Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
molly_me

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

I think this project has reached softcap, this project will still take place let us support. for those who want to invest me for fast
Actually the project hasn't reach its softcap yet, we only sold 1million+ usd ,but it's still too early. There will be more sales and investors to come.

You are right, there is still more time to reach the soft cap and if really lucky then can also reach hard cap in the near future. It just really need to increase exposures and popularity.
Agree, the team can make some marketing strategy to make the project look fabulous and attractive. They need to think more ccreative way to get the attentions of many. Market is widen and big competition is high so they need to do tatics to be known and popular in the crypto market.
Now marketing has evolved very dramatically and even through this segment it is quite difficult to advance the project now as to think up unique advertizing it becomes harder and harder to create.
this is really the truth. But about this project, I can say that it is really unique, I have never met anything like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

Atlantis might have kept all the efforts in following all the rules and legal procedures for the platform as they are easily handling all the obstacles of competitors and achieving success.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

Atlantis might have kept all the efforts in following all the rules and legal procedures for the platform as they are easily handling all the obstacles of competitors and achieving success.

Of course they need to do that in order for them to pass the regulation of the government and also to be legitimate on the marketplace.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

I think this project has reached softcap, this project will still take place let us support. for those who want to invest me for fast
Actually the project hasn't reach its softcap yet, we only sold 1million+ usd ,but it's still too early. There will be more sales and investors to come.

You are right, there is still more time to reach the soft cap and if really lucky then can also reach hard cap in the near future. It just really need to increase exposures and popularity.
Agree, the team can make some marketing strategy to make the project look fabulous and attractive. They need to think more ccreative way to get the attentions of many. Market is widen and big competition is high so they need to do tatics to be known and popular in the crypto market.
The team needs to grow their importance and show people what they are capable of doing. Maybe showcase some past sales of the stone to show its rarity.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

The team needs to grow their importance and show people what they are capable of doing. Maybe showcase some past sales of the stone to show its rarity.

Yeah, also having 50% discount makes many investors and participants  grab the opportunity because imagine they will get half discount of the original amount. It is best strategy also to attract more investors.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

That is right mate. There are stil a lot of time to worked on and find better and effective ways just to have a chance to reached the soft cap. If needed to give such more bonuses just to gained more investors to joined in the token sales then much better for the team to do it. Maybe in this kind of way, more tokens will be sold and probably reached the targeted funds needed for the development of this Atlantis project.

Using bonuses and other post ICO means is just cheating older investors as you're not really reaching the soft cap you're just pumping numbers

These trackers in every ICO website, I just wonder if people believe them. They just implement these trackers to attract investors. Shopify has also same templates like; if someone visits a shopify e-commerce website, down on the left side it is shown how many people already bought this product in the world Cheesy
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

Using bonuses and other post ICO means is just cheating older investors as you're not really reaching the soft cap you're just pumping numbers
That's if they later decide to do it at the beginning of crowdsales and not when they just gone to far beautiful thing is to bring around two sales and also give bonus to round one investors to settle things up

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
Indeed, this is a very great news for the Atlantis Blue project because we know that people can bring many opportunities in this project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

Atlantis You started the 4th stage of sales of ABDT. Congratulations! In total, you plan to sell 300 million ABDT, and have already sold 150 million ABDT. Is this really so?

i also want to ask about it,since i see we are going to stage 4 that mean the prevous stage must sold out,it'sn ?
because i dont see any info about how much fund raised on that time.

No , it doesn't mean that all quantity has been sold in each stage, every stage has period of time, when that time passed they move to another stage with different price.

oh i see.so that mean it's not guaranted all sold out for each stage. so what a next plan if they have unsold token?
did token burn are can on stellar platfrom too ?

What I know is most ICO project work this way, unsold token will be sold in next stage with different price or bonus, at the end of ICO sale, unsold tokens burn.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

Yeah, also having 50% discount makes many investors and participants  grab the opportunity because imagine they will get half discount of the original amount. It is best strategy also to attract more investors.

If the project wants to reach a multimillion-dollar hard cap, support from angel-funds or private venture investors is also needed. The roadshow starts long before the ICO-presale, which helps to raise a larger share of the necessary funds in the initial stage. Prominent investors carefully check potential investments, which means that if funds have been invested, the project is likely to be reliable.
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

The token price is reasonable . I would like to buy some token from here. Do you accept Master Card for payment? However, the team of this project is awesome.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Satoshi Nakamoto: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/ . You can be rich to.
[SCAM WARNING] Do not do any app download in this link, it has a virus which contains a windows parasite that can steal all your password and deleting your data.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

Since the Atlantis Blue already been reach its softcap, I am also looking forward for this project to have been able to reach its hardcap. I believe in that possibility because the Atlantis Blue project has a great profile that and great concepts and ideas towards the community. If this project will developed much further, it will be able to reach further than this.
The great news, I think the team of developers are happy about this and with new silt take on the achievement of a hard cap

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

I think that the project is not large-scale and it will not be difficult to achieve a soft cap, everything else is a nice bonus for developers
I believe it will be operating in a bigger scale in the future but now they need to  make sure that they will have a good start in being a popular platform.
I agree, I think this is just but a promotion for bigger scale operations in the future, I hope they already have planning it, and aim for better achievements.
There's no soft cap set by Atlantis Blue. True the purpose of entering the crypto world is to promote the business. Lets wait the outcome of the ICO after July 1.
jackielim

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:07:13 AM

Actually been looking for there project for a long time this is very unique. At first i'm thinking what's with the larimar but i look up on their website it's like a rare gem that can be found in Caribbean Island on some part of volcano if i'm not mistaken.
Yes the gem is rare. That is why they entered the crypto world to help to promote the their business. And since this is their first time on this line of market, they need our help. Lets help them to spread the information about Atlantis Blue.
jackielim

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

Yes, the achievement of a soft cap already speaks about the manifested interest from the invetors, and I think that this interest is justified
Atlantis Blue is doing great and for sure they are beyond target. They still have 25 days to go before ICO ends and we do believe this is a successful project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

Since the Atlantis Blue already been reach its softcap, I am also looking forward for this project to have been able to reach its hardcap. I believe in that possibility because the Atlantis Blue project has a great profile that and great concepts and ideas towards the community. If this project will developed much further, it will be able to reach further than this.
Yeah, if they are aiming for higher achievements , I don't think it would be impossible, Because lots of people have their trust on the project.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

Actually been looking for there project for a long time this is very unique. At first i'm thinking what's with the larimar but i look up on their website it's like a rare gem that can be found in Caribbean Island on some part of volcano if i'm not mistaken.
Quite right. It is the precious stone that is very rare that gives the project a uniqueness, similar to this project, nowhere and never will, because it is necessary to think this out two steps ahead to remain unique. I looked at this project precisely because of its uniqueness.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Yes the gem is rare. That is why they entered the crypto world to help to promote the their business. And since this is their first time on this line of market, they need our help. Lets help them to spread the information about Atlantis Blue.
I agree with you, as for me this project is very interesting and not ordinary as all the rest. Because there is a precious stone that developers want to promote into the world, so that as many users as possible learn about it.

As you said the project is rare and this could be one thing ahead from the others but it also needs more supporters to support this project. If the team could surely create good marketing strategy then there is no reason also why this Atlantis would not be success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

I agree with you, as for me this project is very interesting and not ordinary as all the rest. Because there is a precious stone that developers want to promote into the world, so that as many users as possible learn about it.
The project brings uniqueness and a new opportunities for all the possible participants. I do believe that this project will reach the top. Because of its unbelievable features this will bring the project to achieved their goals and plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: