Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Pascolia1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

I love ABDT.  it is a project with a positive difference.  The team is working hard and doing everything humanly  possible to take ABDT to the moon.

they have good responsive support system
They have good business strategies.

What are you waiting for?

Join ABDT and become a  member of hodl group and earn more
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayy2221

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Thank you for your project! I hope that you will become the best of all projects!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

I have purchased the blue atlantis tokens and joined in the abdt hold club because I believe the project is successful with a solid team backed up. interesting tokens abdt to be recommended to friends  Wink

The team is strong and that's the most important factor of them all. They are able to cope with difficulties and make the right decisions.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pascolia1

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

Seriously speaking, I have learnt a lot about ABDT.
ABDT considered the investors before embarking on this journey.  The reason is that in times of too much market volality, investors will be able to exchange 1token for one gram of larimar when the AB exchange is live in August.  This made ABDT the safest token on earth.

So what are you waiting for?
Join ABDT
JOin the hodl club and Lamborghini is sure
Participant in flash sales to get more offer in  cheaper rate.

ABDT TO THE MOON.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

Looks very nice. Outstanding results, absorbing plan!  Good luck team.

Outstanding results have yet to come, but the plan they have is quite compelling at first glance.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Hello, I pass on this thread to announce my surprise and my displeasure. And apparently I'm not alone in this case Smiley Which confirms what I think. Roll Eyes

My problem concerns the airdrop that you organized and I participated in twice, from the beginning of May this year.

You ask us as a condition to receive the airdrop, three months later, to send you a screenshot of the telegram bot, another one of our wallet, repost a tweet link 3 months old ... Just to say: if you do not want give your 'tokens' so do not organize airdrop next time ....
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

Good day. Each platform has its pros and cons. If the coin chose the Stellar platform, then it was the best option for them. I wish everyone good luck.

Hi Team, What is the reason you choose to use Stellar platform rather than Ethereum?
Do you think Stellar Platform is better? Because I see many ICO prefer to use Ethereum platform.
nyuon christopher

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 03:05:21 AM by ivsem

September began! The project has grandiose plans.
Soon the moon!
Do not sell your medals now.

The ABDT Tokens are already traded on two platforms
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stellarport/  https://stellarport.io/exchange/alphanum4/ABDT/GDZURZR6RZKIQVOWZFWPVAUBMLLBQGXP2K5E5G7PEOV75IYPDFA36WK4/native/XLM/Stellar

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stellar-decentralized-exchange/  https://stellarterm.com/#markets
RussellOlguin

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising idea good luck and success!!
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

24h vol- 304000$

an increase in volume indicates growth
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

24h vol- 304000$

yes, this is amazing, even though this ABDT token doesn't yet have many exchanges, it's only in Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. but the transaction volume continues to increase, is there good news about this project?
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

24h vol- 304000$

yes, this is amazing, even though this ABDT token doesn't yet have many exchanges, it's only in Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. but the transaction volume continues to increase, is there good news about this project?

good news that price almost 20% higher than yesterday
ztalker

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

I wonder when we can change the tokens to the real gems? Any one knows ETA?
prigozin238

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

BTC This is our future

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

the price of tokens has changed a lot lately. good opportunity to increase your capital . You should take advantage of this opportunity.

BTC This is our future
prigozin238

BTC This is our future

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

The project is alive and planning a lot.
Go to their telegram channel : https://t.me/AtlantisBlueDigitalToken
Here is what they write, I quote:
We have already spoken to a few reputable marketing agency, to push The ABDT token, The Product / services , The brand / Our soon to open shops and most important Atlantis Blue's Lifestyle for the few selective crowd. These people have already presented it us with a few proposals and ways we can go about everything, they are just waitng to be re-enggaged again to move foward. Our time time to swing the bat is coming once we do it will be out the ball park.
Most investors, were only hoping for us to have a buy back for us that was something we always knew we needed it to do. So our efforts these months went into growing the business in order to have a more sustainable market. Hence the reason why years go by and brands like Google, Facebook continue to get stronger or like Andreas Mention Amazon, Alibaba its because in the industry of Market exchange it is undrstood that continues growth/diverisfication is a must go on ROAD.
I don't mean to sound like a Donald Trump over hyping our sucess, but there really is a lot more to be said and implemented.
In order for people to understand a vision, you have to be able to paint it in a form the can understand it. Can you imagine that market seeing a minium of 30,000- 50,000 USD every month pure sale profits, thats all without metioning the new investors jumping on board daily. What about our ever growing crypto indistry. What about TronNetwork, How much more expansion will they achived. Altantis blue is present there for many reasons. Have you thought? of all the marketing and attention that will be for Atlantis Blue's Products once that price starts hiking.
You will see, how many projects will start to follow in the footsteps of Atlantis Blue.
AND just so you know there is a lot and I mean great sums of money being invested it in some TECH.

BTC This is our future
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

This is very strange, at a low price there is no buyer?

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prigozin238

BTC This is our future

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:10:59 PM

We have good news!

This is what is written in their telegram channel

UPDATE 02/03/2019

ABDT is trading at .10 cents already in the Dominican Republic

How is this possible? well most of the people that bought are selling it at that price, commandoX platform which is own by ADEDI, is catering to a big population that don’t have computers and smart phones, they congregate in the area where the 1st office is located, they buy and sell and even do it over the phone.

In the next day or 2 you will see ADEDI populate the ABDT/DOP orderbook, currently it’s just waiting to see if the coin settles. Most likely within the next 48 hours.

Also, because most people are not technically inclined, they have had to make the registration deposit and withdrawal process simpler. They are taking it out of the commandoX downloadable app and putting those modules on the website. Since what is working best is a combination of phone support, simple web application and apps that you can download.

We actually see ABDT reaching .50 cents a lot sooner than we thought due to the interest currently being shown by the locals, but as mentioned you will see more live activity in DOP/ABDT orderbook soon because it is a pain in the butt for Dominicans to use another exchange.

For example, the deal before fell through with KRAKEN because they told us we have to had a European bank account, how can we get a European bank account since we live in Dom. Rep.? The best thing for us was to wait for ADEDI to finish up with CommandoX.pro and have a local solution for a local market.

You have waited long enough, what is another 48 hours to see your tokens climbing back up?

Please note many Dominicans are checking the chat and it will be good to keep it positive and actually help out a bit.

I don’t know if you have noticed that 2018 was the killer year for Cryptomarkets, many coins died, disappeared and went away. It has been tough time to launch, but we did it and we are still here and the best is yet to come. Let’s shoot for 1 USD before February ends!

We have also arranged for ADEDI to serve as the exchange point of Larimar and ABDT once we reach that price point we mentioned. That accomplishes all of our goals. Including having our Digital infrastructure.

CommandoX will be downloadable via AppStore Google Play and Windows in less than 2 weeks.

Within the next month or two ADEDI should have its local peer to peer payment app ready to go! for Dominicans Like a cash App or Venmo maybe a local paypal. The ABDT token will be available there for exchange or purchases this will give the token more funglibility. This also means that local businesses will start accepting ABDT as a form of payment option.

BTC This is our future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  

Jump to: