Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ?  (Read 5835 times)
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

what i'm doing is I will hold for my life until reach to my targets. how ever this is only works for good and trustworthy projects. otherwise you will loose your all money
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

U gotta understand the whole situation about the project u wanna sell coins from. Moreover, u should go through thoughts about money need and possible profit from waiting.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
lunasol

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

'altcoins' is pretty broad. It depends on the coin and it's ATH/ATL. There are many factors that go into whether or not you should sell/hold.
admtall

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Dependent on market conditions and situation. If you have no unexpected financial hardship, you might consider deciding to take a longer time to look at trends and growth in the near future.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

According to me, selling or HODL depends on your own belief, but in my opinion, if the price we want has been reached, then what are you waiting for, then we better sell, to buy again. We must be smart to take a chance in trading
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

First of all if you invested to a specific altcoin it means you believed that it will have a bright future on their project. Therefore there is need to panic if its price drops since that is a part of the market. Just hodl it and wait for the right time. Unless, you just investing without thorough research definitely you will get panic.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

I am holding and I am not going to sell for a while. I have decided to be an investor so I am waiting while my investments will give me a nice income.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

At this moment I think it is better to hodl them ans monitor for the prices when you think its is already a good price to sell then you can sell those coins that you think theire is no good future or not worth hodling for. While the market is red just wait a bit before selling.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

what i'm doing is I will hold for my life until reach to my targets. how ever this is only works for good and trustworthy projects. otherwise you will loose your all money
Such a strategy has the right to life. All or nothing.
It has certain disadvantages, but if it is successful, then success is undeniable. Plus, this strategy allows you not to succumb to the manipulation of large players.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

It is much better to hold on to your altcoins. Since the prices are getting low as you’ve said, you will probably just lose some of your money if you sell it now.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

Just try to hold a hand on the price, when you would feel like it is time - sell, when the thinghs are slowly up - hold on.
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

Holding altcoin all the time is not a wise choice. I usually sell when altcoin enters the exchange and gets a rapid rise. Altcoin projects are easy to disappear. If you keep holding them, you may lose a lot.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

Just try to hold a hand on the price, when you would feel like it is time - sell, when the thinghs are slowly up - hold on.

Everyone have their own view point to get profit from their investment. In my case I believe if you going to invest in any coin, then invest and hold for a longer period of time buying and selling at different intervals can be time consuming. You can easily get enough profit from long time hold but you should chose the medium of holding carefully in order to save yourself from any types of hack or online thefts. 
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

In my opinion, size of the economy for crypto currency is growing. It’s expanding. The pie is getting bigger. So not only is the money that is coming into the crypto currency market increasing, the number of crypt occurrences that are being invented and coming out are increasing as well. In this growing market, if your coin is decreasing day by day, I think this coin is not actually a good coin, and you had better consider selling it for other potential coins.
roxan iris

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

I think you shouldn't panic. First, try to understand why the coins crashed ( news, Exchange was down, etc.). Second, remember that these coins are CYCLICAL. Ups and downs (just like in the Stock markets) are normal. If you can make money exiting some of your positions and feel exposed, then sell. If you are able to wait, and see where it goes, hang in. If you are confident the coins will recover, then buy more - They are on sale.
chriselda nina

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

When coins decrease in price, it's best to HODL your coins and/or buy more. This what I did when DeepOnion decreased in price. I knew this private crypto has major potential due to its instant paymentd, secure transfers, and its redirection through TOR network, so I knew it would gain within a short peroid of time, and they did.
britai ruby

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

First off, I am not an expert on cryptocurrencies, but I know a thing or 2 about trading and investing.
When you buy, you think of all the money that you’ll make when it doubles
—-> Greed
When it goes down, you don’t know what happens, so you pray it will go back up
—-> Hope
When you start to think what you could have done with all the money that you are down
—-> Fear
When the fear sets in, most people sell.
These emotions are very powerful and speak to our primal instincts: Fight or Flight.
Everyone had to overcome these to become succesful in trading. I am not preaching, it happened to me too.
The solution is that you should have a plan. It doesn’t need to very complicated, in fact, the simpler the better. You need a plan that fits your situation, risk tolerance, timeframe, etc. If the price of the coin decrease to the stoploss point, you should sell it for other potential ones.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

For now its better to hold because the price of the market is dump a price like altcoins or bitcoin. Hold and wait until pump a price then sell.
victorscrown

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

What's your goal by the way?  well,  if you're aiming to earn a huge profit  you better hold your coin and wait patiently for a good market price. Sereously, don't panic.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

I think when the price of altcoin we hold is decreasing then just hold it until the price rises again and usually takes months and no need to panic with the price reduction is already reasonable,if enough capital you can buy more because the price has gone down and will rise again.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: