Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

this is the first time I see an ico that uses a stellar platform with funding that can be pretty good.150 million tokens are sold and there is still a long time for token sales. hopefully can reach hard cap
In fact, this is very realistic, and I am sure that the necessary amount will be collected, saom the main thing is to be active in social networks

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

this is the first time I see an ico that uses a stellar platform with funding that can be pretty good.150 million tokens are sold and there is still a long time for token sales. hopefully can reach hard cap
In fact, this is very realistic, and I am sure that the necessary amount will be collected, saom the main thing is to be active in social networks
I agree to you bud. If the project coordinators can just connect to its customers worldwide using thier social media channels. It is not that difficult to sell thier own tokens.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

The project is quite interesting because it is rare. And there are no such projects that there is competition with other projects. This gives them a great chance to launch the project with a very good result and very good popularity among other projects. I will follow and update the social networks of the project in the future.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

I think this project has reached softcap, this project will still take place let us support. for those who want to invest me for fast
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

That is right, I also rarely see projects uses Stellar Dex platform. Moreover, about their token sales it seems that there are really many supporters who supported the platform due to the results of the sale that is quite fascinating. The team must continue to make more strategy to boost their sale so that they can reach the hard cap.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

That is right, I also rarely see projects uses Stellar Dex platform. Moreover, about their token sales it seems that there are really many supporters who supported the platform due to the results of the sale that is quite fascinating. The team must continue to make more strategy to boost their sale so that they can reach the hard cap.
XLM is evolving! They have good smart contracts and they have decentralize platform were in we can trade our favorite coins supported by their platform. Atlantis blue could be one of the best ico this year. Just do your research if you can dip more.
Junralz

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

As what I can see, this could become a big industry if the funds that they are going to get from the ICO will be according to its allocation and they can follow the roadmap. Underway, there are a lot of potentials that the price of the token will go up including the Larimar if there will be partnerships that will be established.

There is a big potential if the project will be handled properly and yes if the team plan to also find a partners to increased their chance to have more supporters. We all know that this is already been operating and this is why they need to create better innovations especially advertising the gem across the globe.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

As what I can see, this could become a big industry if the funds that they are going to get from the ICO will be according to its allocation and they can follow the roadmap. Underway, there are a lot of potentials that the price of the token will go up including the Larimar if there will be partnerships that will be established.
Increase or depreciation of that or coins or a token is a thankless job. Such things don't give in to the analysis and there is more a fact of presence of large investors who wanted to make a large contribution.
shandiem14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Yes probably the coin will go up instead if they can deliver their promises on time then they should be on the top of the ICO. I know Atlantis blue developer and team is doing there job very well under the stellar platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

I think this project has reached softcap, this project will still take place let us support. for those who want to invest me for fast
Actually the project hasn't reach its softcap yet, we only sold 1million+ usd ,but it's still too early. There will be more sales and investors to come.

You are right, there is still more time to reach the soft cap and if really lucky then can also reach hard cap in the near future. It just really need to increase exposures and popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Agree this project has so much to give and to show. Huge success is waiting if the funds they need will be accomplished. The allocation and the segregation according to roadmap was quite good share. They need to widen their advertisements to attract and gain more investors to fund the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

Actually the project hasn't reach its softcap yet, we only sold 1million+ usd ,but it's still too early. There will be more sales and investors to come.

You are right, there is still more time to reach the soft cap and if really lucky then can also reach hard cap in the near future. It just really need to increase exposures and popularity.
Agree, the team can make some marketing strategy to make the project look fabulous and attractive. They need to think more ccreative way to get the attentions of many. Market is widen and big competition is high so they need to do tatics to be known and popular in the crypto market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

That is right mate. There are stil a lot of time to worked on and find better and effective ways just to have a chance to reached the soft cap. If needed to give such more bonuses just to gained more investors to joined in the token sales then much better for the team to do it. Maybe in this kind of way, more tokens will be sold and probably reached the targeted funds needed for the development of this Atlantis project.

Using bonuses and other post ICO means is just cheating older investors as you're not really reaching the soft cap you're just pumping numbers
shandiem14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

Actually been looking for there project for a long time this is very unique. At first i'm thinking what's with the larimar but i look up on their website it's like a rare gem that can be found in Caribbean Island on some part of volcano if i'm not mistaken.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Agree, the team can make some marketing strategy to make the project look fabulous and attractive. They need to think more ccreative way to get the attentions of many. Market is widen and big competition is high so they need to do tatics to be known and popular in the crypto market.
Have a lot of thing to do this now. And i think the team still have good working at current time to make attraction to investor . Anyway, have any information about their ICO progress now?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Have a lot of thing to do this now. And i think the team still have good working at current time to make attraction to investor . Anyway, have any information about their ICO progress now?

from where do you know if ico has not reached softcap yet, i do not see it because on the website there is no softcap available and how many tokens have been sold with certainty

chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

Atlantis You started the 4th stage of sales of ABDT. Congratulations! In total, you plan to sell 300 million ABDT, and have already sold 150 million ABDT. Is this really so?

i also want to ask about it,since i see we are going to stage 4 that mean the prevous stage must sold out,it'sn ?
because i dont see any info about how much fund raised on that time.

No , it doesn't mean that all quantity has been sold in each stage, every stage has period of time, when that time passed they move to another stage with different price.

oh i see.so that mean it's not guaranted all sold out for each stage. so what a next plan if they have unsold token?
did token burn are can on stellar platfrom too ?
Of course I want to implement all the tokens, but I'm also interested in what will happen to the unsold tokens? On the site and white paper did not find the answer.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

atlantis is good project. People have to be encouraged to promote. The project team will have to work in order to keep the people's confidence. i think project team future will take the project to the path of success.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Now marketing has evolved very dramatically and even through this segment it is quite difficult to advance the project now as to think up unique advertizing it becomes harder and harder to create.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: