Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
Indeed, this is a very great news for the Atlantis Blue project because we know that people can bring many opportunities in this project.

that's right let's support this project carefully. hopefully many investors will be interested in this project. this project will be successful
We need a proper channel to support like a bounty program, referral program or an airdrop that eve brings more supporters and investors to meet out target
All these aspects are really necessary to the project, but aren't necessary as many projects were successful also without it, there are several such examples.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

Atlantis You started the 4th stage of sales of ABDl tT. Congratulations! In total, you plan to sell 300 million ABDT, and have already sold 150 million ABDT. Is this really so?
Atlantis is a big project of choice.It is already get attraction from the investors.& result is already infront of you.look how fast they sell their token in short period of time

They're just a start-up but the results are unbelievable. I hope they will manage this huge increase of growth on their community.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
Indeed, this is a very great news for the Atlantis Blue project because we know that people can bring many opportunities in this project.

that's right let's support this project carefully. hopefully many investors will be interested in this project. this project will be successful
Maybe, Atlantis Blue provide the good idea about secure Larimar, kind of gem stone have good value (not much but enough to earn profitable). Anyway, we have any information about their crowdsale progress?
As we kept analyzing from the beginning Atlantis is successfully shining up with the possibilities as a result we can observe the high sales they are achieving.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

We need a proper channel to support like a bounty program, referral program or an airdrop that eve brings more supporters and investors to meet out target
Stellar and bounty plus most icos these days see bounty hunter as serious dumpers that dont give a crap well am a bounty hunter myself but is true sometimes so is likely given their stellar and other cases bounty will not be an option maybe affiliate or referral will be best suited here

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

Maybe, Atlantis Blue provide the good idea about secure Larimar, kind of gem stone have good value (not much but enough to earn profitable). Anyway, we have any information about their crowdsale progress?
You can visit the Atlantis official website to know about all the crowdsale progress and all the information, its ideas are highly excellent as we are experiencing their advanced trends.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

Each user who praises the project and tests to him sympathy is simply obliged to post at least a little information in the social network about the project and by that to pay a tribute to developers and to stimulate them on development.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Atlantis You started the 4th stage of sales of ABDl tT. Congratulations! In total, you plan to sell 300 million ABDT, and have already sold 150 million ABDT. Is this really so?
Atlantis is a big project of choice.It is already get attraction from the investors.& result is already infront of you.look how fast they sell their token in short period of time
Half of the planned goal was reached when we see 50:50 ratio however we can easily gain the first level of target now there should be more advertising functionalities that can only help to completely achieve the goal.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this

I do not understand what the purpose of this picture is. Can you be more clear please?  Or do you mean that these are the conditions of miners who works for Atlantis ?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

I have researched about Larimar. I think this gemstone will bring good profit for Atlantis Blue at the future.

I have researched too about Larimar in Aliexpress and Ebay to see the price, but the price look different for seller to another, I think it depends on the type, some of stones look very blue and other kinda white with little blue on it.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:56 AM

I have researched about Larimar. I think this gemstone will bring good profit for Atlantis Blue at the future.
Yes, Altlantis Blue is growing. Even they are new in the crypto industry, you can see the potential of  the project. Currently, they are half on the target, and take note that they only have limited time for Pre-Sale. Good Job!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

Good to see that there are many potential supporters and fans there to give their full support on these project. Are you planning also to launch international branches beside in the USA?

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

I agree, many support is needed to increase both popularity and confidence of the team and the project, then success would be assured.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this
I do not understand what the purpose of this picture is. Can you be more clear please?  Or do you mean that these are the conditions of miners who works for Atlantis ?
If thats the case thier should be something to be done by the upper management regarding the condition and the welfare of thier miners
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

I agree, many support is needed to increase both popularity and confidence of the team and the project, then success would be assured.
There should be active work in social networks so that many learn about the project and would like to invest in it
But so far I have not seen such an active work in social networks, so that the hashtags could immediately see the project, or I do something wrong and do not see the project among others. And to advertise the project, you almost every hour need to write posts in social networks in order for the user to see that the team is actively working on the project and promoting it.
well I agree with you, support should always be seen in sosmed, maybe more potential if put an ad in google adsense so that many people will see banner ads from atlantisblue
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

There should be active work in social networks so that many learn about the project and would like to invest in it

As what I can see, they are really active in their social media accounts especially now that their ICO is running and they have bounty campaign. They can easily direct their promoters through their social media accounts.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

I did not really believe in this project, it seemed to me strange mining of stone and blockchain, but according to the fees, I see that the project is in demand
Indeed. But, I don't think it is strange that mining of a real stone and blockchain get synchronized in one place called Atlantis Blue.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Atlantis You started the 4th stage of sales of ABDT. Congratulations! In total, you plan to sell 300 million ABDT, and have already sold 150 million ABDT. Is this really so?

i also want to ask about it,since i see we are going to stage 4 that mean the prevous stage must sold out,it'sn ?
because i dont see any info about how much fund raised on that time.

No , it doesn't mean that all quantity has been sold in each stage, every stage has period of time, when that time passed they move to another stage with different price.

oh i see.so that mean it's not guaranted all sold out for each stage. so what a next plan if they have unsold token?
did token burn are can on stellar platfrom too ?

What I know is most ICO project work this way, unsold token will be sold in next stage with different price or bonus, at the end of ICO sale, unsold tokens burn.
I consider that it is correct. Burning of the remained not sold tokens is only the honest decision in such current situation and excludes a possibility of any manipulation from developers.
How then can you be sure that these tokens which "burned" did not go into the course of sales further? They do not really delete the same, but simply lock one address to a purse where they will be stored. It's just that I do not understand why this is so, is it not easier to just put them on the stock exchange and sell them there?
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

A soft cap has already been assembled, and this is already worthy of the project, or rather, a sufficient amount has already been collected for that purpose to be realized.
They reached the soft cap for the pre sale, therefore this project just show their capability to be successful soon. Not just money but also they got a strong and supportive community especially in telegram.
Yes you are right, so with or without reaching the main hard cap we can called this a successful ico and we will wait for actual distribution of the tokens and of course by their work towards making this project possible.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

Developers ordinary people, same as well as we and hardly they can be engaged densely at once in the different parties of the project. At the moment, already rather most part of tokens has been sold, therefore now it is necessary to check actively the project and to fix problems in the platform, now it is possible to be engaged in advertizing in force floor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: