Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ?  (Read 5835 times)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

All the market is now in green? Sorry, but this green is just a +20% from what it was a few months ago.

I am still 50% down from December, and i think that we all are on the same position at this moment.

i think hold for now will be okay,,the market right now is not something that we can just jump to,,all the market right now are all green,,but it has not reach its stability,,sowe can still take our time in selling

Hello

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

I'd rather hold my coins at this moment. The whole market is experiencing bloodbath and in spite of this miserable situation for holders, we know that the market will soon recover. Just do not panic sell. Keep holding your tokens and wait for the bear market to arrive.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

holding it safer and minimizing the chance of losses received. by holding us capable of controlling the current uncertain market conditions. so holding it can be the best solution.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

selling or holding for some time is a strategy we should always apply when investing fear or worry about the ever-charging deadline every time because it's only temporary,
be patient to get the results you want to achieve.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Hold if you have a good prediction of the coin.
and sell if you really need money now.
so hold or sell it back to each of us, its simple  Wink
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

In my opinion, I think you should still keep. Although the market has shown signs of recovery, many altcoins have rebounded but it still has not reached the best level. In addition, with very fast growth in only a short time, there are many doubts, the market is not really stable. However, you need to consider the potential development of each altcoin that you are holding. If altcoin does not have the potential, I think you should consider and sell it. This is just my opinion
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

i believe it will be better if we just hold to die the cryptos we have invested, at this time, the market is fluctuating crazy, so we may get ourself into loosing money if we trade or sell carelessly, so no matter what happens to the market rightnow, we should not do anything at this time, just hold until the price better in the future.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

Why hold on to altcoins if bitcoin is starting to bull? The logic is if you are so uncertain if you will sell or hold then just sell all of it so that you can remove your doubts and you don't have to ask others in the future. You can't decide for yourself and when others will give you an advice to hold and the market suddenly drops, you will blame them for their tip for you of just holding it. Think of the simplest logic in trading, sell when you are in profit and hold if you are in loss and buy at the same time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

of course it would be better to hold it, you have invested on that money, if you sell it immediately on the drop, then you will only lose your money, if you hold it, your investment is on hold and there is a possibility that its price will pump.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

Why did you invested on them in the first place? Then you doubt when the coin needed you the most. Hold on to your coins at this crucial stage and soon your patience will be paid off. There is no point on selling at this very low price, sell when the market recovers. But if you highly needed the money for emergency reason then that may be valid and acceptable but if you only sell to cut off loses, then it will be a bad idea.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I will strictly suggest hodling all your coins for the long term.The market will recover soon in Q3 of 2018 and prices will surge under that period so wait for that time to gain profits.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

The time to sell was probably January. I don't think it's much of a decision to make right now - definitely hold. The market is showing strong signs of having stabilised, and looks to be moving into recovery. Definitely look long-term. Current prices will soon seem like a bargain. And later, the heady heights of Dec/Jan will also seem like a bargain Smiley

Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

If you are investing in a newly finish ICO tokens then my advice to you is to hold it because usualy all tokens thats newly finish in ICO is dump and only afer a few months they will start gaining a good and stable price and slowly gain upward so if you want to earn your investments dont panic and dont be a weak hands.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Its better to hold and wait for the opportunity when the value increases and thats where you sell. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you ahould sell it as soon as possible because you dont know when the cryptocurrencies will fall.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Why did you invest on that ICO? if you believe in the future plans and projects of the ICO you invested, then just chill and hodl your tokens. don't get affected on the changes in the current price, it will eventually go up after some time. Give time for the management to perform their plans and gather investors.

COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

None, Only BUY. Buy coins that have an intrinsic value. They don't do the same things that every other coin is doing.

Search about how big the cannabis industry will be in the next few years. The premiere cannabis blockchain Paragon is just 20 cents now. With a very limited supply, this is a coin which I admire. Will HODL it for another 12 months.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

It will be better to develop your own strategy before buying coins and then to follow it
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

My opinion is always holding for now because the prices are really low as compared to their ATH rates. I mean we still have huge path to cross and if we stay until the time when all the coins reaches the ATH then we can just have more and more profits. So thats what making me choose the hold option. This is not the first time I have done but many times in the past and believe holding brings you real thing in your trades and investment. As far as current situation, it is already in good position but the thing is we could do better than this as we are still in the middle way to ATH. Also it depends on the which type of coin you are holding really.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

it depends on what price you buy. if you buy on cheap i suggest you to sell it but if buy on the high price just hold and wait.
i still believe the market will grow up at least in the end of this year.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

The time to sell was probably January. I don't think it's much of a decision to make right now - definitely hold. The market is showing strong signs of having stabilised, and looks to be moving into recovery. Definitely look long-term. Current prices will soon seem like a bargain. And later, the heady heights of Dec/Jan will also seem like a bargain Smiley
I agree with you. This is still not the best time to sell since the market is slowly stabilizing after a prolonged bear market which is why I recommend HODLING all your coins and tokens for a longer period. I think the whales are slowly and steadily starting to buy more bitcoins and other altcoins due to good news coming in from all directions which must be the reason for this current rally. The heights of Dec/Jan will indeed seem like a bargain sometime next year most likely, but I don't such a drastic increase in Bitcoin's value anytime soon. HODLING is indeed the better strategy here for now.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: