Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

this unique and challenging project, we are invited to explore the special geology of stone. I do not understand, maybe others about stone. Is there a special guarantee for Atlantic Blue Digital token user investor? hw about legality blue stone?

That issue about legality definitely already been tackled by the team. The team also working hard to make their platform be more known by many investors. And yes this is a challenging project which drives the team to do more research about making more advertisement.

The team can surely get huge free advertisements if they will run a bounty campaign or a referral program. Because surely many will participate and this will boost their popularity.

One of the reasons why the project is successful because of the popularity. This can be done if have to launch good social marketing advertisement.

How can you say that this project is already popular? As what I have see they're just a start-up, and they need to promote more in order for them to gain more investors and supporters.
At the current stage of development already by activity in this branch it is noticeable that are interested in the project, ask questions and actively he is discussed. Obviously on given a stage of development it is possible to speak about some popularity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i  and get started!

Discount ends in May.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeT_mmJX4AEzE1Z.jpg

reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt

The time is less but offer is big.A 50% bonus on taken sale before end of may.is the end with may or it will be extended for some time eith less discount?
Much awaiting for the token sale and finally it is now a right time to successfully participate and gain 50% bonus as well before the opportunities lapse.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:15:01 PM

I have a very genuine question about the future of this project.
As this project is mining a particular stone at a specific destination.
What will be the plan of the project when this source is utilised.
Well the price of laminar does reflect its availability, price and availability are inversely proportional and hence the sale is conducted. We need to wait and watch to see if it’s a fulfilling business.
I think that they will probably divert to new source.

Idunnowhatwhat's concern is quite valid, what happens when the source is fully depleted?

Given the fact that all over the globe, there are 3 locations to date that shows traces of the mineral that gives Larimar its bluish glow, and where Atlantis Blue is operating, has the biggest deposit of all.

That is why having Atlantis Blue Digital to protect the welfare of the mines and detest unlawful mining and unfair Larimar trading will help conserve this semi-precious gem and also provide a security blanket to maintain it's value.
I appreciate your answer to this statement of mine,I think that they will think of most appropriate path till the first source is depleted.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

this unique and challenging project, we are invited to explore the special geology of stone. I do not understand, maybe others about stone. Is there a special guarantee for Atlantic Blue Digital token user investor? hw about legality blue stone?

That issue about legality definitely already been tackled by the team. The team also working hard to make their platform be more known by many investors. And yes this is a challenging project which drives the team to do more research about making more advertisement.

The team can surely get huge free advertisements if they will run a bounty campaign or a referral program. Because surely many will participate and this will boost their popularity.

One of the reasons why the project is successful because of the popularity. This can be done if have to launch good social marketing advertisement.

How can you say that this project is already popular? As what I have see they're just a start-up, and they need to promote more in order for them to gain more investors and supporters.
At the current stage of development already by activity in this branch it is noticeable that are interested in the project, ask questions and actively he is discussed. Obviously on given a stage of development it is possible to speak about some popularity.
All the dev team followed all procedures effectively and deployment activity gone success with more innovative mechanisms and they should also plan to focus on advertising.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

I have a very genuine question about the future of this project.
As this project is mining a particular stone at a specific destination.
What will be the plan of the project when this source is utilised.
Well the price of laminar does reflect its availability, price and availability are inversely proportional and hence the sale is conducted. We need to wait and watch to see if it’s a fulfilling business.
I think that they will probably divert to new source.

Idunnowhatwhat's concern is quite valid, what happens when the source is fully depleted?

Given the fact that all over the globe, there are 3 locations to date that shows traces of the mineral that gives Larimar its bluish glow, and where Atlantis Blue is operating, has the biggest deposit of all.

That is why having Atlantis Blue Digital to protect the welfare of the mines and detest unlawful mining and unfair Larimar trading will help conserve this semi-precious gem and also provide a security blanket to maintain it's value.
I appreciate your answer to this statement of mine,I think that they will think of most appropriate path till the first source is depleted.

I was looking for some answers from the early questions thrown to them.
But haven't found it yet. Maybe, I need to read every page of it. Will get back again this thread.
This project caught my eye. But I have so many questions also in my mind doubting the real intentions of this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i  and get started!

Discount ends in May.

The time is less but offer is big.A 50% bonus on taken sale before end of may.is the end with may or it will be extended for some time eith less discount?
Much awaiting for the token sale and finally it is now a right time to successfully participate and gain 50% bonus as well before the opportunities lapse.
This is over at this time right, have any information about their sale progress? How much ETH they raising?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

With 54k telegram members, I think that is already pretty big for a project that is not yet popular. Although they've gone an Airdrop to achieve it, they still become popular and soon to institutional investors.

The amount of members in a telegram group means nothing because now a days you can buy tons of telegram members and in one day they put them in your telegram group ... more important is the activity in telegram groups
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!

rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

this project is one of the best of its kind in addition to the large working group they have, with all their experience, they will take the atlantisblue project to the highest market of lariman stones
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
this is really very good news !
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

With 54k telegram members, I think that is already pretty big for a project that is not yet popular. Although they've gone an Airdrop to achieve it, they still become popular and soon to institutional investors.

The amount of members in a telegram group means nothing because now a days you can buy tons of telegram members and in one day they put them in your telegram group ... more important is the activity in telegram groups
Yes, i totally agree with you. Have a lot of cheaters want to join telegram group for make bounty or cheating airdrop, with huge telegram members like 54k, who can know how percentage of them is active, how is inactive and become good contributor?

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

All the dev team followed all procedures effectively and deployment activity gone success with more innovative mechanisms and they should also plan to focus on advertising.
I think they are starting to do so, once everything is set I believe they would focus on promoting the project as to gain more supporters.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:28 AM

The project has prospects if it finds several large investors, maybe even from its region, who would be interested in the immediate extraction of the mineral

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

The project has prospects if it finds several large investors, maybe even from its region, who would be interested in the immediate extraction of the mineral
If everything was so simple, then I think at the moment there would be more than one such realized project. Apparently there are difficulties, but I hope that the team will be able to overcome them
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

are you distributors of Larimar as a stone? do you sell that stone to real buyers? what's the real name of organisation to google?
or you have just decided that Larimar needs your help and you should collect enough money emmm what for?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:28 AM

Discount ends in May.

This is the biggest discount of an ICO I have ever seen before! I've never heard of a big discount like this, I'm sure people will be joining in.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

Discount ends in May.

50% Discount is enticing but has there been some private sales? I want to know the bonuses that they got so I know what to anticipate when it is launched in the market.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

Discount ends in May.

50% Discount is enticing but has there been some private sales? I want to know the bonuses that they got so I know what to anticipate when it is launched in the market.
Today is the last day of the sale with 50% additional bonus, hopefully we will get some whales buying for the atlantis tokens.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

The advantage of this project is that it does not violate anybody's laws: they got a permit for extraction and everything. And those who invested in the project - get a profit. Everything is simple.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

The advantage of this project is that it does not violate anybody's laws: they got a permit for extraction and everything. And those who invested in the project - get a profit. Everything is simple.
If so, then everything will be just fine. Because in such projects the most important thing is that everything is legal and the extraction of precious stones was authorized. If the team gives us all the necessary documents and licenses, then the team will add even more users and investors.
That would be good for the whole project and to gain more investors. A legal and licensed ICO is way much better because it become a trust for the peoples who will join and they would not doubt on scamming or any other bad things that may be a bad problem for all.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: