visible for more positive success if this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Yes, even you read about Altantis Blue Digital carefully, you still have a fear about their realistic.

rubtcowchanin

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Yes, even you read about Altantis Blue Digital carefully, you still have a fear about their realistic.
The Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) will be sold in six rounds, with descending discount tranches. Each round features fifty million tokens being sold out of a total of three hundred million up for sale. Atlantis Blue is accepting Lumens, Ether, Bitcoin, and supported currencies through EPay for its sale. After the ICO period, future tokens will be sold by the team at market price in order to protect sale participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: