Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6202 times)
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

The Atlantis Blue ICO is a very ethical and worthwhile one, protecting the livelihoods of workers doing the dangerous mining of Larimar and the artisans working it for sale. Blockchain will hopefully be the answer - consider supporting this project now for profit and goodwill!
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Here's the good news! @AtlantisBlueDT Bite BTC listed and also https://coinlib.io/exchange/bitebtc at https://www.okex.com/spot/trade Listing in Hong Kong on OKEX more listings coming soon #Buy #ABDT
Well this is good to hear thank you so much for sharing this is the perfect time to hold a lot of Atlantis token now especially right now is the bear market for sure once the market goes in bullrun for sure Atlantis will go very big a lot of supporters will  be paid off for sure because their projects are really amazing. Hope for the success of Atlantis Team, goodluck everyone.

chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Congratulations to the Atlantis project with a rating of 5.0 on TrackICO! I did not even doubt it)) The project is worthy of this rating!

This is a very good news because a lot of people really believe on his ICO that's why they got the perfect rating. I know this ICO gonna be really successful in the near future because all of their ideas are really amazing and useful here in our world. Hope for the best Atlantis Team, goodluck.
Oh sure. With pleasure I will do it. Here is the link https://www.trackico.io/ico/atlantis-blue/
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.
True! Atlantis Blue doesn’t have a soft cap. And even they didn’t looking for the hard cap they only wanted to market the gems that their business has.
I see. This is why all these people wanted to support this project because they only wanted to market the gems that their business has, without an ICO.

This is because the team adopt the technology due to its profitable advantages where everyone can decide what they will do with their assets. Moreover, I think they make more plans to boost their sells of their token which the team focusing by now.

The best thing to boost the token sale is to let the people know as good as possible what you are doing. If it's complex and hard to understand you don't reach the masses.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TillBillyJoe

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:58 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 05:43:41 PM by TillBillyJoe

What's going on with the telegram moderation???

So I'm wondering if I can get some answers here.

I just discovered this project because I'm very interested in asset backed tokens. I skimmed the website and then went to the telegram channel while I was reading the whitepaper.

I was asking the admin Alejandro some basic questions about how they regulate larimar supply and such. I then asked if larimar is traded on traditional commodity exchanges. I thought that this was and interesting and a POSIVITIVE point for the project because it would mean that they could have a monopoly on larimar trading.

But instead of an answer I was told this "As someone who knows where you are coming from, I can tell you this. Adios" and then I was banned without warning or reason. All my questions were honest and respectful. I was there for like 10 minutes. What I find particularly interesting was that a few messages early he asked my nationality. I DM'd Alejandro and another admin asking why I was banned but I didn't get a response. What the heck is going on here? Why have a telegram channel if you're going to ban people asking the most benign of questions about your project?
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

We are really sorry that your projects in stellar are not taking off. We know who you are. As we have told you on telegram, reddit, twitter, etc etc. Get a life loser. I know it pains you to see us taking off and the project you backed are not going anywhere. That is karma for you. You have acted as a roadblock since day one but the longer time passed buy the smaller your effects got. Now you are not even a pebble to us and it bothers you that you couldn't ruin our project.

One loser vs thousands of ABDT followers.... Keep scratching yourself because our growth has just started so I can guarantee you it will itch more!
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Odalv, TillBilliJoe and the 10 other names that you keep using, as I told you before. Get a life loser!
Next time use a vpn so the IP address won't be detected or are you that cheap?
TillBillyJoe

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

We are really sorry that your projects in stellar are not taking off. We know who you are. As we have told you on telegram, reddit, twitter, etc etc. Get a life loser. I know it pains you to see us taking off and the project you backed are not going anywhere. That is karma for you. You have acted as a roadblock since day one but the longer time passed buy the smaller your effects got. Now you are not even a pebble to us and it bothers you that you couldn't ruin our project.

One loser vs thousands of ABDT followers.... Keep scratching yourself because our growth has just started so I can guarantee you it will itch more!

I'm assuming this message was directed at me so I'll respond to it.

1. I have never interacted with or mentioned your project other than on your telegram channel (and now here) to which I was only on for about 10 minutes.
2. Projects in crypto are not zero sum. There's not only room for many different projects, but some projects can have mutually beneficial relationships. As with all economies there is plenty of room for many different assets. I mean to use your own freaking token you have to use XLM for the fees so...
3. I'm not sure how I could be a "roadblock since day one" since I only found out about your project about a week ago.

Odalv, TillBilliJoe and the 10 other names that you keep using, as I told you before. Get a life loser!
Next time use a vpn so the IP address won't be detected or are you that cheap?

I am not "Odalv" or any of these other people you are claiming are attacking you and if you were some how tracking my IP address you would know that. I'm not sure if you were getting brigaded or something and thought I was part of it for some reason OR if there is something more strange going on here...
samidbangkit

Activity: 122
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

I am very interested in this coin, a very good prospect for the future, to help the development of lumirar
pdhai

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Hi guys
This is a great project!
I'm interested in Atlantis Blue Digital. Because  these reasons below:
1. This is the first project on blockchain about jewelery.
2. Only Dominica has Atlantis Blue stone.
3. The teams are professional. I always trust them.

If you wanna join with us, please visit http://atlantisblue.org/
Rogers-Billy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

I'm check in website on your project, It's actually good.
Riveting job, justifiable job, seamless results!
kentir

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

I love every projects based on stellar platform..
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Great team, great company, This is a great project in history making. Very cool ... ABDT to the moon
Tnesterenko

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

I bought some abdt and got some as airdrop and prizes for quizes. I like the project and maybe buy Larimar for abdt.
daviddesti

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

I have purchased the blue atlantis tokens and joined in the abdt hold club because I believe the project is successful with a solid team backed up. interesting tokens abdt to be recommended to friends  Wink
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

Hi Team, What is the reason you choose to use Stellar platform rather than Ethereum?
Do you think Stellar Platform is better? Because I see many ICO prefer to use Ethereum platform.

vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Thank you for your project! I hope that you will become the best of all projects!     
Syamsu_RA

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

ABDT have a good whitepaper. They make Larimar as collateral for each token
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

A great project for both novice investors and for those who understand. To promote the idea, a lot has been done, so there is no doubt that the project will succeed.
yatiterpuji

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

after I read the whitepaper atlantis blue, I am interested to further get to know this token by buying it and joining the atlantis blue community. I feel this token has a good prospect for the future. I hope according to my expectations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: