Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6202 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

To Participate register at http://www.bountyguru.com  / visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3503703.0

#bounty #BountyCampaign #atlantisblue #atlantisbluedigitaltoken #ABDT #stellar #altcoin #ICO #Airdrop

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd4O_b8VAAEY0T6.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
That's the right decision. With the help of the bounty company, more ordinary people will learn about the project. and they will bring their money to the project))
That is a positive sign for Atlantis, with the bounty we can easily reach out to as many investors as possible and that easily helps to reach our targets in a successful manner.
The excellent fact is that the team warns the users about the future bounty an action in advance that is very good for those users who planned to take part in it, now they will don't pass it and will be able to allocate time in the necessary day for registration.
Atlantis is successfully considering all the areas without giving up, this better advertising leads to draw huge attention in the crypto community and gain more investors, plans of the team are excellent.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

To Participate register at http://www.bountyguru.com  / visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3503703.0

#bounty #BountyCampaign #atlantisblue #atlantisbluedigitaltoken #ABDT #stellar #altcoin #ICO #Airdrop

The stone is definitely beautiful but looks manmade, how are these stone beong manufactured?

That definitely is probably a factory made stone, they tends to use metallic compounds of transition metals to make those iirc as they are coloured

Even they are organic stones; this is really a joke project to use blockchain to sell these kind of stones; there are all over the world these kind of stones; blockchain technology has to solve more serious problems and is not there to make some stone miners rich with the help of ICO...
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

Do you have a production license? Is there any document confirming that you are entitled to mine? And so I hope that the project is good.
same question here.volcanoss are very protective area & working there & producing those stone need some license obviously. so assure us that later it will not put us any problem
I think they have production license already. If not, why goverment can accept them? Anyway, i think if have clearly confirmation from Atlantis Blue Digital is better, i am only have a guessing about it, not sure Wink.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

To Participate register at http://www.bountyguru.com  / visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3503703.0

The stone is definitely beautiful but looks manmade, how are these stone beong manufactured?
Well, we have bounty program of Atlantis Blue Digital project, i don't know about it before. Have any information about numbers of person join at and when it will finish?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Planning will help the project move forward and do everything right. Giving time and adopting the situation is a good thing for the project.
Thats why there is a team for all this so they can handle various departments effectively for smooth running of the project
In addition, if in these sections of fields of activity of development of the project there are any problems, it is always possible to replace or add new, fresh employees for direct improvement of the platform.
Is it really? In my opinion, we need experienced members for handle easier any problem can happen during running Atlantis Blue project.
It's true that experienced team members are needed to run the platform, because there can be different problems with the project. Suddenly, a hacker appears who wants to hack into the platform and will take away the funds that users will invest in the project. Therefore, an experienced team of developers is gentle.
I agree security of the investors is the very, must first priority of the team. Which is why we need those who possess such experience to lead a great project. 

Well, I am hoping that this project already have that well-experienced team members that will improve the security of their platform and will assure that the developments will run smoothly.
If there is an experienced team their expertise helps better to easily find the root cause for all the unexpected bugs and bring resolutions and run the operations without any delay.
Expert on the field it's working can really give something different from a team with no expert on it, by that, it can help the project in facing challenges as they might already encountered this type of problem or challenges based on their experienced in the past.
Experience which they already hold at this point in operating in one dimension helps only to fix that particular issue so they need to accept the challenges and face the new dimensions that leads them to an expertise level which Atlantis is leading with potential.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Planning will help the project move forward and do everything right. Giving time and adopting the situation is a good thing for the project.
Thats why there is a team for all this so they can handle various departments effectively for smooth running of the project
Given the shortest time of ICO, I believe all has been planned well. Since they are new in the cryto industry, they have back up advisor and  team member who are well knowledgeable in this industry.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

Given the shortest time of ICO, I believe all has been planned well. Since they are new in the cryto industry, they have back up advisor and  team member who are well knowledgeable in this industry.
When there is an informed employee in the team, the project wins a lot. He will be able to get the present distribution

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

Will the semiprecious stone be in demand on the market? Is it better to start mining operations that are not needed in production?
ajeshjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

I am impressed with the overwhelming responses that this tokens have received. Good work Atlantis.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

I wonder if we can mine the Larimal with my GPUs and CPUs just like how PoW of a coin work Smiley However, any update from the project?
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

Do you have a production license? Is there any document confirming that you are entitled to mine? And so I hope that the project is good.
same question here.volcanoss are very protective area & working there & producing those stone need some license obviously. so assure us that later it will not put us any problem
Maybe I not up to the end understand something, but as far as I know, all ICO projects are created as start-ups and have no licenses. Only occasionally some projects it is somehow connected with the real real estate and we designate.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

this unique and challenging project, we are invited to explore the special geology of stone. I do not understand, maybe others about stone. Is there a special guarantee for Atlantic Blue Digital token user investor? hw about legality blue stone?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

The team is responsible and they decided to collect the necessary amount of currency, in order to successfully implement the project, they have all the makings to do it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

Im still intrigued with these stones after researching google about its origin and discovery. Maybe there still a lot to know about this humble project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

It is actually good to see that we are seeing the application of blockchain technology as a whole in every sector of life and a project like this simply shows that it can be applicable to the geology sector as well. However, I really hope investors can see some prospect and the real picture here which to me is a lovely one, may be because I tend towards the fan of geology anyway.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

I think if the development team decided to start working on such a project, then they have a license for it. I think that they took care of this and there will be no problems with the documents and approval for the work and extraction of precious stones.

As I know they have a good plan and roadmap to established soon to be able to do that they will need some big financial supports like sponsors, So they are launching an ICO sale.

An ICO is a proper crowdfunding,the people who pay for the ICO tokens ARE the sponsors for everything so yeah. They are doing one right now
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

I think if the development team decided to start working on such a project, then they have a license for it. I think that they took care of this and there will be no problems with the documents and approval for the work and extraction of precious stones.

As I know they have a good plan and roadmap to established soon to be able to do that they will need some big financial supports like sponsors, So they are launching an ICO sale.
This kind of project really need a big fund to make the platform successful. In their situation, the project have already many investors and supporters that are helping to make the project succeed in the near future.
There are already many supporters and investors in the project for one simple reason. The idea of ​​the project is really very interesting and unusual. Many supporters want to purchase this unique stone for themselves.
Really unusual and not the kind of project we get to see everyday. If the devs or the team can really do more to push it to the investors and sell themselves well, I am sure if should get some pretty good funding. Sure will be considering this one as well.

It is actually good to see that we are seeing the application of blockchain technology as a whole in every sector of life and a project like this simply shows that it can be applicable to the geology sector as well. However, I really hope investors can see some prospect and the real picture here which to me is a lovely one, may be because I tend towards the fan of geology anyway.
Yeah, really good to see and that shows the importance, opportunity and greatness that blockchain technology is going to be bringing to the world with this being a real life case.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

this unique and challenging project, we are invited to explore the special geology of stone. I do not understand, maybe others about stone. Is there a special guarantee for Atlantic Blue Digital token user investor? hw about legality blue stone?

That issue about legality definitely already been tackled by the team. The team also working hard to make their platform be more known by many investors. And yes this is a challenging project which drives the team to do more research about making more advertisement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Blue stones are only illegal if they are manufactured and not mined, therefore purchasing in Atlantis blue is a 100% guaranteed to be legal and authentic for they are the ones to manage the mining and selling.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

Blue stones are only illegal if they are manufactured and not mined, therefore purchasing in Atlantis blue is a 100% guaranteed to be legal and authentic for they are the ones to manage the mining and selling.

But let us all hope that mining processes will be legal, and will undergo processes legally. Anyway, for now maybe the team are more focusing on the marketing and advertising of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: